Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Backing out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:00 pm    Post subject: Backing out Reply with quote

Okay, I’m officially backing out of chasing Bilderberg this year.

I've been stopped twice at border checks to the UK and back recently, details were taken and questions asked about my activities. Allegedly 'random' checks like this don't hit the same person twice in a row, especially on a ferry trip between the UK & Ireland for which you only need an ID card. I realise I'm on one of their lists now.

I guess that Open Letter got me in a heap of trouble. For any intelligence people reading this forum, I wrote it back in 2007 questioning the secret meeting Bilderberg were holding in Turkey. Since then, Bilderberg manufactured a new fake category called 'White Al Qa'eda' to smear us, keep us under control and the police on our backs.

Since then I've been threatened several times & and was the target of a suspicious and unprovoked attack just outside the internet cafe where I moderate from for privacy reasons. I have no doubt the people who hack this site regularly can locate this. With the likes of Paul Wolfowitz and his connection to the Blackwater shadow army, it would be wise for me not to continue being involved. I've backed off BB as the subject of my documentary. Hunter S. Thompson was making a documentary implicating Kissinger with 9/11 before he was 'suicided' (his own words on a radio broadcast prior to his death).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: