Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

tell the rothschild

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twinky
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:00 am    Post subject: tell the rothschild Reply with quote

since the elite around me know what i type here, this is actually my method for communicating with them. tell the rothschild if he could stop the suicide bombings and disband the jihad. if he is that powerful enough. and that to tell the others that told me about 911 to find some other way to have fun. also have the iranian revolution awake the eyes of the american US to their liking. also tell the rothschild he owes me some money for putting on a defense show that one day when hackers hacked my comp. i had to go to net stat to monitor in and outgoing connections to and from my comp. and also to investigate why the feds and government didn't close down the world trade centers when they were asked to. and the pentagon, and the white house. the whole reason why they were made to do those drills. its not easy dying from an airplane crash thats heading towards the white house. thank god i was in immortal 007 mode when i presumably died. also to make sure to send someone my way if he does find intel about any attacks or whatever. thats how i get paid by the government. by giving them intel. also i am sorry for acting a fool. its that the feds tapped my phone and now they are pressuring me to turn into a terrorist or something. i just hear feds voices all day long. not all day long, but a lot. also they might do an investigation on him if they have not allready started. thats just what i have heard from those around me. and the pervious caused 911 because he was not able to prevent it from happening. he just merely got intel and told the feds and cia to close down everything on 911. may this get to the rothschild in time before another terrorist attack happens. and if one does happen i hope i am informed, like they informed me on 911.
twinky
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yeah, and i was the rockefeller when i proposed that meeting on global warming. i haven't been able to be anyone else in 4 years. or a double agent in 4 years. i also got to be george w bush. thats why the us went to war. but i caught after i made the no borders thingymajig. its just what the elite wanted at the time i was president. i'm trying hard to be obama again, but i cant even create my own obama like i used to. and the rothschild is a genious. all that power to do anything in the world must be stressful. the world is allready his, its like the nwo allready started without anyone knwoing about it. oops. i just laid down a big secret. peace all yall hooligans.
twinky
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and also i want the world to start buying US goods.
kevink
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This nonsense is autogenerated by a paragraph generator program. Nothing new - such has been around the computational linguistics world for decades.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: