Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bird Flu (or another) fever hits Britain
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chinese doctors have decided that a father has caught H5N1 from his dying son.

I put this post on yesterday, but for some reason its not on the forum. Cool
Unclebarney
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man, I'm serious about what I said in my last post, it is 100% true.

The media have went quiet about bird flu, it's going to be a surprise.

it could happen THIS year!

I'm kinda scared...
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don`t disbelieve you. But 200,000 body bags for London won`t be enough. London`s un official population is near 10 million. at the moment, H5N1 could kill over 5 million. In preivious posts, I have postulated the idea that H5N1 is genetically selective. "I" came to this thinking form listening to the MSM.LOL Family clusters of 6/7 living in confined accommodation, with their birds, cooking and eating them. Now, one or two would become infected with H5N1 and usually die. No other family members would become infected...no infection!!

This sort of profile has happened in numorous family clusters in the Far East and Turkey. Maybe certain races can`t contract H5N1, or maybe it will be limited in the West.

I can`t remenber the country, but its likely to be Indonesia, they heve already publically accused the US of interfering with the H5N! virus. The US government denied this. Cool But Indonesia has refused to share its H5N1 samples since 2006, because they know something is up! Cool
Unclebarney

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah man, that was just a single order, to a single company.

the police are hardly going to order 10 million body bags from the same company....
Unclebarney

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we need more people to come forward from these companies!

it is pure random luck that I happened to be seeing the daughter of a guy involved.
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,

For those of you who understand French...

I posted a bunch of articles linked to "bird" flu (which can now contaminate humans, and from humans to humans) on the French speaking forum, on the topic "forum libre discussion n°4" and also on the topic "forum libre discussion n°3".

The NWO has foreseen this for a long time. "Bird" flu has been conceived in labs, and it has been FORECASTED that it would contaminate humans ! For those of you who don't believe me, please contact me through private messages. I'll send you an article in French taken from a magazine and that explains it all (there are always automatic translation services for those who don't understand French).

The NWO (and our respective govenments) has PREPARED everything "in case" bird flu would contaminate humans . Why ? Because they KNEW that it would !.

MARTIAL LAW could be implemented in the US in case of epidemics... do you understand what this means ?

MANDATORY VACCINATIONS are another danger (yes, they have been preparing this too). Knowing the dangerous and HARMFUL things they put in vaccines these days, I wouldn't even think about taking a vaccine (remember those kids who became autistic AFTER receieving a vaccine shot ?)...

AND, like all of this isn't enough, they also think about... IMPLANTING PEOPLE WITH CHIP IMPLANTS (which are cancerous and allow total behavioral and hormonal control of the individuals) !

The "bird flu" human epidemic is only ONE of SEVERAL scenarios allowing more SUPPRESSION OF INDIVIDUAL LIBERTIES. Along with "terrorist" attacks or a worldwide economic krach. The bad news is : these 3 scenarios are totally possible, RIGHT NOW !

Of course, the "epidemic" scenario has a double "advantage" for the demons of the NWO : 1) it makes many people die (cf. the DEPOLULAITON PURPOSE of the NWO) 2) it allows more repression and suppression of liberties, with people demanding this by themselves !

WE ONLY HAVE ONE UNIQUE CHOICE IF WE WANT TO AVOID THIS : INSURRECTION AND REVOLUTION !

But alas, I think that you won't take this as a "valid" answer, will you ? They have been CONDITIONING you so good (medias, politicians, schools, religions...) !!!

We are done like rats. Of course, fleeing is a "solution" that some have been fantasizing about. But come on, let's be realistic : when you flee, there's always the risk that the evil system will get you back afterward !
Plus, I don't see thousands of people fleeing at the same time...

We're done like rats. AND WHAT DO RATS DO WHEN THEY'RE STUCK IN A CORNER ? THEY ATTACK, BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING LEFT TO LOSE !!!

ACT NOW, OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR APATHY !

Vic.
Unclebarney

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are right Vic.

I personally know that H5N1 is going to be deliberately spread.

I think that they actually made the biggest mistake by talking about it in the media. If I was them I wouldn't have mentioned it at all....

Actually hearing it from a guy who deals with police equipment and supplies it though.....chilling.
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why has A-H1N1 spread the way it has? Why has it spread at a faster rate than any previous flu virus?

A-H1N1 started in Mexico, spread to the US, Canada, UK and Australia. Now the MSM are coming up with all sorts of excuses, such as air travel. But I have other ideas....imagine that all of the above counties are at the center and that the flu wave spreads outwards through all the other countries, as it does this, the virus mutates, becoming much more dangerous, killing many more people.

The following year, the same thing happens, like ripples from a stone thrown into a pond.

I now believe all my internet activity is being monitored by the SIS. The other day I was reading a Newscientist article, I decided to comment, it never went on, so I revisited the article, this time there were no comments...all 22 comments had gone. i checked again the following day, this time the 22 comments had returned and mine hadn`t been published.

Its a given that the coming flu pandemic was planned, but its also connected to the financial crisis, which was also planned and which I warned would happen some 5/6 years ago.

The economies of the West are going to sink lower than the post Soviet Russian economy of the early 90`s. The NWO is going to impose huge social cuts, education, welfare and health.....but no one is going to significantly cut defense spending. This looks like the end of NWO dominance, but don`t be fooled.

Asia and the developing world are going to hit much harder by the flu virus. We are going to see a huge drop in global population. The MSM are focusing on child/health adult deaths and those with underlying health problems....this is being done to hide the huge number of elderly deaths. A-H1N1 is man made, just like H5N1, there is every chance the will mutate in a lab and then unleashed on the world. I also have the idea that most people in the West have been pre-vaccinated. how this was done, I`m not sure.

The age of democracy is coming to and end. We know that both the US and UK democracies are shams of NWO power. Huge wars are on the cusp, Iran, NK, Pakistan and the M.E.

Many are saying there will be another huge financial collapse this Autumn, so do what you can to prepare and the cheapest is MENTALLY.
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting read. Cool

http://vactruth.com/2009/09/19/joseph-moshe-mossad-microbiologist-%E2%80%9Cswine-flu-vaccine-is-bioweapon%E2%80%9D/
pankajnagarkoti57

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here`s an interesting perspective.
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect for wiping out the youth of Asia. Cool

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/breaking-news/story/1278611.html
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ukraine virus outbreak is not A-H1N1. As I have said before, when health care systems reach a certain stress, they don`t screen patients and they also stop counting and while there is a general, if not vague list of symptoms, the public believe it is either seasonal flu, or A-H1N1 (swine flu)

The fact is, the NWO could be using any number of man made viruses as I have suggested in previous posts. The classic fear is that H5N1 will combine with A-H1N1, but there could be many designed mutations. AND, don`t forget there could be years of this, so plenty of time for things to turn very bad, VERY quickly.
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is exactly what I have been saying.

http://www.mid-day.com/news/2009/nov/051109-Sassoon-hospital-Swine-Flu-Casualities-Pune.htm

This is not the only case, we have it in Ukraine and I have seen another article where 13,704 tests show 2% swine flue positive, 12% flu and other viruses........

....LEAVING 86% NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!! Remember, this 84% are unwell, but with what???

The NWO is using a variety of bio-weapon viruses to confuse health care providers and instill fear into the local political rulers....those in the Ukraine are hiding the truth, well, certainly at the start. Cool
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are indications the principle infection at work in the Ukraine is the plague...exactly what type of plague is not clear yet.

But one thing is certain, this infection was spread deliberately. Before the massive spike in infections, there were reports of plane spaying.

Cool
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the UK, A-H1N1 cases saw a SMALL rise this ....is this a NWO reaction to a public rejection of the flu vaccine? Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: