Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Attacks & threats against Bilderberg researchers

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2010: Leaks & info Bilderberg 2010 Sitges, Spain, 4-6th June 2010
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:41 pm    Post subject: Attacks & threats against Bilderberg researchers Reply with quote

That's not what I wrote Tony

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Mon May 17, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 9 times in total
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Timuçin,

I hope that you do realize that once you've posted things against the dictators of the new world order, especially online, you are part of their enemies...

These people are ruthless and heartless. You posted information on this forum for years, now. It shouldn't come as a surprise for you to know that, just like any other freedom fighter who posts on our forum, the NWO scums certainly know about you by now... Confused

This means that it is too late to request the removal of all the info you posted. What has been done, has been done. There is no way back !

It is now time to be COURAGEOUS, BOLD AND PROUD of what you did these past years. Exclamation

If we want to win against the NWO tyrans, we must outnumber them ! Exclamation Wink It is not by retreating and cowering that you'll help to achieve this goal. Shocked

So please stay and keep posting important information. Each of us is a small but important link !

Best regards, Vic.
marektysis
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timuçin,
I fear it is a bit late to take such a decision. They will exige PUBLIC EXCUSES FROM YOU and use them against our forum.
Each year i am receiving anonymous threats from the belgian security.
A few years ago these threats were like words ' kennedy' followed by the silencious noise from a weapon.This is finished now .They use a sabir -how to call it else- that permit me to know it is them and i know the meaning is :' make attention'.

This year this was two times done.
They know i am not impressed.They know i dont travel a lot. They know there is some kind of Justice in our country and certainly doesn't want their name to be publicly be quoted.
Because it could mean diminushing of the budget.( a lot of money for a zero result)

Of course, it is not a game. Who pretended it? the one who called us the geeks of conspiracy.?
I reassure you: it is a real conspiration!
it is not a game.
The only thing you risk is your real life!
Once, i met Tucker in an hotel. He just crossed a CIA agent who told him:
'You are not immortal'.
This was not a lie.
Certainly Tucker is still alive, ten years after.

Marek Tysis
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I removed my posts when Paul Joseph Watson wrote an article focusing on old data.

Vic, that's easy for you to say Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2010: Leaks & info Bilderberg 2010 Sitges, Spain, 4-6th June 2010 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: