Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weeds: you dont need the marijuana to get addicted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> War on God: The Attack on The Bible, Christianity, Islam and Judaism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HoneySpice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:12 am    Post subject: Weeds: you dont need the marijuana to get addicted Reply with quote

I love Weeds! Especially the last season, every seasonjust gets better and better. The seasonsin Agrestic were great, but Ren Mar or wherever they move in the middle of the seasonare soooo much better. I love how Nancy get deal with things and acts less mature than her 14 year old son. Also this seasongave Justin Kirk (Andy) a real acting job, he was hysterical and serious at the same time (I LOVE IT WHEN HE GROWS HIS BEARD). I also liked the guy who plays Estaban Reyes, he can't decide who to listen to, his wife or his boss. Kate de Castillo gives a performance that is great, you love her and you hate her at the same. Elizabeth Perkin's acting ability in the couple of seasonshave been criminally overlooked, but hopefully this year she'll be recognized again at the awards, she's hysterical. Constant paranoia, trying to out-Nancy Nancy, how could she be so cruelly overlooked. Alexander Gould (Shane) gives another award worthy performance, from losing his virginity last season, to STDs, gunshot wounds, and alcoholism this season, that's a lot to deal with! This is season probably isn't the best season, but it had the best finale of all the seasons
(well its tied with season
2, but that left too many questions). I can't wait until Season 6premieres next summer!
Weeds DVD 1-5
Grey's Anatomy DVD 1-6
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> War on God: The Attack on The Bible, Christianity, Islam and Judaism All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: