Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pentagon denied it knew there was a rocket launching

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> False flag and fake terror attacks - realtime discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kathaksung

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

653. Target of nuclear attack - AE911 TRUTH (11/18/2010)

There was a missile launch on Nov.8 off California coast.
Quote:
, "Mystery Rocket Launch Caught On Camera Off California Coast - Expert Interviewed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ5pnAFducY "

The odd thing is Pentagon denied it knew there was a rocket launching. I allege it was part of "later October plot". Either it was a practice of the plot or a signal to the counterpart of the Feds - the rogue teams of secret police of other joined countries, among them U.K. and China are sure conspirators. It convinces them that the Feds did have prepared a nuclear attack on US.

One thing should be noticed is that there were multiple targets Feds planned to attack. In Aug. 30, 2007, six nuclear missiles were loaded on B-52. In this later October plot, 50 intercontinental ballistic missiles lost track. In "511. Seven most wanted cities by Feds (9/28/2007)" I said that Washington DC, Boston and Houston were the possible targets. In this plot, I add two more cities: New York and San Francisco. The reason: there are people live there Whom Feds fear so much.

For many times, I said that Feds planned framed drug case on me with big events to distract. So many times their plans didn't go through because they failed to frame me in drug case. Iran war delayed again and again because for Feds, Iran war is less important then a witness to their crime. Two months ago, another big threat appeared.

Quote:
Evidence Refutes the Official 9/11 Investigation: The Scientific Forensic Facts

by Richard Gage and Gregg Roberts
Global Research, October 13, 2010
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth - 2010-10-04

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=21436

"Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth" is a professional group. The evidence they gave is a fatal to the Feds. AE911 TRUCE press conference to media on 9/9/2010 must have rattled the Feds. I think it motivated the Feds again to activate the second nuclear attack in later October. To eliminate individual, Feds could frame a drug case. How can they eliminate a group? There are hundreds of them. One easy way (for the Feds) is: a nuclear attack.

The home base of AE911 TRUTH is in San Francisco (Berkeley?), that's why I think it becomes a target. The other one is the New York City.

654. A 90 days' project (11/30/2010)

The 10/27/2010 plot went soured. For which Feds created UPS mail bomb case. The plot ends with BBC's announcement.

UPS Yemen Bomb Scare is a Hoax BBC Confirms NO Explosives
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNXb9NWPtcw&sns

Quote:

Obama lies about the Bomb at Midlands UK airport, BBC don't even try to hide it. As the producer in V for Vendetta says "It's not our job to make up the news, that's the governments"

The FAKE bomb attack comes 4 days before the Midterms, and 3 days after British Airways said security was to tight and that naked body scanners were too intrusive, how convenient for those America scanner makers that this story would break.

Anyhow, a new 90 days project is set up immediately. Here is a strange news.

"Israel's Netanyahu unveils U.S. plan for new talks

By Allyn Fisher-Ilan Allyn Fisher-ilan – Sat Nov 13,

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101113/ts_nm/us_palestinians_israel_talks"

The US has given Israel a written guarantee that it won't pressure the Jewish state for additional settlement freezes if it accepts a limited 90 day construction moratorium to revive Mideast peace talks.

My interpretation of this news is: US covertly promised Israel to activate the war on Iran in exchange for a peace agreement between Israel and Palestine . For years the promise was broken again and again. Isarel. loses patience and starts its settlement construction in Palestinian's land. This time, to assure Israel, Feds gave Israel a written paper to guarantee a war.

On 11/8, a mystery missile launched off California coach. I now think it was a signal to the rogue team of the counterpart of the Feds in collaborate countries. It indicates that the Feds determined to activate a nuclear attack.

Quote:
GORDON DUFF: IN MOTION: THE PLOT TO DESTROY THE UNITED STATES
November 11, 2010 posted by Gordon Duff

SEE IT COMING AND STOP IT, EVEN IF IT COSTS YOU EVERYTHING
By Gordon Duff STAFF WRITER/Senior Editor

“The 2010 election had one purpose, war with Iran, even if the risk is world conflict and the real loser, no matter what happens on the battlefield is the United States.”

Plans are in motion for a “false flag” attack on America. Iran will be blamed, everyone knows that and Iran will be totally innocent. This is the last thing Iran would ever want. The most likely scenario is a nuclear attack. Two bombs are missing, bombs built by Israel in South Africa and lost long ago. These were supposedly Saddam’s bombs. Now we are told Iran has them. Israel has had them all along and the fear, they may be inside the United States already.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/11/11/gordon-duff-in-motion-the-plot-to-destroy-the-united-states/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> False flag and fake terror attacks - realtime discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: