Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Its a Green Thing; really!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Its a Green Thing; really! Reply with quote

Not a day goes by without some NWO lecture on the enviroment and alledged consequences of "global warming". Cheap flights seem to be high on the MSM list....Ryanair taking most of the flak. It appears that lowish paid workers are there to be kicked...taxed off London roads and priced out of European holidays....no one mentions the cost of heating an Alpine town full of rich skiers....no one mentions the cruising industry!

Switch this off, turn the heat down.....messages from the NWO via the elite owned and controlled media. Its OK to fight wars on the other side of the world. The idea that we can make a difference, is a joke!

Each and every year, China builds enough power generating capacity to power the entire UK...most of this is coal fired. So within 15 years China will double, what the West produces in total and most of this being coal sourced energy.

We don`t hear Blair lobbying his cohorts in the NWO to assist China with a total nuclear energy program....so "they" say, whatever we do now won`t have any effect on global warming foe a 100 years. So if China carries on as it is, it will be 200 years!!

The other day I was chatting to a Brit who`s just returned from the US. He works for a very large oil company. He said that people in Britain and Europe have NO IDEA of the runaway consumer ethic....the throwaway culture....GROWTH is the most IMPORTANT word in US society...if it doesn`t grow, its anti-Amerikan. So green Brits and their European buddies are ------- in the wind!

So whats behind this NWO mantra...a mantra which is only being applied in Europe...is it a distraction from the fake war on terror, is it a diversion from our loss of freedoms in a police state? Is it just a simple mechanism to make the public swithch off from information overload, or maybe its a NWO mind control experiment?

One thing is for sure....the elite isn`t worried about global warming. To be really worried, would mean the end of capitalism and thats not going to happen anytime soon.

Now don`t get me wrong. I want a sustainable world, a clean and green world. So give the inconsistancies in the NWO mantra and its media spin which is full of hot air....maybe some of you would like to share your views below. Please don`t be shy. Smile
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The latest edition of Thenewstatesman warns of widespread conflic and wars because of global warming. No wonder the NWO is doing nothing...there`s money to be made from war and a major NWO objective, is population reduction.

Hurricane Katrina is mentioned in this Newstatesman article...they spell it out, as if Newstatesman readers don`t know, or aren`t quite sure...the media repeaters tell us that Katrina was a natural event....so why would any normal averagely informed person be required to be told that Hurrucan katrina was a natural event. This is how the public are brainwashed by the media.

Maybe the writers of this article read some of my posts on the BBC Taday forum before they stopped the public starting their own threads. When I was a young teen, the media, the BBC was telling me that within 30 years we will be controlling the weather...and I don`t just mean cloud seeding, I`m talikng about real weather control...modification...today its hersey to mention controlling the weather...you are required to believe this...you must believe that driving our cars, flying Ryanair, is solely responsible for our baking hot summers and melting ice caps. Mans activities are no doubt having an effect. But the Sun, our orbit and axis are being played down by the NWO media. On top of this we have technologies which have been hidden from the public. An example of this was shown on BBC News the other day. It was a microwave weapon, which heats the water under your skin causing great pain. The BBC showed people reacting to this beam and showed a graphic of it targetting one person. This is just one example of Nikola Tesla technology. HAARP in Alsaka is the big daddy....its beam of electromagnetic waves can be targetted on any part of the Earth, over wide areas, or two new A380 terminal buildings bringing down the roof!!

Hurricane Katrina may well have started out natural, but it was modified and guided to its target....we could add the tsunami and others to the list.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: