Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jim Tucker: Bilderberg 2013 UK? venue/date hunting thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg Conference 2013: 5-9 June, The Grove, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD3 4TG.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marektysis
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Quick exam of South and Sub Thames south part of London Reply with quote

Dear All,
I noticed only one possible nest for our coveted guests:
PennyHill Park Hotel and Spa in Ascot full on 27/6-29/6.

Awaiting a little help from my friends...

Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: LONDON NOW DONE Reply with quote

dear friends,
On basis of a complete circling of London north of Thames i got 3 other hotels:
The Oxford Belfry Q Hotels: blocked 11/4 to 13/4/2013
Double Tree by Hilton blocked double 18/4-20/4 and 25-27/4/2013
More interestingly, Menzies Hotel Cambridge blocked 27-29 june 2013.

And that' it, London 's Hotels have been examined, under reserves of possible mistake.
As it represents hotels around one of the busiest capital of the world it may be more difficult for us to identify which hotel they have chosen IF they come to London.

Naturally, i am going on with my work...

Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: IRELAND-DUBLIN Reply with quote

Dear Friends,
Near and around Dublin, for the months may and june: (NOT APRIL)

Radisson Blu St Helen hotel -five stars 13/5-15/5
Killashee hotel & villa spa 6/6-9/6
Ritz Carlton powerscout +++golf+++13-15/6/2013
Fitzpatrick castle hotel 2-4/5/2013
Royal Marine Hotel Dublin 27-29/6/2013
D-Hotel dragheda town 2/5-5/5

So we are coming back to our existential basic question: when is determining where.

I will have a look on Riga while you proceed with Amsterdam, Rotterdam,
Berlin, Frankfurt, Rome, Milano and Paris....

Marek
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Runnymede hotel unlikely IMO - too close to the noisy smelly London orbital motorway - M25

39th G8 summit will be held in the United Kingdom on 17th and 18th June 2013

10 – 14 June, Week of action, London
11 June, J11 Carnival against Capitalism, London, West End
StopG8 is organising a week of action, including workshops, gigs and cultural events in June. There is also a major day of action on Tuesday 11 June, ‘J11 – Carnival against Capitalism’. There’s lots to do and we need more people to get involved.
https://network23.org/stopg8/

Location guessing
Eton or Windsor, anywhere out past Heathrow to to Henley-On-Thames or even Tring in Hertfordshire (Rothschildshire).
There is also a slim chance that they may use palatial and easier to defend 'Home Counties' political venues: Chequers (near Ellesborough, Buckinghamshire), Chevening (near Sevenoaks, Kent) or Dorneywood (Burnham, Buckinghamshire). Really not Blderberg's style to bring their evil flak in on government though.

Massive, conference facilities & securable

The probable weekends (Thu-Sun)
May 2-5
May 9-12
May 16-19
May 22-26
May 29-Jun 2
Jun 6-9
Jun 13-16
http://www.dialectradio.co.uk
http://www.911forum.org.uk
marektysis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: London or Germany? Reply with quote

In order to complete my tour of London suburbs i went a bit further outside London and although my best will i just can add one more adress in porsthmouth: Langstone hotel booked from the 20.6.2013 up to 23.6.2013.
In no case i found anything else as far i went in the countryside.
Again, i want to be dismissed by new facts. The readers have to check my work as a matter of amazement if they want to challenge me. Smile

I just read a well documented paper about next meeting. Following this work
well done with reasons i earlier thought about, next meeting will be held on june 6 to 9 or the week after , in London or Germany. Germany has welcomed the European Trilateralists this year and has a lot to do with the shaping of future of EU. these arguments have value as well.

On my side i have some checks to do about these dates of venue.

Marek
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:03 am    Post subject: BILDERBERG 2013: PROBABLY ENGLAND, POSSIBLY GERMANY Reply with quote

This article should be translated and posted on the French forum in the coming hours or days...

*Edited* : translation posted on the French forum !

Source : http://marketdailynews.com/2013/04/08/bilderberg-2013-probably-england-possibly-germany/

BILDERBERG 2013: PROBABLY ENGLAND, POSSIBLY GERMANY

April 8th, 2013

Jurriaan Maessen: Bilderberg-regular Neelie Kroes’ schedule seems to indicate that London will indeed be the location of the Bilderberg 2013 gathering- as Jim Tucker earlier reported. There is however a possibility of Germany hosting the elite confab this year.

Bilderberg sleuth James P. Tucker Jr. has recently reported that the coming Bilderberg-campfire will be lit somewhere in the vicinity of London, which casts doubt on a revisit of Chantilly VA this year. The possible date provided to the veteran journalist by his trusted source will be June 6-9.

“This is not absolute”, Tucker writes, “there is still evidence that the meeting will be held again at the swanky Westfields Marriott near Dulles International Airport June 21-26.”.

A recently published schedule by an EU information portal seems to concur with Tucker’s source. In the context of the “digital agenda” tour of longtime Bilderberg regular Neelie Kroes, who now acts as vice-president of the European Commission, a schedule has been published of her comings and goings this summer. The schedule reaffirms the validity of Tucker’s source- although that source hardly needs validating as he has been proven right on countless occasions.

The schedule has Neelie Kroes attending two separate conferences in London: she attends the Le Web conference in London from 5-6 June. Also in London, from June 12 to 14, she will be attending the Founders Forum. This makes it very likely that Bilderberg will indeed be taking place near London, as Tucker’s source has suggested. This schedule also confirms the expected date of the next elite confab, namely somewhere between June 6 to June 11 2013. As Kroes rarely misses a meeting, it’s probable Kroes will use the lapse between both conferences to make herself comfortable around the Bilderberg campfire.

Although it’s more than likely Bilderberg 2013 will take place near London this year, I have found other globalist schedules which seem to suggest (south) Germany as a possibility. After some investigating into the schedules of other Bilderberg regulars, Germany pops up as a possibility.
Why Germany?

At the end of April 2013 the current queen of the Netherlands will pass the torch of tyranny to her firstborn son, William-Alexander. The queen, who is annually present at Bilderberg, will in all probability hand over her Bilderberg activities to William and his wife. Now it just so happens that in the context of the queen Beatrix’ abdication, the royal couple’s first international visit as king and queen of the Netherlands will take them to south Germany from June 3 up to June 7. From June 12 onward, the king will tour several Dutch provinces, as he will in the weeks preceeding June 3. This strongly suggests the freshly anointed king will be re-anointed at Bilderberg from June 8 to June 11.

If Tucker’s source is correct, Bilderberg 2013 will take place from June 6 until June 9- which makes it probable that the king and queen will follow up their German tour by participating in the 2013 confab, during or directly after their South German trade mission. This of course doesn’t exclude London as probable location, as the king and queen may easily fly over to London in their private jet. However, viewed in the context of the other likely attendants and their German schedules, a location in Germany emerges as a possibility, suggesting that London may also be a red herring.

Siemens president Peter Löscher, for example, will be in Berlin on June 5 and 6, on a German industry meeting. In 2012 Löscher was present both in Chantilly, VA. and the 2011 Bilderberg meeting. If he is also to attend the coming conference, he will be available from June 7 onward, also coinciding with the king and queen’s visit to South Germany and other global players. Again: this does not necessarily indicate that Bilderberg descends on Germany this year, but it does make it likely that the annual confab will be held after June 6. Another Siemens top-gun, Peter Y. Solmssen, will chair a globalist meeting in Munich on June 7 and 8 on the subject of “Growth through Innovation”. We may assume therefore, this person will not be present at Bilderberg this year.

According to a preliminary schedule of the south German trade mission, the mission ends on June 6 at the South-German town of Friedrichshafen. Assuming the new king and his wife will also be attending this year’s Bilderberg, Tucker’s date (June 6-9) fits in nicely- as it does with Kroes’ schedule. Another royal regular to Bilderberg, the Belgian prince Phillipe, however will be absent as he ispresiding over a Belgian trade mission to the US from June 2-9 2013. If this seems to coincide with a possible Chantilly-revisit, the schedule keeps his royal highness exclusively busy in California. This seems to indicate that the US will not host this year’s Bilderberg conference. In my estimation, the most likely scenario is that the prince will fly himself directly after to the unmarked location in Germany or the UK, joining the group as a delayed visitor on June 9.

Another indication that London is the more likely location to accommodate Bilderberg 2013 is the presence of Dutch Royal Shell’s “Petroleum executive of the year” Peter Voser (who attended Bilderberg in 2012), attending somespeaking engagement in London on June 19 2013- some 9 days after the presumed conference date.This could speak in favor of a London gathering. On the other hand, the whereabouts of other globalist participants seem to indicate the conference may be held in Germany in 2013. I expect European president and Bilderberg wonderboy Herman von Rompuy will be present at Bilderberg this year. A check up on his whereabouts in June doesn’t reveal much, except that on June 7 2013 he will give a lecture in the Belgian town of Turnhout on “silence and leadership” (a combination Von Rompuy knows everything about). This could indicate Von Rompuy (a 2011 participant) will join his fellow transnationalists soon after his meditations, perhaps in nearby Germany. Otherwise he will be whisked away at the earliest opportunity by his taxpayer-funded jetliner towards London.

It just so happens that from June 4-7 2013 one of the biggest scam-conferencesin Europe is being held, Green Week, featuring “high profile international keynote speakers”, according to the EU news outlet. It is very likely that the EU’s environmental commissioner Janez Potočnik will be present there (as he was in previous years)- again, nicely coinciding with the presumed Bilderberg conference shortly after. Perhaps Potočnik can pick up Von Rompuy on his way to Germany on June 7. In the other event they may share Business class seats on their way to England.

The schedule of Bilderberg’s new chairman, Henri de Castries, doesn’t tell us much either. De Castries will probably be attending the June 4 shareholder’s information meeting of his global company AXA Group in Toulouse France, as these meetings “are conducted by the Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Henri de Castries or a member of the Executive Management”, according to AXA’s own website.

In short: studying the schedules of the usual suspects, we find that many of them are occupied until June 7 with other engagements, making them available from June 8 onward. June 8, therefore, seems a likely starting date. Because the new king of the Netherlands has handpicked Germany as the destination of his first official international visit, I suspect that Germany may yet turn out to be the actual location of this year’s gathering. In this context I would like to remind readers of a report published in September 2012, pinpointing the likely 2013 Bilderberg location based on Bilderberg’s almost 60 year history to be either Greece, Italy or Germany. Although London is still the most probable of possible locations, I submit we should not discount Germany- especially considering the fact that the king and queen of the Netherlands will most certainly attend Bilderberg this year as en encore of their visit in the beginning of June. I realize this contradicts Tucker’s invaluable information, which has proven correct so many times that it makes my insistent hypothesizing look like incoherent gibberish. There is one final consideration though, which makes me think of Germany as the possible landing spot of Bilderberg vultures this year.

In March of this year, the Trilateral Commission convened their annual meeting in Berlin, showing a heavy German presence there. The event was hosted by Michael Fuchs, and presided over by Bilderberg regular Jean-Claude Trichet, former head of the European Central bank. Even Chancellor Angela Merkel was invited to join the occasion, giving this particular meeting a special significance. Because the Trilaterals are by nature related to Bilderberg, it’s perfectly possible that the Berlin-meeting may prelude a German Bilderberg conference.

In the end the location of Bilderberg’s next meet-up is less significant than the subjects decided upon by the moguls who meet there. On the other hand, it would be nice to greet these globalists in the right location when they arrive to give them the welcome they deserve.

This article is brought to you courtesy of Jurriaan Maessen from ExplosiveReports.com

Last edited by vicflame on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
marektysis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:19 pm    Post subject: LITHUANIA Reply with quote

Vilnius,
Fresh air from the North, hum !

Radisson Blu Astorija hotel 6-9 june
Novotel Vilnius Centre 23.5.2013-25.5.2013

Lithuania is taking preszidency of europe after Ireland is stepping down.

That is why i went there...

Marek
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Block booking betwen 5th and 9th June.
Hotel The Grove, in Watford, North of London
Please credit these URLs when citing this date & location
http://www.bilderberg.org/phpbb2
http://www.Bilderberg2013.co.uk
Thanks
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bilderberg comes to Watford? The evidence. By ADMIN | Published: APRIL 12, 2013

There is growing evidence that this year’s Bilderberg conference will take place in the UK, at the luxury Grove Hotel, Hertfordshire, just north of Watford. This is still just speculation, but the signs are good…

Why do we think Bilderberg is taking place at the Grove?

The Grove Hotel, Herts

The whole hotel – including three restaurants, a luxury spa and walled garden – is completely booked out by a private group from the 5th to the 9th of June. This was first spotted by an Italian documentary maker who is an expert on Bilderberg.

The Grove – “a private family-owned luxury hotel” – is no stranger to international conferences: it has previously hosted the exclusive Google Zeitgeist conference (in 2009, 2010 and 2012). And Google’s Chairman, Eric Schmidt is no stranger to Bilderberg.

Hotel staff have said that the booking has been made by a ‘major’ and ‘high profile’ group. The whole hotel is ‘out of bounds’ and ‘in lockdown’ for the duration. One member of staff said: ‘We don’t know what it is, senior staff know what it is but they won’t tell us.’ They first heard about this unusual event in January.

Hotel spa members, who have paid a yearly membership of £2400, are banned from accessing the luxury spa facilities from 2pm on Weds 5th June to 12pm on Sunday 9th June. They will get 5 days added at the end of their membership.

We were told by the nearby Fullerians Rugby Club, that it has taken an unusual booking from Herts Constabulary, who have booked the entire grounds and facilities for ten days – spanning the weekend of the conference. The rugby club has no idea what the booking is actually for. Could this be the base of operations for security during the event?

The diary of regular conference participant Neelie Kroes indicates that she will be in the UK over this weekend, plus the diary of the future King of the Netherlands and his mother, Queen Beatrix, is free between the 6th and the 9th. (The outgoing Queen Beatrix has long been one of the most prominent attendees).

This information corroborates a recent leak from a good source that the conference will take place in a ‘London suburb’ from the 6th-9th June.

The group is due a visit to England (they were last in England 36 years ago in Torquay, and met in Scotland in 1998).

Bilderberg

This is the annual conference of the Bilderberg Group. Every year, the 35 members of the Steering Committee invite around 100 influential figures to attend the 3 day event. According to Bilderberg itself, the conference consists of: “nearly three days of informal and off-the-record discussion about topics of current concern especially in the fields of foreign affairs and the international economy”.

At the conference, officials from governments and opposition parties mix, in private, with banks bosses, heads of state, senior corporate officers, academics, and representatives of all the major international institutions (NATO, the EU, the IMF, the World Bank, the European Central Bank, the WTO etc.) Bilderberg insists that all participants attend in a private capacity – but in 2011, it was revealed that George Osborne attended the St Mortitz Bilderberg conference in his official capacity as Chancellor of the Exchequer.

If Bilderberg 2013 is in the UK, we can expect a return visit from George Osborne (a long time attendee) and Bilderberg steering committee member Ken Clarke MP, and conference regular Lord Mandelson. It’s also likely that David Cameron and Mark Carney (the soon-to-be Bank of England governor) will pay visits (both have also attended Bilderberg in the past). We’ll also be seeing the CEOs and Chairmen of banks and corporations such as Barclays, HSBC, Santander, Nestlé, Novartis, Airbus, Microsoft and Goldman Sachs. Plus the usual smattering of senior US State Dept and Treasury officials, National Security Advisers, Finance Ministers, European royals, Pentagon top brass and the head of the NSA.

We expect the conference agenda in 2013 to include the North Korea situation, the Cyprus “bailout”, and the ever deepening crisis in the Eurozone.

Caution

To be clear: we have no final confirmation that Bilderberg is going to be located at the Grove Hotel, but from what we know of Bilderberg’s MO this set-up fits the bill. There are few other groups with the power and resources to shut down a major hotel for five days like this in conditions of such secrecy. Please check back on this website for updates.

At this stage, it’s up to you to weigh up the evidence, and decide if you think this year’s Bilderberg conference is indeed coming to Watford.

But if it is:

http://wikitravel.org/en/Watford http://www.thegrove.co.uk/location/

Watford is served by two tubes and an overland station. There are plenty of hotels and bed and breakfasts in the town and camping may be available nearby (please check updates on this website for details). There would also be a functioning press room for bloggers, journalists and filmmakers.

If Bilderberg does take place in Watford, we would urge citizen journalists, concerned citizens and interested parties to come along and witness a major international summit taking place. Enjoy the spectacle, meet new friends, and secure your souvenir picture of a Bilderberg participant gliding into the Grove’s grounds in a tinted limo.

Conference participants generally arrive from Thursday afternoon through to Friday morning and leave on Sunday morning (or late on Saturday).

Security is always extremely tight – it’s a huge operation – the hotel and its grounds is cordoned off. No press statement is made.

The privacy means that Bilderberg delegates will be able to stroll in peace in the ornamental gardens of the hotel, enjoying the wonderful, life-affirming art on display…

Graceful sculpture in the gardens of the Grove Hotel

Activities

The hotel is near an idyllic canal, and glorious woods – and no other event or protest compares to Bilderberg for quality of roadside conversation. This year would also see the launch of the Bilderberg Fringe Festival.

Please check back on this website for scheduled events. If you have any queries (or can give us any confirmatory details) email us at bilderberg2013@yahoo.co.uk

If Watford does play host to Bilderberg, any help with organising the festival or acts who wish to perform, would be wonderful. People with technical expertise, bloggers, artists, filmmakers, photographers and entertainers would all be needed at this event. Bankers, lawyers, academics – even politicians –and any concerned citizens who believe in governmental transparency – should come too.

This is a powerful international summit, and it deserves the attention of the world’s media.

Posted in Bilderberg, Watford |

http://bilderberg2013.co.uk/bilderberg/watford/
marektysis

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: HUNT Reply with quote

Tony,

It fits well the conditions given for a Bb meeting.
We have to crosscheck all agenda of their members.

What the inhabitants nearby told you fits as well a Bilderberg venue.

Consequences of a British meeting will be huge for all of us.

Marek
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg Conference 2013: 5-9 June, The Grove, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD3 4TG. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: