Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Joe v England

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:27 pm    Post subject: Joe v England Reply with quote

I was just looking at Joe's 'hits' on his threads on here and I suddenly realised that he is more pathetic than I at first thought. His hits look like the England score chart. 0 - 0 -0 - 0 - 1 -1 etc.

It makes much more sense to ignore the man. I shall block you on Usenet, Joe. Then you can go on howling to the moon in peace, believing that people are reading your drivel, when in reality you can't grasp the fact that almost NOBODY is reading it. roflmao

What a pathetic human being.
arcee100

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread may give some perspective on Joe

Joseph is Christ II (the second coming)

https://secure.gn.apc.org/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6776&highlight=christ
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloody hell! He's madder than I thought.
Joseph Christie
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: Joe v England Reply with quote

brianrob1961 wrote:
I was just looking at Joe's 'hits' on his threads on here and I suddenly realised that he is more pathetic than I at first thought. His hits look like the England score chart. 0 - 0 -0 - 0 - 1 -1 etc.

It makes much more sense to ignore the man. I shall block you on Usenet, Joe. Then you can go on howling to the moon in peace, believing that people are reading your drivel, when in reality you can't grasp the fact that almost NOBODY is reading it. roflmao

What a pathetic human being.

What a pathetic post "Joe V England". See how a deranged mason like you twists everything. I love England dearly for giving me my wife and two sons. The criminal masons murdered our youngest son.

All these assumptions and masonic bull from a cowardly mason who insists on hiding behind the curtains. Yes, please block the truth, all pedo masons do. Just ask masons Jimmy Saville, Rolf Harris and Cyril Smith to name just a few. Yes go for it coward and get back behind those masonic curtains. O' and take your wee DH masonic worm called archee hee hee.
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long have you believed that you are Jesus Christ, Joe?

Snigger Very Happy
Joseph Christie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brianrob1961 wrote:

Snigger Very Happy

You are a coward mason using the name Briana all from behind the curtains. Yes we could be childish and bitch bitch forever.

You do not exist, you can't read, you are as thick as the giant redwoods. You have a big mouth and are confident because you hide. You believe that the Freekmasons will always be in control.

I must thank you Briana for bringing this forum alive. I will no longer debate with a shite bag that licks the arses of masonic pedophiles. Sorry if you didn't expect Jesus to talk to you in your own understanding (none at all). Apart from the Dandy and Beano, have you ever read the Beautiful Bible?

Now tell me again that black is really white. Snigger and Tee Hee but please don't go away, your a star heh heh.
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange how yesterday you wanted to talk, Jesus, but now you are running scared. I never knew Jesus was a coward.

Snigger Smile
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess you won't be answering today, Joe. Your dad's day of rest and all that. I bet you have gone round to heaven for a beer and Sunday lunch. lol
Joseph Christie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brianrob1961 wrote:
Guess you won't be answering today, Joe. Your dad's day of rest and all that. I bet you have gone round to heaven for a beer and Sunday lunch. lol

snigger and tee hee (your turn next).
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joseph Christie wrote:
brianrob1961 wrote:

Snigger Very Happy

You are a coward mason using the name Briana all from behind the curtains. Yes we could be childish and bitch bitch forever.

You do not exist, you can't read, you are as thick as the giant redwoods. You have a big mouth and are confident because you hide. You believe that the Freekmasons will always be in control.

I must thank you Briana for bringing this forum alive. I will no longer debate with a shite bag that licks the arses of masonic pedophiles. Sorry if you didn't expect Jesus to talk to you in your own understanding (none at all). Apart from the Dandy and Beano, have you ever read the Beautiful Bible?

Now tell me again that black is really white. Snigger and Tee Hee but please don't go away, your a star heh heh.

It's quite amazing reading this post. Mental illness drips from ever syllable.
Joseph Christie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brianrob1961 wrote:
Joseph Christie wrote:
brianrob1961 wrote:

Snigger :-D

It's quite amazing reading this post. Mental illness drips from ever syllable.

Thank you Dr DH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: