Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

emails from United Grand Lodge of Lies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joe stirling
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: emails from United Grand Lodge of Lies Reply with quote

Date: 30 April 2007 16:47:14 BST
To: Chris Connop <cconnop@Ugle.org.uk.readnotify.com>
Subject: How many Masons are Crooked ?

Hi Chris,

First, I had to prompt you twice for a reply.
Second, you discarded my true story as nonsense.
Thirdly, You believe my story to be ludicrous ? well, give me a chance to prove it to you in front of an open audience with cameras running.
Forth, You have never read such nonsense in your whole life ???? (are you a Mason?)

Will you or any of your pseudo brothers take our challenge in an open forum (documented) with Second Family (UK) a victims of Freemasonry support group ?

I/we at SF would relish this opportunity

There is no malice intended in this email, only facts and overwhelming evidence that Freemasonry is no less than a criminal organisation.

Come on Chris, please give us a chance, I am begging you. We have recently read about you guys being more open, the ball is in your court.

Oh, you said you have read our webpage at www.masonfree.org.uk that's good, can you please answer our question about "Why can't we have a public register of Freemasons?"

Genuinely yours,

Joe Stirling on behalf of Second Family (UK)

On 30 Apr 2007, at 15:36, Connop, Chris wrote:

Joe,

What are you waiting for?  I had seen this. I direct your attention to the first two sentences of my first email.  I have never read such nonsense in my whole life!  It is so ludicrous as to be laughable, and no intelligent and reasonable individual could possibly take it seriously.

Thank you, however, for drawing it to my attention.

Chris Connop

Sent: 30 April 2007 14:46
To: Connop, Chris
Subject: FW: How many Masons are Crooked ?

Sent: 30 April 2007 13:18
To: Byas, Martin
Subject: Fwd: How many Masons are Crooked ?

Hi Chris, I'm still waiting, Joe

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 25 April 2007 20:43:47 BST
To: "Connop, Chris" <cconnop@Ugle.org.uk>
Subject: Re: How many Masons are Crooked ?

Dear Chris,

My name is Joe Stirling and you should
checkout www.masonfree.org.uk

Please get back to me,

Thanks

Joe

On 25 Apr 2007, at 11:55, Connop, Chris wrote:

Dear Miss Stirling,

If you believe this rubbish, you will believe anything!  We have always been a target of the conspiracy theorists! 

I direct your attention to our website (www.ugle.org.uk) which will tell you about the reality rather than the mythology of Freemasonry.

Freemasons promise to be good citizens and to uphold the law.  Those who fall below the high standards of integrity expected of them may face Masonic discipline, even expulsion.   We give at least £20 million every year to charities.  We foster values of tolerance, mutual understanding and honesty.

Chris Connop
Communications Department, UGLE 

Sent: 25 April 2007 09:05
To: Connop, Chris
Subject: FW: How many Masons are Crooked ?

Sent: 24 April 2007 18:23
To: r.findlay@sundaymail.co.uk
Subject: How many Masons are Crooked ?
We are all victims of Freemasonry, only........ YOU haven't figured it out yet. Second Family UK do not hate Masons or anybody, only ignorance and evil. Why do all Masons hide ? Give us a public register and SF will show you why they all hide.
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would the Freemsons publish a list of their members? Why should any organisation make public a list of their members?

Feeding your neurosis is NOT a good enough reason.

Have you published a list of members of your imaginary Freemasons survivors group?
Joseph Christie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brianrob1961 wrote:
Why would the Freemsons publish a list of their members? Why should any organisation make public a list of their members?

Feeding your neurosis is NOT a good enough reason.

Have you published a list of members of your imaginary Freemasons survivors group?

8)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: