Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yes Mr freekmason, you are Wrong

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joseph Christie
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:15 pm    Post subject: Yes Mr freekmason, you are Wrong Reply with quote

Message to brianrob1961. You started a thread "Correct me if I am wrong" (Oh Boy).

So far you have posted 59 times attacking Joe without any logic or reasoning. You never read or debate the thread you reply to. You have one post against Tony G who allowed you on this forum.

Every time you are asked to have a reasonable debate, you foam at the mouth with hatred and reverse the topic. Just go back and read your replies.

Like all masons behind the curtains, you will insist that black is really white. I want to thank you for bump-starting this forum

I would love to have a serious debate with you but that is never gonna happen, is it brian?, christopher? or whatever name you want to use. You and I go back at least 7 years but you can't remember or have a selective memory. You even shot down poor old Maurice Kellett, all from behind the masonic curtains.

Ain't that Rite DH
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe, I had never heard of you before you started spamming a Usenet newsgroup of which I am a member. Nor will you hear from me again once you stop spamming that group. Then I can get on with enjoying the internet and you can get on with your inexorable slide towards insanity and suicide.

What exactly is it that you want me to debate? All over the internet you claim that the Freemasons control everything, that they are attacking you and your family and that they killed your son. You go on to claim that you can prove it all. Yet for some strange reason we never get to see any of this 'proof'. How can I debate wild claims without evidence?

You say that I am hiding from you, yet I have tried to contact you a number of times on here and a number of times by email. The first message I have in my sent box on outlook express is from 28/3/2014. That was sent to joestirling119@gmail.com. I have sent several since then. You have replied to none of them.

If you want people to discuss your basic premise that we are being controlled by powerful forces then I am all ears, Joe. I find my own personal beliefs moving more and more in that direction every day (though I am still a long way off being a paid up member of the loony bin that you and Icke live in), so we might have more in common than you suppose.

What I and most people cannot cope with is your belief that you are allowed to stamp your posts all over the internet, even where you are explicitly told that you are not welcome.

Personally, I also cannot see eye to eye with you on your religious mania. After 53 years on consideration I am happy to state that I DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD. That's ANY God. So when you start claiming to be the Messiah and wrapping arguments in religious mumbo-jumbo, you lose my interest and any chance of my support.

You have to face the fact, Joe, that people on the internet have the right not to be spammed and also that an increasingly large percentage of the UK population is atheist. Until you can understand these things, you will keep on bumping into people like me. Claiming that we are all the same person when we are clearly not will not alter a thing.

Now, you accuse me of not being willing to debate, but I have offered you lots and lots of points that we could debate. Many of these issues (the relationship between faith and society in the modern world, for instance) would be of great interest to me, but I could almost write your one line response for you:

"Thanks for that, DH."
Joseph Christie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brianrob1961 wrote:
Joe, I had never heard of you before you started spamming a Usenet newsgroup of which I am a member. Nor will you hear from me again once you stop spamming that group. Then I can get on with enjoying the internet and you can get on with your inexorable slide towards insanity and suicide.

What exactly is it that you want me to debate? All over the internet you claim that the Freemasons control everything, that they are attacking you and your family and that they killed your son. You go on to claim that you can prove it all. Yet for some strange reason we never get to see any of this 'proof'. How can I debate wild claims without evidence?

You say that I am hiding from you, yet I have tried to contact you a number of times on here and a number of times by email. The first message I have in my sent box on outlook express is from 28/3/2014. That was sent to joestirling119@gmail.com. I have sent several since then. You have replied to none of them.

If you want people to discuss your basic premise that we are being controlled by powerful forces then I am all ears, Joe. I find my own personal beliefs moving more and more in that direction every day (though I am still a long way off being a paid up member of the loony bin that you and Icke live in), so we might have more in common than you suppose.

What I and most people cannot cope with is your belief that you are allowed to stamp your posts all over the internet, even where you are explicitly told that you are not welcome.

Personally, I also cannot see eye to eye with you on your religious mania. After 53 years on consideration I am happy to state that I DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD. That's ANY God. So when you start claiming to be the Messiah and wrapping arguments in religious mumbo-jumbo, you lose my interest and any chance of my support.

You have to face the fact, Joe, that people on the internet have the right not to be spammed and also that an increasingly large percentage of the UK population is atheist. Until you can understand these things, you will keep on bumping into people like me. Claiming that we are all the same person when we are clearly not will not alter a thing.

Now, you accuse me of not being willing to debate, but I have offered you lots and lots of points that we could debate. Many of these issues (the relationship between faith and society in the modern world, for instance) would be of great interest to me, but I could almost write your one line response for you:

"Thanks for that, DH."

fanks again DH :)
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another cowardly refusal to debate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: