Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A question to the masons on the board
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>So what am I to think is there really a behind the scenes deal between good and evil?

I am not sure you understand the nature of good and evil or their relationship to light and dark

>if anyone comes to you and sais that they have the name of God they have the name of a lesser being

I understand that to be the case

>if a non innitiate or member of your society can be having the experience of the "Great Architect" maybee changes are in the air.

True initiation rarely occurs in lodges. The initiate is self-made and the process is an inner process

Thus many humans may be recognised by the Great Architect of the Universe without their belonging to any particular organisation or religion.

Change are indeed in the air for the Earth and the Solar System

>Maybee freemasonry itself is not above being infiltrated and influenced.

Blavatsky maintained that Jesuits had infiltrated Masonry to ensure that it did not do anything useful on spiritual levels. Perhaps they had some success

>I've got the feeling that I would only mess things up.

Self doubt is a wonderful weapon to use against humans

>I am left with is the question who was Jesus then...

History is written by the victors so the Bible is of limited historical value

Recall that after preaching daily for years in the temple, the identity of Jesus was still unknown so that money was spent to identify him.

You may be better to seek the nature of the planetary Christ rather than the identity of the several humans that He overlighted 2000 years ago.
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: A wise man once said Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>The story of babylon is essential to the understanding of the story of egypt becasuse one has the bits that were left out by the other

Quite so. Sitchin demonstrates that the same gods were in both places

And more recently, the questions in Holy Blood Holy Grail are answered in the Epic of Gilgamesh

>have you noticed that its a helmet and face guars that oannes is wearing

I will have a look

> also the fishtail in the head dress of isis.

I have notice that

Cheers

R
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: I think i answered my own question Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joseph Christie
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great information.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: