Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Denis Healey - Bilderberg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Ken Clarke, Peter Mandelson, Ed Balls, George Osborne, Shirley Williams & other Bilderbergers active in UK politics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whyfactor
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:16 pm    Post subject: Denis Healey - Bilderberg Reply with quote

You won`t find much coverage of Denis Healey`s Bilderberg connections in the mainstream media tributes about his life.

If Bilderberg is a force for good in the world I would think its members should be proud to share their activities with the rest of us!

Jon Ronson managed to get a rare interview with Healey in 2001 where he did discuss what went on in Bilderberg meetings (extract from The Guardian, March 2001)...

He added, "But I will tell you this. If extremists and leaders of militant groups believe that Bilderberg is out to do them down, then they're right. We are. We are against Islamic fundamentalism, for instance, because it's against democracy."

"Isn't Bilderberg's secrecy against democracy, too?" I asked.

"We aren't secret," he snapped. "We're private. Nobody is going to speak freely if they're going to be quoted by ambitious and prurient journalists like you who think it'll help your career to attack something that you have no knowledge of." I noticed a collection of photo albums on his mantelpiece. Denis Healey has always been a keen amateur photographer, so I asked him if he'd ever taken any pictures inside Bilderberg. "Oh yes," he said. "Lots and lots of photographs." I eyed the albums. Actually seeing the pictures, seeing the set-up, the faces, the mood - that would be something.

"Could I have a look at them?" I asked him. Lord Healey looked down at his lap. He thought about my request. He looked up again. "No," he said. "**** off."[b]
[/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Ken Clarke, Peter Mandelson, Ed Balls, George Osborne, Shirley Williams & other Bilderbergers active in UK politics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: