Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Secret Bilderberger Meeting in May.......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Secret Bilderberger Meeting in May....... Reply with quote

Current plan is to hold it in Ottawa. Date uncertain, mid-May sometime. I'll post more info when it comes in.

This meeting will be a small, select group, four to six Bilders with their entourage of lawyers, lobbyists and suitcases full of blackmail material. Blackmail material on each other! Some of it consists of photos taken at the emergency meeting in Italy when things got wild and the participants' minds turned to sex instead of business. Those people won't be invited to this one, and probably won't even know about it.

The rowdy behaviour at the Stresa meeting was blamed on exessive alcohol. These people can't control themselves, is the thinking, and so they won't be at this meeting.

This meeting is going to be much like a crime family meeting with all the secrecy, consigliere's, the whole works. Truly, they are crime families. They just don't have the reputation that the Sopranos and the Corleones do.

These godfathers are much like the ones you see in the movies. This meeting is about territory and dividing up natural resources. They will be planning the takeover and consolidation of Canada's resources so they can strip them like they have done in Brazil, Africa, and other places.

Last thing these godfathers want is publicity. So if there are any protesters available to do a reprise of last year's Ottawa meeting, then pass the word for them to be on the alert. And please, have them get in contact with me. I can help them. If they work with me, we can give this crime family meeting as big of a surprise as the one in Appalachia got in 1957.

captaindragonfarstar@yahoo.com

We'll work on it remotely from this end, too. Maybe Flash will have a trick or two up his sleeve. But we all need to work as if it depended on us.

Dragon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: