Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just a thought.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2007: close to the Mossad offices in Istanbul's Ritz Carlton Hotel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Just a thought. Reply with quote

The Queen is visiting the US on a 6 day state visit. She`s in Virginia (V-tech shootings) and going to the Kentucky Derby in Louisville...what an excellent cover for a Bilderberg meeting...and over a hoilday weekend. Tony Blair is set to reveal his departure date next week and there are rumors that he will also give up his seat at the same time (not next week), thus allowing him to flee the UK because of war crimes charges.

So you thought you had a quiet weekend. Laughing

Last edited by CJ on Sat May 05, 2007 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
marektysis
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Cj,
just precise the dates of this journey. The Queen of england never assisted a Bilderberg meeting. How could she do anything against the kingdom of England and favourable to mundialisation outside the interests of the Kingdom of England. Your souvereign is legitime, not the spanish family or the belgian one, given by england ( Saxe Cobourg Leopold I was the famoius lover of Catherine the Great, Imperatrice of Russia).Kingdom of england gave him the choice between the kingdom of Greece or Belgium.Leopold I choose Belgium ( women in this country were not so easy than the belgian i suppose).the Dutch dynasty is reposing about the family of Orange Nassau with the first european venitian families regrouping power and money.This lie of the upperworld is regrouping hereditary interests of the power of Holland in concurrence of England before and after Cromwell.This is the couch of Ploutocracy interest now mixing with the england interests trough multinationals as the Shell petroleum cy or other Unilever interests. After the meeting of a german dynasty in England begin of the XIX century, everuthing was possible for capitalism ( international for this epoch) to go on.
That s why never an engish souvereign will participate to Bilderberg conference but well under royal families wirh less blue blood.

MArek
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Errr, I never said the Queen was attending Bilderberg...I said it was an excellent cover...many NWO bunnies could attend the Kentucky Derby in name, but actually be in some hotel plotting the end of the world...

...and I was only throwing the idea out for debate. I wonder why you worry about England....why would the Queen worry about England, when the NWO empire spans the globe...why worry about the use of the English language in England...when the world is speaking English....a one world government will be run by the English language and its laws will be based on English law, just as the United States of America uses only a franchise of English law..."TEMPLE", the "Inns of Court", London. Smile
marektysis

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Cj

Sorry for my english when i am writing fast, it is quite not understandable.You understood so ;effectively the english monarch is as the others really dependant on capitalism to earn enough money to be powerful.But structurally and historically, the Queen of Britain will never attend such a meeting.To know if she will help to cover a meeting is another thing.

Marek Smile
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Lord Jacob Rothschild attend Bilderberg? Cool The real elite do not attend Bilderberg...well, maybe a few, but only to keep a hand-in. Bilderberg is a system...and systems only require tweaking now and again.

If Bilderberg takes place in Turkey, as claimed, then it has become a sham. Its as simple as that. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2007: close to the Mossad offices in Istanbul's Ritz Carlton Hotel All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: