Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Harry's death might break the British army

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Other influential people you think may have been or may about to be assassinated...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Harry's death might break the British army Reply with quote

Breaking the British army's reputation and morale

Bet this one wouldn't last more than 30 seconds on the censorious
http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums.html Wink ed.

We are all aware the British army's reputation has never been so low and retention is dire. Now I`m going to stick my neck out. Very Happy

Today we`ve been told, that Prince Harry will be deployed to Iraq. It has been strongly suggested, dispite DNA tests, that Harry is not his named fathers son, he certainly looks more like one of Princes Diana`s former lovers....no name required. Cool

So what would the death of a Royal do for the British armies reputation? I`m sure you can work it out...fear for Prince Harry`s life! Cool

I hope I`m wrong and I`m hoping that by airing this theory, it is picked up by the scanners and thus renders it a non-starter. Cool One must try.
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: GCHQ: Osama targets Prince Harry Reply with quote

looks like you might be right!

Mythical Osama targets Prince Harry

Code-breakers say top al-Qaida leader wants Iraq-bound royal – 'dead or alive'
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54405

Posted: February 23, 2007

Prince Harry (British Army photo)

LONDON – Osama bin Laden personally has targeted Iraq-bound Prince Harry, saying he is wanted "dead or alive," says an exclusive breaking report today in Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin.

Code-breakers for MI6, Britain's external intelligence agency, have cracked al-Qaida's secret communications system and discovered Prince Harry is named as a prime target for the terror network when he goes on active service to Iraq.

The MI6 code-breakers also have discovered the first real evidence in over a year that bin Laden is alive and personally has authorized the capture of the young prince – third in line to the throne – "dead or alive."

The phrase is a chilling echo of that used by President Bush about bin Laden after 9/11.

(Story continues below)

Bin Laden has a $40 million bounty on his head after five years of evading capture. The U.S.-led hunt so far has cost over $1 billion.

While no reward so far has been offered by al-Qaida for Harry's capture or death, the terrorist group recently published a reminder: "We do not forget that our enemies will pay well to capture our beloved Sheik Osama. When the time comes we will also reward those who kill our enemies."

Both the queen and Prince Charles have been separately told by their private secretaries of the mounting intelligence concerns after they met with MI6 chief Sir John Scarlett.

"The Royals recognize Harry is no 'ordinary soldier' and that his capture would be a priceless propaganda prize for al-Qaida. What would Blair do if they threatened to behead Harry?" asked a senior intelligence officer.
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You`ve changed my title. Smile

I still see Harry`s death/capture/potential beheading as a major plus for the British army/NWO....if any of this happened, could you see us pulling out? Harry`s death would remove a non Royal from the line of succession.

This stuff about Bin Laden is froth. He may well be alive...."we are picking up things on the wire", is the usual SIS disinformation...they are already laying the foundation for Harry`s NWO assassination. Just like the 1000+ Iraqi movers and shakers who have been assassinated by NWO death squads! Cool We await the delivery of Bin Laden`s latest CIA manufactured tape with a good bout of Laughing Laughing Laughing
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Harry Worth....the value of Harry Reply with quote

Harry isn`t going to I-raq, well, not just yet...he may go at a later date and some suggest Harry has a ""SPECIAL"" (implied) role in I-raq. Laughing

If Harry was deployed to I-raq, he would become a legit NWO target. There is value in this, but Harry might have a higher value dying in an I-raq unrelated event. Time, as usual, will tell. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Other influential people you think may have been or may about to be assassinated... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: