Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Has anybody considered the role of Norman & Kenneth Grub

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Constance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Has anybody considered the role of Norman & Kenneth Grub Reply with quote

You may find fascinating clues that you never thought of on the Bilderbergs by reading CRYPTS OF POWER by Sir Kenneth Grubb. Sir Kenneth Grubb was allegedly a missionary to South America and then headed British intelligence during World War II. His 1971 book gives some fascinating clues that perhaps he was not truly a believer and was a proponent of the New Age. Even more fascinating is that he is the brother of Norman Grubb, the founder of InterVarsity Christian Fellowship, a group that gave me no end of trouble and persecution on my attempts starting in the early 1980s to sound the alarms on the New Age Movement. Norman Grubb had close ties, in turn, with Abraham (Abram) Vereide, the founder of Washington, D.C.'s FELLOWSHIP FOUNDATION, currently headed by Doug Coe. In 1987, Doug Coe spearheaded a unity meeting between some of the world's most prominent New Agers and leading evangelicals. Barbara Marx Hubbard chaired that meeting at their invitation. On the other side of the Atlantic, Sir Kenneth Grubb, together with Denis Healey and Sir Anthony Buzzard, (Healey is a Bilderberg founder with whom I am certain everyone is familiar), held "The Brighton Conference. You can read all about it on pages 194-195 of THE CRYPTS OF POWER. From that sprang the International Institute of Strategic Studies (IISS) which today clearly serves as one of Javier Solana's "global governance" major think tanks. Kenneth Grubb was also one of the founders of what became the World Council of Churches. Norman Grubb writes in his autobiography, ONCE CAUGHT, NO ESCAPE that he had lost his faith and did not regain it until he discovered "the great mystics." He read Theosophist William James' book, THE VARIETIES OF RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE and had his own "aha moment." It appears to me that the religious and political subversion alike together with the economics on both sides of the Atlantic as too often shaped by the Bilderbergs has been exhaustive.

The prophecies of the antichrist clearly, in my humble opinion and with all due respect to Tim Cohen, rule out Prince Charles. The prophecy clear is that A VILE PERSON SHALL ARISE TO WHOM THEY SHALL NOT GIVE THE HONOR OF THE KINGDOM . . ." Prince Charles will have the honor of the Kingdom, provided he outlives his mother and if he does not, the question is moot.

The antichrist was to have "a look more stout than his fellows." Who were Javier Solana's "fellows." Other European cabinet ministers. That's a large crowd. Now heads of state are forced to bow to Dr. Solana and Tony Blair must do as Solana says.

I'm not necessarily saying that Solana is "the dude' or that he isn't, but given the prophecies he cannot presently be ruled out.

We all need to keep open minds on this subject!
Bloomfield Hills, MI, USA 48302
(248) 253-0333 - cumbey@yahoo.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: