Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Christ's Broadcasting Network - sounds good??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> War on God: The Attack on The Bible, Christianity, Islam and Judaism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Christ's Broadcasting Network - sounds good?? Reply with quote

Christian Media Network
http://www.christianmedianetwork.com/

My name is James Lloyd and my picture is to the right. I am the individual primarily responsible for this website and I am associated with other aspects of the Christian Media ministry, as well. This site contains many
controversial and provocative statements, highly critical of a number of individuals and ministries. While many people will quickly abhor the type of information disclosed within the pages of ChristianMediaNetwork.com, I would like to address the issue as to why I have undertaken this project.

Over the last decade or so, I have learned of many, many Christian ministries and individuals that are not only misbehaving on moral and ethical front, but we are constantly barraged with what can only be called
False Doctrine. As an individual with the gift of prophecy, I truly believe the Lord has showed me many things concerning the "hows" and "whys" of the end of the age....................(continued)

http://www.christianmedianetwork.com/aboutus.html

The surface mailing address for non-anonymous comments is:
James Lloyd
Christian Media
Box 448
Jacksonville OR 97530

The telephone number for non-anonymous inquiries to Christian Media is:
541-899-8888
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> War on God: The Attack on The Bible, Christianity, Islam and Judaism All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: