Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Intended Star Alignments, Secret Societies, and Hermeticism.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Intended Star Alignments, Secret Societies, and Hermeticism. Reply with quote

Hi Everyone, I'm new here, so hello!
I study archaeoastromony, and hermetic beliefs during the Renaissance.
This includes a detailed study of astrology during this period, which has to be considered to look for intended astrology which is called elected astrology, this means that adepts waited for a particular star alignment and exercise their will at that exact minute in regards to hermetic beliefs.

Although i study ancient beliefs, i have a open mind to if astrology actually works, thus i research when this could have happened in history, like the book by David Ovason called "The Secret Architecture of our Nation's Capitol".

This is going to be a very long thread, So firstly as hermetic beliefs have an Egyptian flavour, i'm going to start with a short statement over the ancient Egyptian calendar.

The ancient Egyptian civil calendar valued New Years Day, when Sirius rose with the Sun, Sirius is considered by them to be Isis Heaven.
The three stars of the Belt of Orion are Alnitak, Alnilam and Mintaka, and it is in this area that the Egyptian priests of Thoth thought was Osiris Heaven.

There is still a remnant of this calendar that Egyptian Copts follow which is called "The Coptic Calendar".
They symbolically worship the rising of Sirius with the Sun on the "First of Tout or Thoth, which is valued as New Year.

Web-link below:-
www.copticchurch.net/easter.html

You will notice that New Years Day/First of Tout falls on 11th September in this era, which is important in understanding world events, this will become clear as this thread continues.

Perhaps you are wondering if this has any significance to the events on 11th September 2001....it is my belief it has, through my research studies!
We also know that the "Ground Breaking Ceremony" of the Pentagon was held on 11th September 1941, and obviously masons conduct ground breaking ceremonies.

All calendar experts will tell you we celebrated the Millennium on the wrong date, probably to see 2000 roll up, but it is a fact that it should have been celebrated on 1st Jan 2001 at mid-night!

Therefor if Al-Qaeda wanted to make a political statement on Hermetic beliefs, then perhaps by mixing both calendars we could get the Millennium falling on 11th September 2001.

Mohhamed Atta who was the leader of the terrorists was Egyptian, but he was a Muslim not a Copt, yet it would be unlikely that he didnt know the Coptic calendar, Egypt adopted its constitution on 11th September 1971.

Obviously Sirius moves slowly around the Zodiac, thus ancient Egyptian beliefs have been modified over New Year, as we now celebrate New Year at mid-night, yet Egyptians celebrated New Year by the heliacal rising of Sirius.

In the next thread section i will explain how through all calendar reforms of the Julian and Gregorian calendars that hermetic beliefs have been applied by stealth, thus even today Sirius chimes in New Year on the exact minute on the mid-heaven meridian.

I will leave a web-link to an ASTRONOMER to show this, that is featured below, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN VERY NEARLY TO THE BOTTOM OF WEB-LINK AND LOOK FOR TITLE " CELEBRATE NEW YEARS EVE WITH THE NEW YEARS EVE STAR"

I will continue with the next thread section soon.

www.jackstargazer.com/scripts_dec2005.html
Monk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have said that i dont believe in astrology, but have an open mind, yet that hasnt stopped me from studying the subject, as it is crucial to understanding hermetic beliefs, thus follow how adepts wait until star alignments to follow through with rituals.

Crucial to these beliefs is Hermes Trismegistus, and i am providing a web-link that gives a short statement on this:-

www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/h/hermes_trismegistus.html

The are two measurements that are used in astrology from an angle to a star, which is the paran and the projected measurement.
The paran is visible on astronomy programmes, yet the projected measurement is perculiar, and not valued by astronomers, this factor isnt important, as astrology is a belief, that has been practiced throughout the time era that i'm interested in.

The are four angles in astrology that is called the cross of matter, the ascendant is the horizon where planets and stars rise over the curve of the Earth for a particular location.
The descendant is where stars and planets set along the curve of the Earth.
The mid-heaven or M.C. is where planets or stars are exactly on the Meridian, and the I.C. is under the Earth in opposition to the M.C.

These four angles are hugely important to astrologers, they move constantly during the day in relation to the Earth spinning, and drift slowly around the Zodiac in relation to the exact measurement of a year, it works very like a calendar clock.

As the procession of the stars appear to slowly move in relation to the Earth, it has long been a practice of elected astrology to align these stars to an angle, in regards to their wishes and rituals.

THE JULIAN CALENDAR.

Background material.

There is no doubt that Cleopatra was involved with a great deal of political intrigue during her "watch" as the last ruler in a dynasty founded by Ptolemy 1st.
In fact in trying to put her son on the throne of the emperors of Rome, she played a very dangerous game, as she developed relationships with Julius Caesar, as well as Mark Antony, two of the greatest Roman leaders of the era, plus had children by both of them.

Cleopatra gave birth to a son called Caesarion, who she claimed was Caesar's, assassinated in 0044 B.C. , and obviously one of the reasons that this happened was the threat of the child's claim on the throne of Rome.
The Senate hated Cleopatra, which didnt help Caesar's Situation, for when she visited Rome, it is reported she said "This is your son, where is my palace?"

Mark Antony invited Cleopatra to Tarus in 0041 B.C., in an effort to get some sort of aid from her in his quest to be sole ruler of Rome, and again she worked her magic, as she gave birth to his twins!
Antony lost the major battle of Actim, and committed suicide, and it is reported that Cleopatra did the same by intentionally being bitten by a snake, although it is dubious if she did commit suicide, she was probably slain by Octavian, some days later he caught Caesarion, and murdered him as well.

We can only wonder what political intregue was developing at the time, in trying to fuse the might of Rome with the wisdom of the priest astronomers of Egypt.......yet one thing survived, being the Julian Calendar.
During the visit that Julius Caesar made to Egypt, he brought the court astronomer, Sosigenes to develope the hopeless Roman Calendar.

Sosigenes was a Greek and had studied at the Alexandrian Library, he started the Julian Calendar on 1st Jan. 0045 B.C., which has no connections to the Equinox's, and that date was chosen probably as the Consuls of Rome started taking office on 1st Jan. 153 B.C., yet the star alignment that i wish to bring to your notice was happening in Egypt long before 153 B.C., so are there any stealth secret alignments involved in the Julian Calendar?

Obviously many archaeoastronomy researchers have looked to see if Sosigenes started the Julian Calendar with Sirius on an angle, but they missed something as they only look at mid-night or sunrise for a Sirius connection, after all this is how an Egyptian priest would have started a new calendar.

Before we go further, i must say that the ancient priests of Thoth were very opposed to any change in their divine calendar, they knew that the heliacal rising of Sirius was slightly out of calcalating the length of the year, but they never put leap years in, it was against their religion.

Obviously Julius Caesar was a very dominating emperor, and we can safely say that he wanted to dominate Egypt, one way to do this would have been dominating their calendar, changing it, or reversing it, which would have sent the priests into spasms of dread.

When we look at ancient beliefs concerning how to calcalate the start of the day, we can go to Babylonian beliefs during this era, they started the day by sunset, this isnt unusual as in the Middle Ages we had the Florentine Calendar that started at sunset, and even today the Jewish Calendar starts the day at sunset.

If Sosigenes started the day and the start of the Julian Calendar at Sunset we know that the projected measurement wasnt used at this early date, so we can only look for this by paran.
The paran is very sensitive to location, thus location would be important.
Yet we know that if this was in Egypt then three locations are feasible, being Alexandria, Memphis or Thebes, being the ancient Capitol of Egypt, that is now called Luxor.

Thus as this is a paran measurement, and can be seen on astronomy programmes as well as professional astrology programmes such as Solar Fire V-5 or Bernadette Brady's Starlight programme, i will say im confident that no one can prove me wrong on my calcalations...that is a fact!

It looks as if Caesar reversed the calendar, and started it in Thebes/Luxor at Sunset of the previous day from 1st Jan. 0045 B.C.

Any astronomer can check this by setting their programme to 31st Dec. 0046 B.C. at Luxor, Egypt at the time of sunset which is 17:19pm.
Here it can be seen that as the Sun sets, Sirius is rising.
There are no other Sirius connections to New Year in Egypt in that era, i cant say for sure if Caesar adjusted the calendar to sunset, but it looks likely when we consider later Gregorian reforms of the calendar, that i will talk about in the next thread section.
MrGinger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hermes Trismegistus . . .

How many people look at you with a blank face when you mention his name ?

Who would have copies of some of his lost books ?
Monk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mr Ginger,

There is a whole library dedicated to hermeticism in Holland, please use web-link provided below:-
www.ritmanlibrary.nl/c/p/h/bel_27.html

I tend to go to "The Warburg Institute" in London, weblink provided below:-
www.warburg.sas.ac.uk/

A good start would to read a few books by Dame Frances Yates (1899-1981), reader in history of the Renaissence at The Warburg Institute, University of London.
The leading Renaissance scholar of her time, she was a pioneer in recognizing the significance of esoteric traditions in European history.
Monk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously in 0045 B.C., the Christian faith hadn't started, many Romans had religious links to Isis during this period, Paris comes from the Latin "Par Isis", which means near Isis, there was an Isis Temple near Paris in ancient times.
Yet i think you would be surprised, by the Sirius link to our modern Gregorian Calendar!

Sosigenes made a small mistake in calcalating the length of the year in 0045 B.C., it was out by 11 minutes a year, so by 1582 A.D. this had multipled into ten days, thus needed reforming.
The last minute of the Julian Calendar was ordained by Pope Gregory XIII in Rome, Italy, which was 23:59pm on 4th Oct. 1582, ten days were taken out, yet unlike Egyptians who valued the start of the day by Sunrise, we were beginning to regard the start and end of the day by the invention of the clock, so "Mid-night" was the factor.

Again any astronomer can verify my calcalations as the Egyptian Paran visible measurement is used, as at 23:59pm on 4th Oct. 1582 is the day that Sirius rises at that time and location along the curve of the Earth.
Was this a closing ceremony on the Julian Calendar?

Our perceptions in 1582 were influenced by the emergence of the clock, early in the 14th century, large clock towers were put up in Italian Cities, another advance was the invention of spring powered clocks between 1500 and 1510, by Peter Henein of Nuremburg, which made clocks more portable!
The minute hand to clocks was invented by Jost Burgi in 1577, ( five years before calendar reform), Burgi's invention was part of a clock made for Tacho Brahe, an astronomer/astrologer who needed an accurate clock for his stargazing.
So although cutting edge technology, we would have to agree that modern perceptions of "mid-night" being the end and beginning of a day were available in 1582, in fact it is a very accurate calendar, being only out of an exact year by 26 seconds, we dont need to insert an extra leap year day for 3,300 years!

The Projected star measurement was more widely used in 1582, and is still widely used by astrologers today, obviously by taking 10 days out of the calendar, this effected the mid-heaven Meridian angle at midnight between 31st Dec. 1582 and 1st Jan. 1583, being the first Gregorian New Year.

We find at the stroke of mid-night that Sirius is conjunct the mid-heaven Meridian by the projected measurement, for this to happen, it means that for centuries calendar reform was held back until a Sirius alignment at New Year could be achieved, and as Sirius slowly moves out of sinc with the mid-heaven angle at New Year, it will take 26,000 years to return to the same place!

I will continue soon.
MrGinger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please do, as you are not alone in thinking that understanding more of the occult thinking might throw light on events in the modern world.
Monk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Sirius was put on the M.C./mid-heaven by Pope gregory XIII at the precise minute of New Year, it meant that it would stay there for a limited time period, for 1st Jan. at mid-night.
Although there is a slight bleed over to 31st Dec. at midnight, Sirius only is exactly conjunct the mid-heaven at New Year within 1 degree orb by projected measurement from 1583 leading up to the end of 1800 A.D.
There is a slight change that stars appear to move out of sinc which is called procession.

When a star does move out of sinc it slowly does, from every year to three out of fours years to two and so on.
The projected measurement in 1583 at New Year is only out by a couple of degrees from the Paran measurement, so as the projected measurement faded, the Paran took over,....i feel Pope Gregory XIII knew this would happen, thus continue to have Sirius chiming in New Year for many centuries.

As i have said , Sirius would take 26,000 years to move back to the same position on the M.C./mid-heaven, but this doesnt apply to Sirius rising on the Ascendant.
The Sothic/Sirius Cycle or canicular period is a period of 1461 ancient Egyptian years of 365 days each, or 1460 Julian years averaging 365.25 days each.
During a Sothic Cycle, the 365 day year loses enough time that the start of the year once again coincides with the heliacal rising of Sirius at the same location.

The ancient Egyptian calendar was 365 days long, and apparently did not have any intercalary days added to keep it in alignment with the Sothic year, a kind of sidereal year.
Normally, a Sidereal year is considered to be 365.25636 days long, but that only applies to stars on the Ecliptic, or the apparent path of the Sun.
Because Sirius is not on the ecliptic, the wobbling of the celestial equator and hence of the horizon at the lattitude of Egypt causes the Sothic year to be slightly smaller, indeed it is almost exactly 365.25 days long, the average number of days in a Julian year.

This cycle was first noticed by Eduard Meyer in 1904, who then carefully combed known Egyptian inscriptions and written materials to find any mention of the calendar dates when Sirius rose.
He found six of them, on which the the dates of much of the conventional chronology of ancient Egyptian history going backwards are based.
A heliacal rise of Sirius was recorded by Censorinus as having happened on the Egyptian New Year's day in 139 A.D.

I'm more interested in chronology going forward, so if we add 139 years to 1460 years being the Sothic Cycle according to the ancient priests of Thoth, we get 1599 A.D.
It would seem that Pope Gregory XIII was anxious to get the Gregorian Calendar in place before the end of the next Sothic cycle which he did in 1582/3.
Yet we have only been able to read Egyptian Heirogliphics since 1822, this prompts the thought that the Vatican has been able to read Egyptian heirogliphics for a much longer time period than we give them credit for.

By 1582 there wasnt any need to start the calendar with Sirius on an angle, it didnt help with calcalations, indeed the Gregorian Calendar is a solar calendar that is only out by 26 seconds a year.

The placing of Sirius on an angle was only done because of beliefs, that seem hermetic, Sirius isnt mentioned in the Bible, so this whole process seems strange!

I will continue with the English Gregorian reform of 1752 next.
Monk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up to the time that we adopted time zones in the last quarter of the 19th Century, mid-night was calcalated locally, thus when it was mid-night in London, you would have to wait several minutes before it was mid-night in Bristol U.K.
This means that all countries that adopted the Gregorian Calendar would have Sirius chiming in New Year, at all locations.

England eventually adopted the Gregorian Calendar in 1752, this was the same for England and all colonies, as well as America.
After 2nd September 1752 it become 14th September 1752, eleven days were taken out to align it to Rome's Gregorian calendar.

Now we have to be careful here, all astrology programmes only show the calendar reform of 1582, that is applied to all countries, but like England, many countries adopted the Gregorian calendar at a much later date.
So 2nd Sept. 1752 doesn't count, as it is already 14th Sept 1752.
So if i tap in 00:00am. 14th Sept. 1752 into my astrology programme for London U.K., and look at the parans, which is the same result as an astronomy programme, i find at that precise minute that Alnilam is rising on the ascendant.

In the Belt of Orion there are three stars, Alnitak, Alnilam and Mintaka, obviously Alnilam is the centre star!
The Belt of Orion is where ancient Egyptians placed Osiris Heaven, it would seem that it is a strange religion that Christians are following without knowing it!

Obviously Sirius was still conjunct the Mid-Heaven angle by projected, so lets look at the first Gregorian New Year that England experienced.

The reason that England waited so long to adopt the Gregorian Calendar, was that they wanted to go one better than Pope Gregory XIII, they wanted to enlarge or expand the influence of Sirius, and by the beliefs of astrology there was only one way to do this, which was to wait for a very rare alignment at the precise minute of New Year, this was achieved at 00:00am. on 1st Jan. 1753 at New Year when Jupiter was Conjunct Sirius conjunct the Mid-Heaven by projected.

The circumstances that happened at New Year 1753, only happened within a degree one other time which was 1670, and didnt happen after 1753 till 250 years later being 2002.

This is obvious elected astrology, please read web-link provided that shows this Jupiter alignment, please scroll down to the Voltaire Micromegas section to read, Voltaire was a mason, and he wrote the first science fiction book about a alien from Sirius.

www.wisdomportal.com/Dates/1752Jupiter.html

In the next section i will show the masterminds behind the English Gregorian calendar reform, that involves two Prime Ministers, one of which was a master mason, and the President of the Royal Society.
Monk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To find out the main players that adopted the English Gregorian calendar in 1752, please look up the names listed below on Wikipedia:-

Henry Pelham,
Prime Minister of Great Britian from 1743 until his death in 1754.
During his premiership, his brother served as Minister of the Southern department, and took over as Prime Minister upon his brother's death, who is listed below:-

Thomas Pelham-Holles, 1st Duke of Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
He took over as Prime Minister upon his brothers death in 1754.
In 1731, at Houghton Hall, Sir Robert Walpole's country house in Norfolk, Thomas Pelham-Holles was made a master mason, by Lord Lovell at an Occasional Lodge.

George Parker, 2nd Earl of Macclesfield,
He was a Member of Parliament for Wallingford from 1722 to 1727, but his interests were not in politics.
In 1722 he become a fellow of the Royal Society, and spent most of his time in astronomical observations at his Oxfordshire home, Shirburn Castle, here he built an observatory and a chemical laboratory, (alchemist?).
He was very prominent in effecting the changeover to the Gregorian Calendar and from 1752 until his death he was made President of the Royal Society, so they must have thought he was important!

During the early years of the Royal Society, it did have occult leanings, one of the founding members of the Royal Society was Elias Ashmole, who was an astrologer with hermetic beliefs.

Obviously it looks very likely that Jupiter was aligned with Sirius by elected intended astrology by waiting for this rare alignment to fall on the mid-heaven at the precise minute of New Year 1753.
This wasnt legal as the Christian faith is attached to politics by law in England, it would seem that the Royal Society was in this up to their neck!

Most people think that astrology is a belief that isnt studied at university, which isnt the case, i did send my finding to one of our best astrologers, Nicholas Campion, several times without reply who is senior history lecturer at Bath University.....but obviously he wouldnt reply, would he, as he is a Fellow of the Royal Society, that can be seen by web-link below:-

www.bathspa.ac.uk/about/profiles/profile.asp?user=academic%5Ccamn1
Monk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously, most of this information is sensitive, thus is why i try to report it in an unbiased way when possible, i have no idea if previous dates in history were intentionally aligned to the Coptic calendar New year of 11th September, yet it could explain a lot.

It has never been my favourite bedside reading to go through the ranting of Al-Qaeda, yet it is a fact that in most statements given out to the world they mention Crusaders....who they mean by this, i will leave up to you to decipher.
They generally follow the same wording as the jihad statement of 1998, which is featured below:-
www.fas.org/irp/world/para/docs/980223-fatwa.htm

UNISPAL means United Nations Information System on the Question of Palestine.
You will find that they give accurate documents relating to both United Nations and the League of Nations.

Please use a search engine on "unispal 1922 11 september"
This should lead you the the document written below.

31 December 1922

Report on Palestine Administration 1922.

For Palestine, the principle event of the year 1922 has been the approval by the council of the League of Nations on July 24th 1922, of the British Mandate for the administration of the territory.
The Promulgation, however, of the Mandate, as well as of the French Mandate for the neighbouring territory of Syria, was contitional on certain agreements being reached between the Governments of France and Italy relating to Italian interests in Syria.

His Majesty the King in Councilenacted, on August 10th, 1922, the Palestine Order in Council, which defined the powers of the High Commissioner, prescribed the formation of an Executive Council and of a Legislative Council, and regulated the constitution and powers of the Palestine Judiciary, with special provisions for religious and for tribal courts. The constitution and method of election of the Legislative Council were further defined in the Palestine Legislative Council Election Order, which was enacted at the same time. Both were promulgated in Palestine on the 1st of September 1922. The formal Commission of His Majesty, appointing as High Commissioner and Commander in Chief for Palestine, the Right Honourable Sir Herbert Samuel, G.B.E., who had been acting in that capacity since July 1st 1920, was issued on August 14th.

The Oath of Office were administered at Jerusalem on 11th Sepember by the Chief Justice.

The British Mandate wasnt legal till the Oath of Office, so must be considered as the starting point of the Mandate!
Monk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Switching back to England, in ancient times, a great deal of the River Thames was called "The River Isis, which it is still called, as it passes the University City of Oxford.

Over one hundred years after the English calendar reform, a two hundred ton, 3,500 year old obelisk was erected on the Thames Embankment, which we call Cleopatra's Needle.
It was erected on 12th September 1878, although speculation, i wonder if a ground breaking ceremony was conducted the previous day?
Ater all we know that The Pentagon held a ground breaking ceremony on 11th September 1941.
Further to this the Pentacle is the symbol of Sirius, taken from the original Egyptian heirogliphic, within a pentacle there is always a Pentagon, both is the sign of the masonic blazing star.

There has always been some mystery over the Declaration of Independence, that George Washington put in place in 1776.
It is a fact that 24 years after on 4th July 1801 to 4th July 1900 (last time 1936) that Sirius is conjunct the Sun by projected measurement on this day, which means Sirius rises with the Sun.

The Washington Monument was originally planned to be a pyramid, not an obelisk, the cornerstone was laid on 4th July 1848.

I dont have a problem over secret beliefs, but i find myself uneasy when Sirius is aligned to monuments, it has been estimated that there are 3 million masons worldwide, but i find it difficult to take, that their wishes and beliefs hold sway over us all.
Three thousand people died on 11th September 2001, and it would seem over beliefs not held by the vast majority of normal Christians.
Monk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last negative statement given out over masons by the Vatican was in 1983, and was "rubber stamped by the present Pope.
The leader of the Anglian Church is the Archbishop of Canterbury, and he made a statement in 2002 that is featured below by web-link:-

www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4158/is_20021115ai_n12654493

There is another document that you my find interesting which is "The Sharm el Sheikh Memorandum, a very sensitive document outlining negotiations between Palestine and Israel, it entered into force on 11th September 1999., although signed on 4th September 1999.

Please scroll down web-link provided to after clause eleven.

www.jerusalemites.org/facts_documents/sharm_elsheikh.htm

Sharm el Sheikh was bombed just after the London bombing at 01:15am. on Saturday 23rd July 2005, which you can look up on Wikipedia.
Monk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see the link to the Archbishop of Canterbury doesnt work, try this link:-
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2003/04/20/nmason20.xml
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: