Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Flowers of Death?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Other influential people you think may have been or may about to be assassinated...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: The Flowers of Death? Reply with quote

I`ve been reading on other sites that Putin received two bunches of flowers during his trip to the US. Laura Bush gave white flowers with one red flower. The post indicated that this is a sign that you are special and liked, the other bunch was given by a full blown Bush (sorry its vague) and these were "all yellow" under Russian custom, this is considered a sign of death, or a death threat. Now, who I`m I to know, but maybe someone on this forum does? Smile
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, what do you know...Putin travels to Iran after giving Condi a bloody nose and generally making Bush look like a total ideot. Just as Putin travels to Iran, Putin`s men release a story suggesting an assassination attempt on Putin...I think this was real and I think the assasins were CIA backed Iranians. Just the release of the story was enough to have the hit called off.

Was this hit sanctioned by the NWO, because Putin had illustrated his continuing grip on the leavers of Russian power and oil?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Other influential people you think may have been or may about to be assassinated... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: