Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cars easy to control remotely?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Diana, Princess of Wales - d. 31st August 1997
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Cars easy to control remotely? Reply with quote

This is just for the record and to let the Dark Forces kown that I know.

I drive a modern Mercedes. If you didn`t know, its all fly by wire. There is no mechanical linkage from the streering wheel to the front wheels, its the same for the breaks and auto gear-box. Diana`s car had the same technology.

In the last two weeks, I`ve had no brakes while driving at slow speed on the motorway in traffic. As the traffic stopped, I applied the brake....nothing. I was pressing my right foot through the floor and hardly nothing was happening. My car came to a stop before hitting the car in front, but I used so much force that my calf was killing me and the old heart was pounding. About a week later, I had a problem with the gear-box while driving at slow speed...no gear could be selected (auto), so for a few seconds, which felt like a minute, I just coasted down the road.

If you didn`t know. Mercedes have an automated fault warning system which comes up on the instrument display....even if one bulb goes, I get a warning straight away. But on both occasions, nothing came up as a fault and both incidents went as fast as the came. So I don`t believe the car had a fault. I believe these problems were done external from the car. When the car goes in for a service. I will ask for a list of faults which are stored on the cars computer system.

Am I being intimidated? Are these warnings? Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Diana, Princess of Wales - d. 31st August 1997 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: