Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bilderberg documentary?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Bilderberg documentary? Reply with quote

Hi, apparently there was a BBC / C4 documentary made recently which proved that Tony Blair had been to the recent Bilderberg Conference in Istanbul, even though we had received no indication of this. A friend of mine actually saw this documentary but couldn't give me more details. Has anybody else seen it? This could be one reason why Blair was recently given the new role of Middle East Peace Envoy.
Unclebarney
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was one part of a series named

'secret rulers of the world'

one part was about Bilderberg.

but sadly, one part was about David Icke and his lizardmen...sad to hear that nonsense Sad
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads-up Unclebarney! I actually saw Jon Ronson's programme back in 1997 and it was pretty interesting. I think Stanley Kubrick was interested in it as well (he was onto something, just watch his movies).

However, a friend of mine did mention there was a TV programme made recently on UK TV that mentioned Tony Blair was at the recent Bilderberg meeting in Turkey. I'm still not sure about his attendance there, but it makes sense he would then get the job of "Peace Envoy to the Middle East". (Double Speak for "War Monger to the Middle East").

Do let me know if you come across it & thanks again.
Unclebarney
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stanley Kubrick, I'm fairly sure, was a member of Bohemian Grove.

just like Frances Ford Coppola and tons of other musicians and film makers, and other 'artists'.
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No wonder Eyes Wide Shut seemed semi-autobiographical. I think some of those death threats around the time of Clockwork Orange had more to do with him satirising the UK government's use of the Ludovico technique on British convicts. If he removed his own movie from distribution because of the radical feminists, then why only ban it in the UK? The thick plottens!
marektysis
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Timuçin,
Has the Bilderberg Turkish journalist not said where next meeting is to be to occur?
Smile

Marek
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Marek,

I'll have a trawl through the internet and let you know as soon as I can (i.e. they haven't told me). I suspect they've decided to keep quiet this time round because of the way we managed to expose them this year! There was a huge public outcry and many protests in Taksim Square (near the Ritz Carlton) which is why I think they're having cold feet about invading Iran - it'll make them suspects. They may have to find an alternative method.

By the way, congratulations on your excellent work tracking them down to the Ritz Carlton this year! You deserve a medal.

BTW: Ireland will be the only country holding a referendum on the EU Constitution in May this year, which is what the Bilderberg Group want. Therefore, I would not rule out that they would hold a meeting here for the first time in history. If they come to Ireland, you are all invited! One option would be Adare Manor which has a golf-links and is near Shannon Airport (good for US flights). However, Ireland is not a strategical or highly-populated country, so I'm not 100% sure. Perhaps Ivry in France (like Jim Tucker said)?

I'll get back 2u asap. Can you or Tony set up a new thread?
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

utter stuff and nonsense

that documentary was made in 1999

Istanbul was 2007

No, there has been a documentary on English AlJazeera satellite made by Nick Rosen which I still haven't seen - it may be that one

Unclebarney wrote:
it was one part of a series named

'secret rulers of the world'

one part was about Bilderberg.

but sadly, one part was about David Icke and his lizardmen...sad to hear that nonsense Sad
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mistake, Tony - "The Secret Rulers of the World" was made in 1999. Kubrick died shortly after. Jon Ronson mentioned in an interview on Tubridy Tonight (RTE) that Kubrick had been interested in that documentary and saw a copy but didn't get back to him about it.

<<Nick Rosen... it may be that one>>

Cool. Thanks for the info. I still don't know why she said it was on UK TV here. We only get BBC, C4, ITV (UTV) and Sky, so I'm a little confused. I'll ask her again.

Marek - Re: 2008 meeting. I'll get in touch with some of my Turkish friends about this. A comment on one of the Estulin Youtube videos said it's interesting that 2 names near the top of one of the participants lists are Portugese. The only real link they found with Portugal is the Lisboa EU-treaty. Might be worth looking into considering the Constitution referendum here in May.

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marek etc. - Hi guys, I was just looking through the Turkish forum again and came across a strange bit of information that was put there back in August. One of the posters mentions that "his school is sending them to Portugal" and that he needs to get a visa for the 5th July rendezvous, but it's difficult to get one without being invited by an EU citizen.

As this is a rather strange thing to put up on the forum I was wondering if it could be code for where and when the next meeting is taking place?! (Or it could just be another crank. Either way it's worth checking out.) This is the second time I've come across someone mentioning Portugal. There were 3 Portugese names near the top of Estulin's Bilderberg list this year. The EU treaty of Lisboa was also mentioned which may have a significance with the Constitution referendum here in Ireland in May.

I'm putting all this up on the "Bilderberg 2008?" thread and suggest we continue our research there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: