Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top Secret - Bilderberg 2008 - original dates/venue search
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2008: Chantilly, Virginia near Washington DC, June 5th-8th 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
krijec

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Marek,

Thessaloniki's airport welcomes for sure international flights !!
Anyway I am sure that V.I.P. never travel with ordinary flights!

I would like to inform you about one more strange thing. The Athens Summit for Climate Change and Energy, though considered a very important event for Greece( main speakers will be the president of the Hellenic Republic, the Prime Minister and the Head of the Opposition Party), is not promoted at all by the local media !!! May be somebody could think that the reason for that would be not to provoke a big movement by the anti-globalists? Even if some kind of movement would be inevitable, considering that the Summit is officialy announced, why shouldn't we immagine that this Summit could work as a disorientation tool towards the tracking of a Bilderberg meeting in Greece, following a few days or weeks later?
marektysis
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Krijec,

the campaign is nearly finished; indeed here is what the agenda is giving for 2008:

may 1 up to sunday 4 : really possible
may 8 up to sunday 11 : really probable.
may 15 to 18 impossible
may 22 to 25 ompossible
may 29 up to june 1 impossible
june 5 to 8 really late and for me impossible.

SO THIS WEEK OR NEXT ONE, BILDERBERG IS MEETING !!!!!

For me it is more probably in GREECE. Biggest Subject will be the Balkan.
By instance, Bildt attends on tomorrow the 'General Affairs & external relations council in Luxemburg".
Issue is : BALKANS AND GEORGIA.

Once again i ask the courageous readers to check the hotels i gave in Athens for these two weeks+ hotels given by brijec. This is the less you may do. If not checked, i will do it on tomorrow.....

Good evening

Marek
bip bip

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

May 7th Medvedev will be Président of Russia
May 8th Putin will be Prime Minister
May 9 th commemoration of the end-war
May 11th will be elections in Serbia.( important)
Climate change is important issue about economy
Georgia is important about strategy.

Malte, Chypre, why not?
Ravenhawk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the moment, I tend to agree with Krijec.
Porto Carras Grand Resort http://www.portocarras.com/ could be the spot for them in Greece. So, unless an unexpected development arises, look for BB to meet around May 8-11.

Ravenhawk Smile
marektysis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LAST NEWS. DATE OF VENUE KNOWN

IT WILL BE FROM MAY 1 UP TO MAY 4

Why? because may 8 up to may 11 is no more possible.
Queen bea will be on the 8 in netherlands busy in a public visit and on the 9 , Prince Phillip of Belgium is expected in another visit in leuven (belgium) at the occasion of the flanders technology days.

WHERE WILL THEY MEET?
MY PERSONAL SUGGESTION IS STILL ATHENS AT THE ARMONA HOTEL.

CHECK BY YOURSELF. hotel is only giving availibilty on request.Look at the strange month of may they present although rooms of high prices would normally discriminate their turn over.
Five stars hotel, a seaside, luxe and 146 rooms at a good rate .

Any other proposition HAS TO BE PROVEN BY THE CHECK OF AVAILIBILTY.At the moment i did not saw any attempts on this side from you.

this year was really difficult. This was a lot of fog in front of our windshield during the search.

The more interesting will follow: next week to ask the list of invitees and subjects discussed. The scenario of silence was orchestrated by differents spy agencies including the mossad, MI6, french services, German ones.
They did a perfect work. The only details they obliterated was the freedom of information. The mass media are silented, as we know.Now, diplomatic infos, government infos are distilled with acrimony.
The regn of silence is beginning as other signs are indicating it. Anyway,
I may be aside of the Truth.I am working with some feeling but without passion and that 's helping me in my judgement.
The chances i am right can be estimated about 65% and only a lack of information ( or bad infos) may has misleaded me.Date is CERTAIN? PLACE IS ESTIMATED. Could be thessaloniki but you have to check the hotel availibility by yourself.

Many thanks to all for your help.

Marek
kevink

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If BB really does meet in Greece this weekend it will be without Newsweek's Fareed Zakaria, who will appear on US Bilderberg media outlet the Charlie Rose Show on Thursday May 1:

http://www.charlierose.com/schedule

Zakaria was not at BB2007, so like Washington Post's Jim Hoagland he may have outlived his need to be present at BB to receive marching orders directly from the BB Bigs.

Best to all

kevink
marektysis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE DOGS ARE ON THE ROADS
QUEEN BEA WAS TODAY IN NETHERLANDS IN MAKKUM,
PRINCE PHILIPP OF BELGIUM WAS RECEIVING THE PRINCE OF ASTURIAS (felipe of Spain), Queen Sofia was in Barcelona today but the King of Spain was in Aachen for the remittance of the price 'Carl the Great' ( Carolos magnus) to.. the bilderberger , her excellence Merkel, who was honorated of this price ( before, the criminels were hanged at the cross, now they are hanging the crosses to the criminals).Tomorrow, King J Carlos will have a pontifical mass in Germany.this is announced and should normally be held. So as you see, hunting season is beginning.

Marek

Dear Keving,

About the american journalist.: you know his role in the attack against the freedom to keep press secrets against courts and the right not to divulgue sources.You know what zacharias did against the freedom of press.Morever, he has taken position in the mideast conflict as well that were not in favor of Justice.
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't mean a lot. I go with our resident expert Marek because the only people we can be sure will go is the steering group such as Rockefeller and Ken Clarke for the UK and the European Royalty.

kevink wrote:
If BB really does meet in Greece this weekend it will be without Newsweek's Fareed Zakaria, who will appear on US Bilderberg media outlet the Charlie Rose Show on Thursday May 1:

http://www.charlierose.com/schedule

Zakaria was not at BB2007, so like Washington Post's Jim Hoagland he may have outlived his need to be present at BB to receive marching orders directly from the BB Bigs.

Best to all

kevink
krijec

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well gyus....

I did my own searching!! I checked on the date given by Marek(1-4 May).
' Hyatt Regency Hotel' in Thessaloniki and Porto Karras in Halkidiki gave availability.
Hotel ' Armonia' in Athens though, gave a very dubious response:
' Hotel closed till June the 11th because of renovation' !!!!!!!
Does anybody consider normal that an expensive seaside resort in Greece could let itself having such a financial damage during a touristic period? Renovation takes place in winter or in early spring to be ready for the busy period!!!!
So, this should be the venue. Marek is right. Until 5-8 June everything is possible. To me it seems that Bilderbergs had reservated the whole Resort since last year for all the period from mid-April until mid-June of 2008 !!! They can afford it.... Does anybody believe something different?
If you visit the website of the resort you could understand that its an isolated one with direct access from the sea, suitable for them !!!
So, we are going to wait and watch what is going to happen tommorow.....
Salute !!!!!!!
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.armonia.gr
spooky

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.armonia.gr/hotelinfo.html

The unuasually designed buildings comprise of 129 rooms and 36 suites with either sea, pool or garden view.

54 ROOMS AND 19 SUITES HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY RENOVATED

(NEW FURNITURE AND NEW LUXURIES MARBLE BATHROOMS)

might not be weird at all... so not all the rooms and suites have been renovated... and I believe they need more than 54 rooms and 19 suites...
so... the fact that they are still renovating till june 11 sounds ok as they already have the hotel open to the public and in this month usually the load of the hotel is less then 50% considering it is ... a grade A hotel (how many stars does it has in the end?)
japanhandlers2005

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:57 am    Post subject: May be the latter half of May? Reply with quote

Hello, I am Yasu from Japan.

Is there any possiblity that the bilderberg2008 will be held in the latter half of this month,May?

Considering that the G-8 summitt will be held in July,this year's bilderberg will be possibly held by the the end in the first half of June.

I checked the Wikipedia,during this decade,the annual meetings were always held in May or June.

I heard that Mr.Jim Tucker wrote on AFP that possibly Hokkaido was this year's venue. I doubt it.Maybe he(or his source) confused the G-8 summit
with the bilderberg.

By the way, this year's TC guest ,Ken Shibusawa ,a famous Shibusawa clan ,wrote about this year's TC annula meeting in DC on his weblog.

Thank you,
Yasu
marektysis

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Spooky,

Krijec is right. you make renovations during the winter.You don t change things when you have a lot of people coming from outside and wanting to find an hotelin the good season. The desk of the hotel would be composed of cretins.
Imagine you are in this hotel and a lot of workers are coming in your hall pushing or carrying materiels, with the noise and the smell of all this work?where is the security you are residing in a five star hotel?
At first glance, reservation was blocking the month of may (and not a part of june) saying 'reservation on request'.This is quite absurd knowing you may always adapt the automatized reservation system to the avaibility.

All that is more than strange and making of this hotel a potential target of Bilderberg.
On the other side, secret services would do everything to deny the hotel is occupied by Bilderbergs.They are paid for that, but we may find their signature in their doing.

Last year a jounalist phoned to Mr Gosling, pretending the chosen hotel in Istanbul had free rooms.(Ritz Carlton)
This was not true, and if true, this people could be expelled as we know bilderberg is doing.

Now i am believing this hotel in athens is more than probably the good one.

But if and only if the meeting is taking place in Athens.This is to be confirmed by passing people in Athens.

ARRIVALS IN ATHENS THIS MORNING

8H40 dl102 coming from New York
9h10 OA302 from Tel Aviv
10h25 XLF440 PARIS
Lufthansa 11h30
Milano at 10h 50

Bilderberg is now greeting all this nice people

Marek
spooky

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

let me doubt that's the revenue... just my feeling, I may be wrong... shouldn't we have heard something so far? can't believe nothing was leaked...

first of all... I see that the hotel is rated as a 4 star hotel and there doesn't seem to be much luxury...

I wanted to point that only 59 ROOMS are renovated... would they go into a hotel that has not been completely renovated?

secondly, the hotel is not so isolated... lots of streets and buildings around

http://www.armonia.gr/photogal.html

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=en&geocode=&q=Hotel+Armonia&near=Greece&ie=UTF8&ll=37.81445,23.777665&spn=0.002479,0.005879&t=h&z=18
marektysis

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Krijec,

You may be right.We have to ckeck other five star hotel.

Something is not working, because Dominique Strauss Khan ( IMF) was yesterday in Washington and that i copied this communique from sweden government in stockholm for today:

Carl Bildt to receive prize in Ankara
On Friday 2 May, Carl Bildt will receive the 'Bosphorus Prize for European Understanding' from the eminent Turkish organisation TÜSAID in Ankara. The award will be presented by Turkey's Prime Minister, Recep Tayyip Erdogan. The prize is awarded annually to an individual or organisation that has contributed to greater understanding between Turkey and the EU.

The award ceremony will held at a dinner on Friday 2 May at 19.30 at the Palas Devlet Konukevi in Ankara.
Dates may 1 to may 4 was the last possibility.unless they do it from june 5 to 8, or june 12 to 15.This is really late in the year.

I believe we have to collect info about displacement of these peoples to
correct the actual situation.

Marek
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2008: Chantilly, Virginia near Washington DC, June 5th-8th 2008 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 7 of 11

Jump to: