Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GOD'S WINDOW -- a different kind of website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:03 am    Post subject: GOD'S WINDOW -- a different kind of website Reply with quote

GOD'S WINDOW -- a different kind of website...
http://www.godswindow.com/

All over the world Christians and persons of varying faiths are growing more and more certain that we are headed toward some great cataclysm. The common man and woman just have "that feeling", as recognizable as the animals fleeing an area before some grand disaster. The proof of these times is in the times themselves.

Spirituality and religion are vastly mocked and scoffed at by the so-called "intellectuals". Science has become the "new faith" although it disregards the only question that any sort of spirituality (or relationship) was ever concerned with- "why".

The mainstream of the global society tosses spiritual morality aside for the comfort of scientific reason, as if to falsly proclaim that its "method" is an "absolute truth", or that there is some way mankind can ever know an "absolute truth".

Christians and anyone who has a spiritual belief are ridiculed as "mindless morons", "idiots", and "weak-minded fools". They are said to blindly follow the masses amidst great stupidity, or to be "quacks" who would believe anything.

"Believers" in Christ are mocked and labelled as "intolerant", "stupid", "sexist", "bigot", "hypocrite", "close-minded", "holier-than-thou", "fanatic", "and nearly any intolerant and indecent label that one can imagine by the "anti-christian" Propoganda Machine.

This website is about these things. It is about spiritual self-defense, spiritual mental-defense, the "other kind of Christian", and recognizing and preparing for that "gut feeling".

I do not proclaim any "higher knowledge", nor some gift of "prophecy", and I certianly do not claim that "it will get better", for I believe the times will only get much, much worse. I can only pray that your visit and/or stay here be a blessing to you and your's, that you might see what I believe I do, and that the information contained herein aid you in this life's destination.

-- God's Peaceful Soldier
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: