Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Did Bilderberg 2008 met in Vouliagmeni Greece 8-11 May?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2008: Chantilly, Virginia near Washington DC, June 5th-8th 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maximus
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

I don't know where the photo of the greek article has been took place, but if it's at a five star hotel, it is more probable that it is the Annual Bilderberg Meeting that a Steering commitee session.

IMPORTANT : Anyone can demands the attendees lists : subsribe to efax.com and send a fax to Maja Banck : +31 71 5280 522; you can even phone : +31 71 5280 521.

Dedicated to people who wrote articles and books with 'inside sources' and wchich we can't tell you where the Annual Bilderberg COnference take place. Strange world.

Thinking to journalists or so call people which have not produce articles. Great works !

We will see.
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Well done, guys ! + don't trust the reporters Reply with quote

Dear friends,

I want to congratulate marektysis, spooky and krijec about the great work they did. Wink Very Happy Exclamation

It's thanks to THEM that Bilderberg has been found this year. Smile

Sorry I didn't join the chase, but my "field of expertise" (liberticide technologies and control of the populations) take all my time at the moment, given the avalanche of terrible news (see my posts on the French forum). Sad

Now let's put the record straight :

WE CANNOT TRUST THE DAMNED REPORTERS.

DANIEL ESTULIN WAS SEEN NOWHERE THIS YEAR (he probably didn't have any book to promote Rolling Eyes Laughing ). It might have been better this way anyway, since all he was able to do last year was to give a FALSE LIST of Bilderberg attendees (38% of his list was fake). Mad

Now, it's blasted JIM TUCKER who comes with some kind of EXCUSE, trying to justify the fact that he didn't find the meeting this year, and INVENTING a LAME ARGUMENT following which there would have been a "false meeting" (but please notice that the PROOFS are NOWHERE TO BE FOUND Rolling Eyes ) ! Maybe Mr Tucker should actually INVESTIGATE SERIOUSLY instead of throwing stupid and unbelievable statements ! Mad

All those guys are PROFESSIONAL REPORTERS, which means the same mass media prostitutes who give us DEFORMED and MANIPULATED info all year long !

HOW COULD WE POSSIBLY TRUST ANYTHING THAT'S COMING FROM THE FILTHY MOUTH OF THESE LIARS ???

I feel ashamed that so much "credibility" is granted to such scums, just because they're part of the "official" CORPORATE medias ! And don't we know that corporate medias and mass media groups are held by... BILDERBERGERS AND OTHER WORLD ELITE MEMBERS ? Shocked Confused

Marek is the first who found the country, the date and the city of this year Bilderberg meeting.

I do believe that it should be the person (or the GROUP of persons) who actually found Bilderberg who should be interviewed. It would only be fair and righteous, and I do think that this should become a healthy habit. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink

Now, I'll finish with a wish for next year : I do hope and pray that the ones posting about the Bilderberg chase will actually be a bit more SERIOUS about what they're doing. I read a lot of sheer speculation that had no background to make it believable.

You must realize that looking for Bilderberg actually takes a lot of time and... WORK !

I hope that next year, there will be more people who will look SERIOUSLY for Bilderberg and who will WORK and make EFFORTS to find the country, the city, the date and the place where these demonic scums will meet. Exclamation

I also hope and pray that there will be less liberticide events, so I'll be able to take part to the chase next year...

And now, I believe that in order to take the serious investigation further, the LIST OF BILDERBERG 2008 ATTENDEES should be requested, just like Maximus said. Exclamation Wink Only then will we be able to see who took part, what is the profile of the Bilderberg newcomers, and what kind of experts attended the meeting. That's how we'll find for sure what were this year's topics at Bilderberg. Wink

Vic.
krijec

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I don't want to dissapoint you, seen that some of you are now convinced that this year's place and date are known, but we have to be concrete-not like others that try to confuse us !!!!!
I first suggested the "westin athens palace" as the most probable venue and 8-11 May as the most probable date, for this year's meeting !! But as I have already informed you I went during those days to check by my self the validity of that assumption !! Anybody could entry,no security measures. So I was wrong !! The peculiar thing was that the hotel was almost empty despite of the fact that it had announced no availability !! To me, it seemed that "westin Athens palace" and hotel "armonia" were used by them as part of their disorientation plan to make us believe that the meeting would take place in Athens!!! Besides that,the article of "Patris" seems unreliable to me !!! It is written: "accordind to information......". I believe that this information was taken via internet,even from this forum !!!! In the picture,the policemen,if greek,seem to wear uniforms,that greek policemen used to wear about 10 or 20 years ago !!!!

So,to me, the aegean island Rhodes remains the most probable venue and the date 8-11 May the most probable date for the following reasons:
1) The greek Queen of Spain, Sofia, is in a cruise in the greek islands-in public-since Sunday,May the 11th,but for real-since,who knows? Nobody knows where during the crucial days,Friday 7 and Saturday 8 she was !!!
2) Queen Elisabeth and Prince Phillip are since Tuesday, May the 12th in Turkey!!!
3) Bush,Blair,Kissinger,Gorbachev,Havel,Fischer,Yuchenko,Murdoch and about 700 other guests are during these days in Israel !!!!
All of them,in the same-near region,same date!!!!! Just a coincidence?
Wouldn't it be easier for some of them to gother under secrecy in an island,a few days before their official appearances,rather than from now on,that every step would be under the eyes of the press?
And what a better coverage of safety than the one that the aircraft-carrier "Harry Truman" could offer to them? Is it another coincidence that this aircraft-carrier selected Rhodes as its first port-station,after a 5-month stay in the Persian Gulf? Why did the U.S. ambassador in Greece, Daniel Speckhard travel to Rhodes during those days?

For all these reasons, I find Rhodes as the most probable venue and the date 8-11 May as the most probable date for this year's Bilderberg's meeting. May be we will never know for sure what happened.
Considering though their unrepeatable secrecy, the fact that last year's meeting took place- perhaps for the first time, for two consecutive years- in the same region and the historical and geopolitical links between the Balkans and the Middle East (and Rhodes is indeed a cross-road between the Balkans and The Middle East), I am intensively worrying that tremendous and unpleasure events are already decided and are quite ready to come up, again, in this turbulent region !!!

This is all the information and thinking that I can offer....
Congratulations to all who offer reasonable help !!!
Salute !!!!!
Krijec.
kevink

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vic,

Your dismay and consternation at the Bilderberg Group's success at obfuscating their little gathering this year is understandable. Of course marek, spooky, and krijec have done great bloodhound work in tracking them down.

Whatever else we may think about them, were it not for the brave work of journalists such as Westbrook Pegler (who first discovered Bilderberg), Willis Carto, Jon Ronson, and especially Jim Tucker over the past 50 years, Bilderberg would likely still be underground and their global plantation dream would likely be much closer to reality.

Independent journalists and independent media are struggling these days because of the Internet and Big Corpoate Media. They are looking for that special scoop and have limited resources. It was Tucker alone who covered this year's Trilateral Commission meeting in Washington which has just been published in American Free Press.

In the latest AFP Online newsletter to subscribers, Tucker writes that "some web sites are reporting that Bilderberg has already met in Greece. I want to tell readers of AFP that, so far, we have been unable to confirm this. As a result, we are still chasing down leads that may indicate where this year's meeting is being held." Of recent Marek et al with Tony's forum have been the key and they deserve all the credit. But over the longhaul Tucker's leads and successes are second to none. Remember he found them in Ottawa in 2006.

Casting blame, which divides us, is exactly what Bilderberg wants. Whether independent journalist or free citizen we all have a common mission - to expose them. Just in case Greece was a foil or until there is further confirmation, continuing to monitor their movements through the next month is prudent. Remember that the G8 doesn't meet until July 7th in Japan.

kevink
Sceilg

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any hope for a guest list?
japanhandlers2005

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:27 am    Post subject: Trilaterals will invite China and India ,maybe next year Reply with quote

Dear kevink & everyone. Smile

I am a Japanese Bilderberg watcher.

About Trilateral, I read an article that from next year on they invites delegates from China and India to the Annual meeting.

So far , beside American and European, only Japanese and Korean are invited to the TC.

But I read an article in Japanese Sankei Shimbun that says TC will be open to China and India.

In this article, Pacific Asia Director TADASHI YAMAMOTO says below.

"While some people say that TC is a "World Government", the fact that we invites China and India means this story is not the case.I think that next year will be thea watershed moment for our organization and world. "

====

Original Article (sorry this is Japanese!) Below.

日米欧の「三極委員会」に中印が参加へ
2008.5.10 18:55

【ロサンゼルス=松尾理也】日米欧の知的交流の場として米国の大富豪デビッド・ロックフェラー氏が創設し、世界の進路にも影響を与えてきたとされる三極委員会(旧日米欧委員会=トライラテラル・コミッション)が、早ければ来年の東京会合から、中国、インドの参加を認める方針を決めた。同委関係者が明らかにした。

同委員会が中印両国に門戸を開くかどうかは、ここ数年懸案だった。関係者によると、冷戦終結後の国際情勢の変化の中で、両国が参加しないままでの会合は意味がなくなりつつあるといった議論や、同委を解散すべきだといった意見も出ていた。4月末に米ワシントンで行われた今年度の会合で、両国を加えて継続することを最終的に決めた。

三極委員会は3年ごとに組織や運営のあり方を見直すのが通例のため、来年の東京会合までは原則として現行体制が維持される。中国、インド両国は2010年の欧州会合からの参加となる予定だが、情勢によっては時期を早め、来年からの参加もあり得るという。

同委員会日本事務局を担当する日本国際交流センターの山本正理事長は産経新聞の取材に対し、現在の世界での中印両国の重要性は疑いようがないとしつつ、「委員会の規定では、参加国は『先進工業民主主義国』とされている。とりわけ中国がこの定義に当てはまるかどうかには議論があった」とした。

山本氏は、中国の参加によって従来の日本の主導的立場が変わったり、事務局が東京から北京に移るなどの可能性は「考えられない」と述べる一方、「発足時から日米欧の指導者が結集し、いわれのないことながら『世界政府』と揶揄(やゆ)されることすら珍しくなかった三極委員会に中国とインドが入ることは、世界史的な転換点といえるかもしれない」と話している。

■三極委員会 「日米欧委員会」として1973年設立。欧米エリートによる「ビルダーバーグ会議」に経済成長の著しい日本の受け入れを打診して断られたため、新しい協議の場を作ろうとするロックフェラー氏の意向があったとされる。創設時には宮沢喜一氏(後に首相、故人)ら各国のトップエリートが集まった。中欧やメキシコ、韓国やオーストラリアといった地域諸国も徐々に加わり、00年には日本語名称を「三極委員会」に改称した。

http://sankei.jp.msn.com/world/america/080510/amr0805101854009-n1.htm

===

And,my book about the Bilderberg is below.

Sekai wo ugokasu Jin-myaku.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/

Thank you,

Yasu.
ChrisM

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: DO NOT GET TOO DOWNHEARTED Reply with quote

They were bound to change their tactics after the recent publicity of the last few years.

If this years meeting has taken place already consider it a small victory in that you have changed their behaviour into one of even more secrecy, which can actually work in your favour in that one of the claims about Bilderberg is that it is so secretive that something must be going on there, considering the nature of the attendees. But now it is even more secretive. Why? If they have nothing to hide they have nothing to fear. Obviously they have something to hide.

If this years meeting has taken place we can still get the attendee list asap and analyse it for suggestions as to what their intentions are.

And someone is bound to talk after the event too.

You have made a lot of powerful people very scared. Well done!

I will probably be referring to Bilderberg in a court case soon as a defence that our monetary system is a complete fraud and gives way too much power to very mentally sick and warmongering individuals.
VAB

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:40 pm    Post subject: Dutch news report: Bilderberg 2008 in Chantilly (US), June 9 Reply with quote

Today it has been reported in the Dutch press that this year's Bilderberg Conference will be held in Chantilly (near Washington DC, USA), probably starting on June 9, 2008, right after a visit of Dutch prime minister Balkenende and Dutch foreign affairs minister Verhagen to president Bush (which will take place from 5 to 8 June).
VAB

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: English translation of Dutch news report Reply with quote

English translation of Dutch news report announcing Bilderberg 2008 location:

Balkenende and Verhagen visit Bush

Released: 16 May 2008, 5:26pm CET

THE HAGUE - Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende and Minister of Foreign Affairs Maxime Verhagen will visit the American capital Washington from 5 to 8 June. On June 5th they will be received at the White House by President Bush.

The [Dutch] Government Information Service [Rijksvoorlichtingsdienst / RVD] announced this on Friday.

Topics for discussion in the talks with Bush are, inter alia, the international political situation, such as developments in Afghanistan, as well as economic cooperation between the United States and the Netherlands.

Afterward, Balkenende will take part in the annual Bilderberg conference which this time will be held in Chantilly, near Washington.

(c) ANP [Algemeen Nederlands Persbureau / Netherlands National News Agency]
marektysis

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear All,
You all know that i never believed in a meeting during month of June.
I don t want to emane pessimistic views about this possibility. But to close the doors to Vougliameni Greece, somebody logic should ask the presence list to Bilderberg.No list, no meeting thus a possibility for June.Thus the necessity for another place and date of Venue should to ask this list. Has anybody asked? NO ! NOBODY HAS DONE IT.

WHY NOT, IF THE EVENT WAS NOT EXISTING AND WAS A RUSE? LOGICAL SHOULD ASK TO DO IT.

THIS IS THE first contradiction of A LOGIC WAY TO ACT

Tucker was saying that the meeting could take place these present week.
Ok let s see:
Queen Bea is in OFFICAL VISIT TO TALLIN, ESTONIA.
IT DURES THREE DAYS UNDER CONTROL OF THE MEDIA.

ah yes? queen SOFIA IS IN GREECE. FROM mAY 14 TO 17.pRINCE pHILIP IS BUSY in Belgium on May 15, CARL BILDT IS I VISIT IN LIMA, PERU AND LAMY MET TODAY A ETHIOPIAN MINISTER.

fORGET ABOUT THIS WEEK.
ASK BETTER FOR THE LIST TO MAJA BANK, IT WOULD BE DEFINITIVE.

Marek Tysis

PS: we were in the good. Hotel was not the selected one, but i will week by week show the event is passed.... Smile
VAB

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Dutch "Zapruder" reporting Reply with quote

First report on Bilderberg 2008 location to be found on Holland's no. 1 "conspiracy" website: Zapruder / Zaplog. Smile
Cheers from Amsterdam,
VAB
Maximus

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So...perhaps...the Westfields Marriott Hotel, the same hotel that for the 2002 bilderberg Conference is booked only 3 days in may-june. From 5 to 8 june!! According to their website. Coincidence ?

If it's not this year in USA, it will be for sure in 2009 : http://www.easy-upload.net/fichiers/Sans_titre.20081195250.bmp
spooky

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no response so far from Maja...
marektysis

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krijec,
Did you send her a fax asking for the list of attendees of Bilderberg 2008?
Marek

PS: she is working during working hours.Forget about weekend.
marektysis

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANSWER TO JAPAN HANDLERS
"We have to look after the cooperation with communist countries, to target an agreement first politic, then later philosophic"
Brezinsky in Trialog , summer 1975.

TC was created following the book of mr Brzezinsky' between two ages' to make the great lines of a community of occidental nations based on North America, Europa and Japan.It was in 1970. The structure of it was iincluding the bases of the then actual capitalism. So it change nothing to accept India or even China, because their economies are more than modern and would shape future of the humanity in the hands of the capitalist masters.

Marek
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2008: Chantilly, Virginia near Washington DC, June 5th-8th 2008 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: