Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Irish citizens voted "no" to the Lisbon Treaty !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2008: Chantilly, Virginia near Washington DC, June 5th-8th 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: Irish citizens voted "no" to the Lisbon Treaty ! Reply with quote

Irish citizens voted "no" to the Lisbon Treaty! Very Happy Wink

Dear friends,

I just posted 2 articles in French about this here :

https://secure.gn.apc.org/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2429&start=300

Vic.
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one, vicflame!

Last year, the Turkish people protested and their PM and the Turkish Bilderberg delegates said NO to the Bilderberg-backed war with Iran. This made me proud to be Turkish. This year, the Irish people made a resounding decision to vote NO to the Bilderberg-backed Lisbon treaty. This made me proud to be also Irish (Luckily I have dual nationality!)

Yet, Bilderberg luminary Jose Barrosso has not admitted defeat and is hoping to get the other member states to continue ratifying the treaty. When will the Bilderberg Group realise their days as an effective lobby group are numbered and the idea of a totalitarian one-world order is as old as the fogeys at the centre of the Bilderberg Policy Committee?

A NO VOTE is what Europe gets for rejecting Dustin the turkey at the Eurovision semi-finals! Very Happy If Ireland wanted to send a rubber puppet to that song contest, then Bilderberg should have bent over backwards and made sure he won.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2008: Chantilly, Virginia near Washington DC, June 5th-8th 2008 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: