Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DEBRIEFING - Bilderberg 2008 Postscript
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2008: Chantilly, Virginia near Washington DC, June 5th-8th 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case anyone was wondering what I mean by the possible assassination of Bush Jr., here's a preliminary report I posted last August, the scenario of which I also mentioned on a Bilderberg documentary in May 2007:
https://secure.gn.apc.org/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=4602&highlight=#4602

With the possible microchipping of US citizens discussed at the meeting this year, and the incentive they've given the US to wage another war for oil (by hiking up the price of oil themselves) it's obvious Bilderberg are looking for a new 9/11 to incite hatred of the Muslim world. A presidential assassination fits the bill this time round, especially after Bush's foray into Muslim countries recently, talking of "peace" and "democratic values" in an apparent bid to taunt them. I'd prefer this possible incident were not to happen as we'll be much worse off afterwards. Just doing some final proof-checking on the article right now.
Albatroz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The power of Bilderberg is money. To destroy Bilderberg's power you must deny them the access to money. For that you must nationalize banks or, better yet, transform them into cooperative/mutual institutions. Further you must promote workers' ownership of firms (not state ownership). And you must go back on globalisation. To carry out this agenda you must mobilize millions of people all over the world. Very difficult, but not impossible. Start now.
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Albatroz wrote:
For that you must nationalize banks or, better yet, transform them into cooperative/mutual institutions. Further you must promote workers' ownership of firms (not state ownership).

The trouble for Bilderberg is that this may soon be the option of choice around the world. The only way they can hang on to power is to do nothing so their hands are somewhat tied.

But they are drunk with power so they will not do nothing.
http://www.dialectradio.co.uk
http://www.911forum.org.uk
Khanem

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The official Bilderberg list of participants now up at www.americanfreepress.net/html/bilderberg_2008_report.html (Pdf) includes Kathleen Sibelius whom I think we should assume will be Obama's running mate ... Question

Just want to say I agree with Mobius' comments, urge kevink to write back to the SF Chronicle: we must use official mouthpieces as much as they do, keep at it and the truth shall be revealed to more than you suspect.

Albatroz, will read your link, just wondering why you think it will be a Bush hit and not even more high profile Obama-bin-Laden, sorry, Barack O'Bilderberg (you know what I mean Cool
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Khanem, I was the one who posted the link and have known about the Bush hit since 2004. In 2006 a docudrama was released proposing the exact same scenario. Since then we've had a remake of the Manchurian Candidate (remember the 1st one came out just before JFK's assassination?), and various other presidential assassination movies like Shooter and Vantage Point. Hollywood Movies are elite propaganda devices designed to prepare the masses for certain eventualities which would otherwise appear too incredible. Remember the pre-911 'Lone Gunmen' pilot which showed planes being remote-controlled into the WTC?

Hollywood has always been a mouthpiece of the Military Industrial Complex. For example, Casablanca was propaganda designed to get indifferent Americans (symbolised by Bogart) used to the idea of saving Mother Europe (Bergman) by helping the French Resistance against the Germans. The final line between Rick and the French Gendarme is: "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship". When the war started, Casablanca became the US's first port of call.

Sure Obama is a possibility, but Bush said he'll start the war with Iran before his term is out and that Obama would then have to shoulder the burden. What Bush doesn't realise is that he may be the pawn which Cheney and the others will sacrifice in order to bring this about.

My trepidation about going public with "The New 9/11" article: I have yet to figure out if the Death Threats I received last year were hoaxes or genuine before I publish my findings and put my head on the block a second time. The good news is I answered them recently but received strange non-sensical emails and junk-mail in response. I still have not received any proof of legal or illegal CIA/FEMA hitlists, so as I believe it's a hoax I'm hoping to upload the article now once I'm happy that it's ready.
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's an extract from Lawrence Wilmot's 1993 Spotlight article on CIA hits:

"Derek Swanepool, a British journalist, made repeated visits last year to the Philippines collecting evidence on reported payoffs received by U.S. officials and CIA agents who helped overthrow the government of Ferdinand Marcos in 1986. In February, 1993, he was found shot to death in his hotel room. Swanepool had reportedly turned up pay-dirt that would have led to high-level indictments among the Washington national security bureaucrats who ousted Marcos. Sources familiar with CIA tactics and motives say it was an agency hit."

So I guess they really do kill journalists for getting too close. Hunter S. Thompson had been working on a 9/11 documentary with connections to Kissinger before he was 'suicided' (his own words, he knew it would happen). Weapons Expert David Kelly was also quite aware, which is why he became very muted about his assessment of the non-existent WMD's towards the end of his life. Had he received death threats too?

Tony, what do you think? Should I publish and be damned?
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just wondering why you think it will be a Bush hit and not even more high profile Obama-bin-Laden, sorry, Barack O'Bilderberg (you know what I mean)

You mean if the CIA/Military assassinate Obama and blame it on an Iranian? Then would Bush still be in power and launch a war? Well, whoever it is would have to be acting POTUS as that would cause the necessary destabilisation and power-transfer to Dick Cheney or the new VP. Interesting point though.

Here's some points:

* Bilderberg want a war with Iran to further their plan to destabilise the Middle East (create a problem) and forge a New World Order in its wake (provide the solution).
* They have hiked up the price of oil (from $3.50 a gallon to between $4 - $5 as declared at the 2007 meeting) to give the USA the incentive to invade Iran.
* People will not fall for the "WMD" lie a second time.
* A presidential assassination would create a state of National Emergency, which would give the incentive for (1) the Declaration of Martial Law, (2) the incentive for a new war with a muslim country (3) the incentive for mass microchipping of the US populace which is what Bilderberg "discussed" (i.e. declared they wanted) at this year's meeting.
* A deliberate hatred is being fostered towards Bush, even though we all know he's a puppet of the CFR’s Bush Sr. & Dick Cheney who answer to the Bilderberg Group.
* To further compound this, a book has been recently published "The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder"
* Bush Jr. is the only one in his cabinet who is NOT a CFR member even though most presidents have been in the past (except JFK, who was also assassinated). Guess they're keeping him in the dark about something?
* He has visited Arab countries recently speaking of human rights, thus giving an outward reason to piss off Muslims and to give the incentive for "Al CIA-da" to attack.
* The Death of a President docudrama - made in 2006 - paints an eerily accurate portrayal of what may happen "2 years in the future" when Bush is assassinated during a protest.
* Several other presidential assassination movies have cropped up like Shooter, Vantage Point, and the Manchurian Candidate remake.
* None of them show a black president.
* Members of Satanic orders like the Skull & Bones are sometimes involved in sacrificial rituals themselves.
* Bush's Skull & Bones society nickname is 'Temporary'
* Bush is a pawn and pawns are often sacrificed in chess games for a better chance of winning the overall game.
* In July, the Israelis averted an "Al Quaeda" (CIA's puppet) plan to target Bush's helicopter.
* According to Cooper, the Bilderberg Policy Committe gave the order to assassinate JFK
* Bilderberg met up in D.C. this year, which means big shit will happen in the US quite soon, maybe even another presidential assassination. We're already having "Al CIA-da" terror attacks in Turkey now. (Thanks Bilderberg!) And another terrorist organisation 'Ergenokon' was planning a military coup to oust our Prime Minister by 2009 (Bilderberg Policy takes 2 years to come into full fruition in the country where they hold their meeting).
* Obama is being touted as a saviour even by the Bilderbergers.
* Bush declared in a recent meeting at the Knesset (Israeli Parliament) that he would start a war with Iran before his term is out and that he plans for Obama to shoulder the burden of that war. (Turkish article: https://secure.gn.apc.org/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2696 )
* There is a possibility of creating a "Civil War" which would then give the incentive for the UN to invade the US to "keep the peace". This may be why certain Zionist controlled "freedom fighters" are being kept alive, to be used as "leaders" of the revolt. Kissinger declared at one point that Americans may reach a point where they would welcome a UN invasion.
* Why else would Michael Moore's documentary be so successful? He's helping the "let's hate Bush" campaign which is what Bilderberg want. Once they assassinate Bush, it could give them the excuse to round up many dissenters as well. Good luck guys.

* Kissinger said at the 1992 Bilderberg meeting: “Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government.”

This can be attributed to Al CIA-da terrorists, a Civil War, as well as the false alien invasion scenario they have planned for us (See NASA Project Bluebeam)

"Death of a President" (2006)

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:21 pm; edited 22 times in total
Khanem

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timuçin, thanks for your considered response.

It all sounds highly likely and possible. I certainly agree with you on the Hollywood-as-propaganda. However, I'm not a keen cinema-goer and can't keep up with all your references!

Have you seen the book: The Road To Dallas by David Kaiser? The blurb (from Playboy, mind you...) says: "In The Road To Dallas we see the rare vindication of the lunatic fringe ..."
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My barber cuts a lunatic fringe.

It's interesting how bilderberg.org has become a high priority site for the NWO. Take for instance, Tony got a drunken call from John Reid back in May to back off researching Bilderberg. He then gets arrested by U.K. Police and Mossad get all his contact numbers. I then get an unusual call in the middle of the night from an "Unknown caller". Marek has gone AWOL from these boards and another long-time poster is changing a lot of his previous posts.

Looks like the new 9/11 is hotting up. William Cooper predicted 9/11 (in his book) and Bin Laden being used as a patsy (on air). They shot him shortly after. So I guess we need to tread lightly here.

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not convinced it really was him.
Could have been though.
I'm keeping an open mind.

Timuçin Leflef wrote:

Take for instance, Tony got a drunken call from John Reid back in May to back off researching Bilderberg. He then gets arrested by U.K. Police and Mossad get all his contact numbers. I then get an unusual call in the middle of the night from an "Unknown caller". Marek has gone AWOL from these boards and another long-time poster is changing a lot of his previous posts.

http://www.dialectradio.co.uk
http://www.911forum.org.uk
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Khanem, here's a few articles on the recent Obama threat.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/08/obama-assassina.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/aug/27/usa.barackobama

CBS4 News bulletin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuN4qh6meR4

I'm assuming the Bilderberg policy committee had nothing to do with it, as they would have succeeded. And I'm still wondering why Bush's Skull & Bones nickname is Temporary. A White Supremicist hit on Obama would justify racial hatred and perhaps a civil war, but would not justify attacking Iran. Should we start a new thread on this?
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Khanem, I still believe the Bush hit is a major possibility but would like as much input as possible on other possibilities. Just set up a new thread on it in the English forum. Please advise.

https://secure.gn.apc.org/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3007
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2008: Chantilly, Virginia near Washington DC, June 5th-8th 2008 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: