Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Obama to be president for the USA?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2008: Chantilly, Virginia near Washington DC, June 5th-8th 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tamakic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:23 pm    Post subject: Obama to be president for the USA? Reply with quote

Very Happy must i say too all of you obama, that he is quite able too be PRESIDENT of USA,as any other president.that has been, now may i say that because he has not been senator for a few years that dont mean. that he not intelligent too run this country. now book sense mean one thing .but the communication mean another.thing.i think he is he can deal with third world policy as other people that have i think he can be a command chief for the usa and do it well, also he will have the best office that will be under him too guide him if the Rockfeller say he he is able too run this country. he shall,We do need a change,i cast my communication on this. too all of you,
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, man ! Some people should really get a reality check and get their head out of their *** !

The devilish Bush administration just passed (on the 5TH OF JUNE, the very first day of the 2008 Bilderberg meeting !) a bill to ENFORCE BIOMETRICS ALL OVER THE NATION (see http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2008/130608_a_brother.htm ) !

Obama is as evil as Bush. He already proved it by supporting a national fingerprints database ( http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2008/100608_b_Obama.htm ). This is what he does today. Tomorrow, he will support the Bilderberg-discussed chip implants for humans (mark of the beast).

How worse does it have to get before the American citizens will realize they need a REVOLUTION in all emergency ?

Vic.

P.S. : Unfortunately, it seems that American citizens will be lured, once more. No matter if they vote for Huckabee, Mc Cain, Clinton or Obama, their vote will go to a sellout ! Indeed, the candidates are ALL sponsored by the evil Council on Foreign Relations, just like I already mentioned. And the 3 main candidates left (Clinton, Mc Cain and Obama) seem to have taken part to Bilderberg 2008 ! The CATASTROPHE is near...

Last edited by vicflame on Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
kevink
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Rockefeller and Barack Obama both most admire the same person, Nelson Mandela.

It think if had to pick a man living today who it seems to me represents what the world needs that it would be Nelson Mandela.

-David Rockefeller, October 2007

3:24 into: http://www.charlierose.com/shows/2007/10/07/1/in-charlies-greenroom-david-rockerfeller

Chicago Tribune: Of the people you've met, who are most intriguing?

Barack Obama: Meeting Nelson Mandela was a powerful moment

December 2005
http://obama.senate.gov/news/051224-qa_with_sen_bar/

"The new world order that is in the making must focus on the creation of a world of democracy, peace and prosperity for all."

- Nelson Mandela, October 1994

Mandela is still on the US terror watch list:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2008-04-30-watchlist_N.htm
kevink

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... the new world order that is in the making must focus on the creation of a world of democracy, peace and prosperity for all humanity

-Nelson Mandela, October 1994

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/inatl/longterm/s_africa/stories/congress1094.htm
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the new world order that is in the making must focus on the creation of a world of democracy, peace and prosperity for all humanity

The REAL meaning of this sentence is of course the very CONTRARY of what Mandela said ! Mandela is another pathetic pawn of the malevolent New World Order !

The new world order that is in the making must focus on the creation of a world of tyranny, war, poverty and slavery for all humanity.

THAT is the reality. But of course, the NWO likes to twist the words around and to say the contrary of what the situation actually is. For them, "liberty is slavery, and slavery is liberty". What a bunch of lame scums !
kevink

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly Vic.

----

Victor Thorn’s new report on Obama and Bilderberg in American Free Press sums it up:

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/obama_secret_ties.html

So Obama and Clinton met at Trilateralist/Bilderberger Diane Feinstein’s home in Washington around 9 PM the evening of Thursday June 5 in Washington where they met face-to-face while Diane went upstairs and when she returned Clinton and Obama were sharing a laugh?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/audio/2008/06/06/AU2008060601848.html

The neighborhood would have been teeming with Secret Service people. Sorry but Feinstein’s story doesn’t wash, but she dutifully provided an alibi for Bilderberg media to report.

Last year, Jim Tucker reported that Feinstein attended the 2007 Trilateral meeting. I have a letter from Feinstein on US Senate letterhead denying she attended the Trilateral meeting. Who should we trust to tell the truth – Jim Tucker or Diane Feinstein?

More likely, Obama who had to have flown from Bristol VA where his townhall meeting concluded at 1:30 PM to Dulles rather take a 5.5 hour ground trip to make his 6 PM townhall meeting in Bristow near Dulles, met with Bilderberg together with Clinton in the late afternoon, and there Clinton got her order to fold. Or alternatively Clinton and Obama met with Bilderberg in Chantilly after the Bristow meeting.

----

On June 10, Jessica Matthews hosted US Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson who also attended Chantilly at the Carnegie Endowment to talk about US/China. Paulson said that the engineered global food crisis is about supply/demand and not the result of greedy speculators and that it may be just what’s needed to restart the stalled WTO’s DOHA development round of trade “liberalization”.

http://www.carnegieendowment.org/files/0610_transcript_paulson.pdf
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy seems to think they're using Obama to destroy Hillary and that neither will win in time for Martial Law to be enacted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_GTxUXWJUc
Paulette

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Obama to be president for the USA? Reply with quote

tamakic wrote:
Very Happy must i say too all of you obama, that he is quite able too be PRESIDENT of USA,as any other president.that has been, now may i say that because he has not been senator for a few years that dont mean. that he not intelligent too run this country. now book sense mean one thing .but the communication mean another.thing.i think he is he can deal with third world policy as other people that have i think he can be a command chief for the usa and do it well, also he will have the best office that will be under him too guide him if the Rockfeller say he he is able too run this country. he shall,We do need a change,i cast my communication on this. too all of you,

IF Obama becomes the Pres of the USA, then WE ARE OFFICIALLY the One World Order, b/c he was NOT born here.
Paulette

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timuçin Leflef wrote:
This guy seems to think they're using Obama to destroy Hillary and that neither will win in time for Martial Law to be enacted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_GTxUXWJUc

It is actually HILLARY that is destroying Obama.
The Rovester

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Obama to be president for the USA? Reply with quote

Paulette wrote:

IF Obama becomes the Pres of the USA, then WE ARE OFFICIALLY the One World Order, b/c he was NOT born here.

Depending upon your interpretation, neither candidate was born here (if the continental US constitutes "here"), but the First Congress, on March 26, 1790, approved an act that declared, "The children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond sea, or outside the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural-born citizens of the United States."
That would seem to include McCain, whose parents were both citizens and whose father was a Navy officer stationed at the U.S. naval base in Panama at the time of John's birth in 1936. It would also include Obama who was born in Hawaii after the US government ratified Hawaii's statehood (whether or not it was obtained legally) even though only one and not both parents was a US citizen (Obama's father was Kenyan).
Honestly the idea that Hawaii is an "occupied country" and not a "state" is pretty far reaching at this juncture. Technically, Texas was it's own country at one point, and if it weren't for all the oil, I'd think about giving that back.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2008: Chantilly, Virginia near Washington DC, June 5th-8th 2008 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: