Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cheap Stocks and Prices

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should prices of aircrafts and stocks and bonds be displayed as a merquee and should tony put down more from his journalism of the ny and uk stock exchange, and possibly other bank organization of countries
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Tony is a journalist?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
And other helpful financial info. Just heard a word from Pepis. What your in Pepis, the switzerland, and you stumbled here?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Just start dropping care packages in Afghaanistan and Iran and Iraq and have a gold eagle on ink packages. Are Air crafts safe overseas?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

michaeinzal huffman
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:23 am    Post subject: Cheap Stocks and Prices Reply with quote

COMERICA STOCK PRICE 27.59 +0.95
michaeinzal huffman
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: help from the reader computer (u)"secrets"(/u) Reply with quote

Should I erase(reformat) all the info from my hardrive, or just click on control panel system under system cliche or cache and click on the erase under internet criteria depending on make and model of windows. I just got hacked and survived nucleur hallocaust. Thang GOD my computer didn't go out and fry. Is your motherboard safe? Or as Hacker Apocalypteon would say "Have you fried a motherboard lately?". Imagine if an oil industry that was given to gene just got their motherboard fried? Nucleur hollocaust computer wise over seas? Maybe? Gene to arrise? Or just Mac with women soon?

Anyone slept with any police women lately?

..._____
../o|<...\
(......>|o,)
.\______/ <-------Who is next in the ring of bergs and skulls? Hey look he fighting a woman. Why couldn't they just envelope stamp ink arena.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: