Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Masons always use unidentifiable IP addresses - why?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joe stirling
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Masons always use unidentifiable IP addresses - why? Reply with quote

Mike Martin (of United Grand Lodge Of England)) has used at least two dozen unidentified IP addresses to post about 30 replies to this www.bilberberg.org forum alone. Not bad for a guy on state benefits and works 7 days a week for Freemasonry. He also travels a lot, we wonder who pays for the flights, etc ?

Then the other masons, Druid, Bondi, OK, Monkeybone, BOndi again, etc. All using multiple unidentifiable IP addresses, while they hide behind the curtains. This is the norm. This is what these guys do 24/7 all round the world.

Now why would a good? charitable? fraternity? of men? do this?

Now you know how they play their psychological mind games and how they hack and destroy any truth/websites/forums and comments about Freemasonry.

FACT; Freemasonry/Common Purpose (same gang) are a criminal network/organisation

www.secondfamily-uk.com
We are all victims of Freemasonry, only........ YOU haven't figured it out yet. Second Family UK do not hate Masons or anybody, only ignorance and evil. Why do all Masons hide ? Give us a public register and SF will show you why they all hide.
B0ndi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm here twice because my first account was blocked due to me answering questions with fact, polite rhetoric and honesty, apparently that isn't allowed because it goes against what you want people to believe and give you money to promote.

IP addresses are seldom the personal IP addresses of the user, but the server of which they dial through. AOL for example, displays the same IP address for literally thousands of users as part of it's security, AOL know the unique addresses, but IP tracers will just show the server.

My IP is fully traceable right to the server that is in the room next door, unfortunately Joe/Kim/Billy/VOACS Freemasonry cannot be held accountable for your own lack of IT skills!!

Last edited by B0ndi on Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mike Martin
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't even know what an IP address was until this post, so I've learnt something.

I looked it up in Wiki and according to it ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_address ) My ISP uses "dynamic addresses" whatever that means.

As to travel, I have travelled, I don't anymore. Suprisingly this is due to the fact that I'm out of work.

Mike

Last edited by Mike Martin on Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
joe stirling

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry guys, not making sense. but well rehearsed
We are all victims of Freemasonry, only........ YOU haven't figured it out yet. Second Family UK do not hate Masons or anybody, only ignorance and evil. Why do all Masons hide ? Give us a public register and SF will show you why they all hide.
Mike Martin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whatever
B0ndi

Multiple IP addresses is down to the use of multiple computers, ie if a person was to use both a PC at work and a Laptop at home to access the site (not everyone is in a School computer room during their lunch and free periods Joe/Kim/Billy/VOACS) they would produce two unique IP, no malice.

Also with the use of wireless networks in many homes now, one of the methods of restoring the signal is to dis-connect and re-connect to the network repairing the error, part of which includes RENEWING your IP address.

Last edited by B0ndi on Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
joe stirling

13 responses
B0ndi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how could it make sense, you just delete anything legible we write.

regardless of how factual we are, no matter what the content, if it disagrees with your point you delete it!

No wonder the forum is so in-active LOL It's just you talking to yourself all the time LOL

Last edited by B0ndi on Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
joe stirling

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pardon??
Mike Martin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I for one think it is an excellent tactic, I'm thinking of inviting all of the Joe Stirlings to join my Lodge.
joe stirling

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blah blah
Mike Martin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now you're copying!
Becky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B0ndi

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:48 pm Post subject:

how could it make sense, you just delete anything legible we write.

regardless of how factual we are, no matter what the content, if it disagrees with your point you delete it!

Factual they don’t know what the word means, knock it on the head now, and lets get on with the real work. They have nothing else to do, but we do.
B0ndi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you click the Quote button in the top right of the post entry it copies the original post into your own, saves highlighting, copy pasting, and makes it clear where your own comments start. Else it is hard to read, and seldom makes sense to the casual reader.
Becky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B0ndi

New postPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:16 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
If you click the Quote button in the top right of the post entry it copies the original post into your own, saves highlighting, copy pasting, and makes it clear where your own comments start. Else it is hard to read, and seldom makes sense to the casual reader.

Had know trouble so far ,so I do it how I want, Mike Martin has folowed the thread very well, perhaps it just you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: