Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Polygraph anyone?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:13 am    Post subject: Polygraph anyone? Reply with quote

Sex offenders may be "polygraphed" to asses their potential risk of re-offending. Now please forgive me, but I don`t want to talk about sex offenders, except to say, many sex offenders really don`t believe they are doing anything wrong. So many are likely to pass this test with a gold star.

I fear polygraph testing is the thin edge of a very thick wedge! While public safety is important, what about global safety...shouldn`t government ministers take a polygraph. Blair on Iraq would be good, so would his relationship with Bush. Maybe witnesses at public inquiries should take a polygraph.

Of course, a polygraph is only as good as the composition of the questions asked, so its possible to be fitted up and its possible to be trained to beat the questions.

I may suggest my own theory, as to why the state wants to introduce polygraph testing. We`ve been told the war on terror will run as long as the Cold War. This means the NWO will need plenty of convictions under the terror laws. Many law abiding Muslims support the eviction of coalition forces from the Middle East and fringe states. They hate our one sided media and they hate their communities being raided by police....while still being law abiding, it isn`t hard to imagine that some Muslims have imagined joining the fight against the NWO. This is very natural, we all think about getting level with that driver who just cut you up, or what you`ll do the next time you get mugged...you might even consider carrying a knife for protection. But in 99.9% of cases it remains a mental process and goes no further. These thoughts leave scars of guilt in some....shocked that one has been reduced to such a base level. Soldiers often expirence this and its not hard to predict that some Muslims could fail a polygraph when the questions are constructed by some nerd at GCHQ!!LOL

Juries are being forced out....many terror trials "alledgedly" fail because the SIS doesn`t want to reveal their questionable sources....hey, lets bring in polygraph testing!!

It might seem unlikely, but look at whats taken place since 9/11. Rendition, touture camps, state organised kidnappings, military sexual abuse, NWO targetting of jounalists with death and a judicial system which is totally corrupt in respect of granting arrest warrant under the terrorist laws. Its possible that within 5 years, you won`t recognise the legal process.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: