Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Slobodan Milosevic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Other influential people you think may have been or may about to be assassinated...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Slobodan Milosevic Reply with quote

Milosevic was taken out, because he was about to call Clinton as a witness. It was Clinton who ordered a 192 day bombing campaign which targetted civilians. A classic example of this, is a film shot from a US plane taking out a bus.

The NWO had offered Milosevic a future role after the NWO had sorted out the region...this offer looked so good, the West didn`t consider Milosevic`s option of turning it down, so he was given/told the blueprints outline...when he turned it down, he became a major problem. Hence his death at a crucial stage in his trial. Clinton a war criminal...now you know why no one questions the actions of Bush and Blair.
nodiggedy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well
i think the only good thing it seems they did right was killing this motherf....

there are more local conspiracies about the whole war in former Yugoslavia, or should i say, the war over Bosnia? the "world" should be somehow ashamed for letting this war last so long, mainly because it was happening in a civilized, then democratic area, having a full-detailed media cover of the whole thing going on. (i didnt mean to rest importance to any war going on in the world right now, only this one was a bit specific).

they were playing with thousands of lives trying to agree about the elimination, and lately, when they realized this was impossible, they tried to make this secession of the country... the deal was between one of the biggest free-living criminal on planet (who will never see jail) Radovan Karadzic and US diplomatic Richard Holbrooke, among others.

the attacks on serbia was a must for the sake and freedom for all the balkans. therefore, i dont care if it was a conspiracy against milosevic, he deserved much worse...

i know my country has been a checker board for the big international chess game, like all this wars going on in every corner of the planet. but right now, i see we have a problem on a much bigger level...

its incredible the ignorance about this whole NWO bilderberg rockefeller shit! about our representatives elaborating our fate on their own...

how can we be letting this happen, right now, having access to more information, experience, references and evidence?

i see light when i discover a place like this
thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Other influential people you think may have been or may about to be assassinated... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: