Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jean Charles Menezes
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Other influential people you think may have been or may about to be assassinated...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Jean Charles Menezes Reply with quote

Menezes, a 27-year-old electrician was shot seven times in the head, "alledgedly" by Met. police in Stockwell tube station on 22 July. A witness who was on the train stated on TV and radio that 9 shots were fired into the victim....the NWO doesn`t expect good witnesses to step forward, so they countered with 5 shots, attempting to discredit the witness. Latter, police changed the claim of 5 shots, to 7 shots....the witness was much closer to the truth, in fact 9 is likely to be right.

They claim that Menezes was mistaken for Hussein Osman...Menezes with a light olive complextion and Osman being much darker makes the official claim unlikely....i would assume that all involved in this NWO operation had seen pictures of Osman...typical dress, height and build.

After the killing, the NWO media spews out volumes of disinformation, such as jumping the tube ticket gates. Like 7/7, we are shown no CCTV pictures of Menezes trip that day from Tulse Hill. Yet London is awash with CCTV systems...there are cameras outside the station, in the ticket hall, on the escalators, on the platforms and on the tube trains.

So threatened was Sir Ian Blair, that he resorted to recording his boss....nothing like incriminating evidence to save your skin from a standard NWO sacrifice. Sir Ian got his story wrong. This likely because this was not really a Met. police operation. I`ve been told that Menezes wasn`t the only target....the others got away. Its likely this was a MI6/Mossad job. The real puzzle is, what was Menezes upto and why did they want him dead....the shocking manor of his death being a major part of the coverup.

There are other passibilities; did Menezes die in Stockwell tube station. He was, so say shot 7/9 times at close range in the head. Anyone on the train would be in shock in the first instance, then fleeing the train. Its possible the shooting was faked...Menezes is now alive and out of the loop. There are a number of possibilities. Was Menezes working for the NWO, was this his extraction.?

In my mind this was certainly a state[s] sanctioned hit. If you have any ideas, please post, even if you disagree. Smile
joe stirling
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: CJ or Menezes ? Reply with quote

Is that you ?
We are all victims of Freemasonry, only........ YOU haven't figured it out yet. Second Family UK do not hate Masons or anybody, only ignorance and evil. Why do all Masons hide ? Give us a public register and SF will show you why they all hide.
Garbo

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have a link to this story? I'd really like to read what was published about it in the local papers. Did AP pick it up?
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Menezes Assassination Blown Wide Open Reply with quote

Remember how Menezes was chased into Stockwell tube station? As the tube doors closed, Menezes was forced to the tube floor where he was shot. Tonight, Channel 4 News tells us that Menezes`s wallet was later found on a tube seat!

I don`t remember reading or hearing this detail after his murder, maybe I missed it.

The other detail ignored; why did Sir Ian Blair feel the need to "RECORD" his boses? Cool
HeatISon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazy... where did you find this again?
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Heat IS on....I was polite the first time. It is crazy....may I suggest that you should go find yourself first...you must have spent a long time in isolation. Very Happy
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: How many soldiers were involved in the Menezes operation? Reply with quote

The assassination plot on Menezes gets much thicker. We know that a soldier was involved in watching the Tulse Hill house where "alledgedly" Menezes was staying. This soldier was negligent and while taking the call of nature, Menezes alledgedly slipped out of the house.

The London Evening Standard (06/09/07) now informs us that at least one SAS soldier followed Menezes....why only one? Why wasn`t he armed? So now we know that at least two British soldiers were involved...this is starting me off on a Gibralter/IRA deja vu experience. Cool

I`m beginning to think the Metropolitan police were only offering tactical support to what was basically a military operation on the streets of London. Although Sir Ian Blair says that Menezes was shot by Met. officers from SO19. The London Evening Standard points out in another article on the same page. Political concerns that Sir Ian Blair was "alledgedly" almost tatally uninformed about this operation....yet most of the blame has been laid at the feet of Cressida Dick, who has since been promoted to Commander and Sir Ian Blair. Blair felt the need to record telephone conversations with his boss... for protection? Cool

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2005/030805electricalsurge.htm
MrGinger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can not quote my source, but for what it is worth, this carried all the hallmarks of the SAS.
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Menezes police photo-fit was doctored. We also now know that senior police were aware that Menezes was not a suspect...yet as
Menezes was followed over-ground, senior police failed to give the order which would identify Menezes as an intelligence source who should be questioned...

....of course, what this court case tells us, is that just about everything we are being told is a pack of lies....why does a police witness need to be hidden? He alledgedly broke down crying as he gave so say evidence....if he`s that traumatised, then I should think he`s unfit to lead an armed team of killers.

One must ask the question, why do the fake photo-fit...was this done to comvince members of the police who were on the ground that Menzes was someone else....and this begs the question, why did the British establishment want Menezes dead??? Cool
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Menezes was gunned down in a hail of bullets which took at least 21 seconds, maybe even longer. So find the nearest second hand and watch 21 seconds....remember, these shots were fired at point blank range!!! Cool

This account is from a female journalist who was reading her book on the next carridge. When she re-read her statement (taken by the IPCC (Independent Police Complaints Commission), her account of the "shot timings" and "her movements" during the shots (carridge to escalator) were "OMITTED" from her statement.....the witness had to "insist" that her FULL account be included in the evidence.....

....imagine that, the IPCC complicit in covering up a NWO assassination!!! Laughing
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CONFIRMED!!

A senior retired policeman says (indirectly) Menezes assassinated by the SAS!!! Cool

It is amazing after all this time that I feel vindicated, While I`m not certain in myself that it was the SAS, I still think it was Mossad. The SAS would have plain-clothes mugged Menezes and shot him in the street like SAS IRA hit in Malta Cool
Unclebarney
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can't really get my head around why they would openly shoot someone in front of witnesses in a brutal execution style.

definately not SAS, if that were the case, Menezes would just have become a random unreported murder victim, killed off quietly. They'd NEVER kill someone in public whilst wearing uniforms.

It's ridiculously obvious that the officers that shot Menezes were 'just following orders'.

I read about how one of them broke down in tears in court describing the events of that day. The officers involved are victims too.
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course they were victims, but we still don`t know who they are...maybe the were willing Mossad victims?

Menezes was important...he was involved in something which ment he couldn`t be taken out like joe public, so his demise was woven into a rigged terror sham. I doubt Menezes died in Stockwell station...I think it was a sham. The public witnesses say Menezes was on the floor when he was shot, but the police say he was sitting.

I think Menezes was abducted on route, taken away, tortured and then executed. The guy who so say died in Stockwell was an actor, likely from the School of NWO Arts.

We must remember, Sir Ian Blair had to resort to recording his boss....Sir Ian Blair is still in post and the Prime Minister openly supports him, dispite staggering presure to resign...enough said. Cool
Jo Sterling

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ wrote:
CONFIRMED!!

A senior retired policeman says (indirectly) Menezes assassinated by the SAS!!! Cool
Source please.

Cheers
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Joe, the source was was a senior retired policeman, so you`ll just have to take me on my word. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Other influential people you think may have been or may about to be assassinated... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: