Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HOAXED - Istanbul, 15th to 18th March 2007

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2007: close to the Mossad offices in Istanbul's Ritz Carlton Hotel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: HOAXED - Istanbul, 15th to 18th March 2007 Reply with quote

Assuming this is the correct time and venue - which is never 100% sure.

Post here with arrangements to meet up - which hotel Jim's staying in etc. etc...

Remember - If Iran has ex Russian/Ukranian nukes, which I believe they do. This much-vaunted attack may quickly turn into a multi-megaton nulear exchange.... and all hell will be let loose.

Please pray, or do whateve you feel moved to do, for peace this weekend.

Please do telephone me if you have important news such as the official participant list or if any interesting people are spotted who may not be on that list.

Tony

Last edited by TonyGosling on Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No,

it wasn't - -- -

okay we knew it was early but the annual meeting of the Trilateral Commission on the same weekend should have told us this was a hoax.

apologies to anyone who booked plane tickets Wink

Tony
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tony, as my PM to you yesterday; I thought it wasn`t right. While most major terror attacks in Turkey are NWO ops (UK consulate bombing), Turkey is not a safe place for the Western elite and security in Istanbul would be a nightmare.

Lets hope we don`t miss this one! Cool
marektysis
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without any advice about it. Future will tell it.If Queen Beatrix is going there, why not Kissinger.?
Why on one hand telling that Turkey is to join Europe and on the other saying it may not.I recall you that hundred of thousands Europeans are going to take some sun in Bodrum, etc..Turkey every year. Sometimes, it happens something as....in Brighton fifhteen years ago or Belfast ten years ago.Or in Madrid a few years ago. Total security is an impossible concept in modern world. If you now where, you don t know when. And inversely.The Heisenberg incertitude is playing as well for Bilderberg.But i shown in the two last years it was solvable.
As an miden age artist was saying: criticism is easy, the art is difficult and i should like you to give an hand in place of trying to destroy my work.
Marek
rothschild desmarais
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Italian and spain government have received good praise..

The effort of chancellor merkel for union's coordination too.

Romanians and poland government effort to crack down on security apparatus working as fief-dom..too.

The saudi have been highly involved in many ways for palestinian peace effort, iranian involvement in irak...

This could prompt them to receive the bilderberg too.

Chicago was given high praise for its improvement in infrastructure, but their train infrastructure are in difficult shape.

Los angeles involvement by the mayor in the school reform..

L'état devrait s'occuper d'aider les petites entreprises et le programme d'éducation des petites villes.
marektysis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Rotschild,
Anybody on this forum is knowing Bilderberg is taking place in Nato countries.So Saoudia Arabia.... Smile
Marek
rothschild desmarais
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be surprised but i think its plausible, knowing halliburton moves in the region without any fear of retaliation.

Israel as too many problems to solve to make it safe for the whole bilderberg staff.

Jordan is not big enough to sustain all the security apparatus needed.

Would it represent an insult undermining too much?

It all depend on the spectrum of personnalities that goes in the forum.

It could well represent an opportunity of diplomatic envergure.

If only cheney, wolfowitz and perle don't go there.

The remaining neo-cons not named here are less of a threat to worsen the situation, the image of bad leadership is the tool that serves to undermine everything. The decision for war itself is less divisive than the lack of preparation after the toppling up of saddam leadership, because once everyone participated in it..it became a common responsibility.

Which is a way to be able to take one issue at a time.

If they would have accepted to prevent looting by accepting it was a mistake to believe saddam had wmd's, so they might need help to restore the situation..

I would stop the blame there.

L'état devrait s'occuper d'aider les petites entreprises et le programme d'éducation des petites villes.
marektysis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Rotschild-Demarais,

The fact is that 2006 saw the realistic camp fighting against the neo con camp in Ottawa last year.After leaving ground to the realistics, the neo cons are coming again 'en force' with their new front flag, eliott cohen. The mideast policy of Bush is really splitted now in two parts.The realists with te help of the democrats want to get an agreement upon Palestine,Jerusalem, Irak, Iran, the other part is wanting war with Iran if necessary. The outside policy of Bush is actually schizoïd....
and the intern war is not finished as i told you. Do you really believe the saoudi crown to discuss with Feith,Perle,etc...? I believe Bilderberg have enough power to put enough pressure to get what they want.The fight is 50 % for each camp now.

Marek
rothschild desmarais
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cohen should listen at criticism at aipac.

Even the economist editorial writers are putting pressure on aipac to stop harrassing people who are contrarians about sionist settlers.

The days of ethnocentrism are over.

Microinsurance, micro-credit and De Soto arguing about giving the poor a price value to their land so they can sell if necessary.

I have been arguing about a deal which would intertwine doha with tobin.

I haven't received too much criticism by libertarians.

So the situation is more nuanced, and conservative are more prone to stop their diabolisation of liberalism.

http://freedom21.com/freedomlinks.asp

I'd say this link relating to the american policy center is more where conservative are taking care of no more excess by their own movement.

Which gives a minority stake to ethnocentrist in the libertarian movement and too a minority stake in the liberalism movement to the anti-meritocracist.

I agree everything is fragile in a consumers war between china and usa.

CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry "Rothschild Desmarais", but stating that "the days of ethnocentrism are over" is a foolish statement. Cool Do you understand the condition of Africa...do you know about the choking Chinese and then we have the NWO attempt to Westernise the Muslim world using a trumped up scam called "the war on terror"....650,000 murdered Iraqi`s....witheld electricty, fuel and water!

The other day a Spanish judge called for the prosecution of Bush and Blair for war crimes....I wonder how much compensation will have to be paid by Western tax payers????? We paid for the war and now we face paying for the damages! Laughing Laughing Laughing

We are all focusing on nuke proliferation....what about the unmentioned fact that at least 9 countries and as many corporations in their own right are developing biological genetic weapons to target specific ethnic groups...

....never has the colour of your skin, the place where you live and your religion mattered so much. Its not about removing 100% of one particular ethnic group, is about removing a percentage, so the White NWO cartel maintains its power in an oil, water and food starved world. Cool
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: A small remark... Reply with quote

Dear CJ and dear friends,

It seems to me that Rothschild Desmarais is on the wrong forum, or that he's here to try to convert (in vain) people to the "wonderful doctrine" of (ultra)liberalism. Rolling Eyes

When he speaks about stopping "the diabolisation of liberalism", its a hint that should set your senses on "red alert". Rolling Eyes

It is indeed thanks to that "liberalism" (under its globalisation form) that millions and billions of people are suffering from pollution, starvation, exploitation, unemployment and/or slavery ! Mad

It is under the banner of "liberalism" once again that wars are led, with a greed for riches and resources. Twisted Evil

And it is under the LIBERALIST flag that the NEW WORLD ORDER is spreading its "anti-terror" plans - with multiple LIBERTICIDE laws and technologies ! Surprised Twisted Evil

CONTROL OF POPULATIONS, EUGENISM and DEPOPULATION are some of the main goals that the biggest LIBERALISTS on Earth (members of CFR, Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations and other NWO institutions) claim to reach, with no respect whatsoever for privacy, for liberties, for real democracy or even for the Constitutions ! Mad

We CANNOT possibly accept the principles of those greedy MONSTERS who are despising and destroying the human, environmental and social factors for ONLY ONE PURPOSE : the taking over of riches and ressources through the ECONOMICAL and POLITICAL doctrine of LIBERALISM. Exclamation

It' about time that we begin to wonder WHAT IS EXACTLY THE ROLE OF ROTHSCHILD DESMARAIS on this forum, because as well on the englishspeaking forum as on the frenchspeaking one, he seems to systematically CRITICIZE the relevant informations that are posted, to MINIMIZE the ravages of NWO-related policies and to be there to DEFEND the globalist points of view... and as a matter of fact, he even seems to try to MISLEAD people on the search for Bilderberg 2007, saying that the meeting "could happen in Saudi Arabia", while some of the people here know for a fact that the Bilderberg meeting takes place in NATO countries ! Shocked

Sincerely yours, Vic.

P.S. : those of you who are familiar with the NWO know that the Rothschild family is notorious for being one of the biggest and most infamous names of the NWO. To me, the name "Rothschild Desmarais" by itself is already a red flag... Exclamation

P.P.S. : I'm really sorry not to be able to post more often on the englishspeaking forum... There is already SO MUCH work to do on the frenchspeaking forum with the posting and the analysis of the information related to the NWO liberticide laws and technologies that are implemented right now in our countries ! I keep praying and I hope that there will be someday some reliable "volunteer translators" who will translate in other languages what is posted on the different forums. It would bring more info and would reinforce the unity and cohesion of these forums, and most of all it would make even clearer the fact that Bilderberg and the New World Order have a disastrous and totalitarian impact on the planet, and that they must be stopped.
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Desmarais" is the name of a NWO lout and there by a Rothschild cohort. Thats not to say that "Rothschild Desmarais" is using it from this context. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2007: close to the Mossad offices in Istanbul's Ritz Carlton Hotel All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: