Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to track down Bilderbergers - tricks explained

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2007: close to the Mossad offices in Istanbul's Ritz Carlton Hotel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marektysis
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: How to track down Bilderbergers - tricks explained Reply with quote

TRICKS TO CHASE BILDERBERG

As shown by the last event of yestersday when I was testing the Hyatt Hotel, I was trying the logicial www.hotel.de to look after a blocked period of four days time.
( see also www.conferencehotel.com)The process is to grossly take the four day period of time to check if the hotel is blocked or free. Then you take the Thursday and Friday and so on if the hotel is blocked.Once the Thursday is free, the hotel is not hired by Bilderberg.
It is not so simple than that. On this kind of program you may select one hotel, a group of hotels ( golf hotels, conference hotel etcs) and change dates for the test. You may sort the hotel by prices stars and so on.

But if this kind of program is telling you that the hotel is blocked one day and a half before the thursday, due to the short notice, you are obliged to signal a bilderberg alert. How else have the time before a venue to give an alert. ...If it takes some hours before you may be too late.

Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INTERNET
+++++++

In 2004, Bilderberg met in Stresa. But i found AFTER an article posted on a forum explaining that Bilderberg wanted to meet in Italy, in stresa. It was posted in january 2004.
Mes eyes did not see it.It was on a forum written in italian and not taken seriously by the members of the italian forum.

Three years later, this kind of info may still happen.Everybody in his country has a responsability to save this kind of info and transmit it.

Info is posted daily on internet and the blogs.Perhaps some interesting info will be posted tomorrow? who knows? You, today may take in account the webmasters will help to make it disappear if you are not quick to save it.

Be attentive.I may not go on internet everyday to collect the new articles.I do that now every two weeks.

So help us check information on internet.And on the blogs.
Users of Copernic or others programs have instruments to work and compare. I need your help.
About Blogs, use www.technorati.com (?)

Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case you find anything interesting that seems to you inhabitual or inusual, please save it and post it here.

In 2000 i found on www.hri.org ( hellenic resources) an interesting article about bilderberg and declarations of g papadreou departing to brussels.I did not saved it saying to me: i will do that tomorrow.Tomorrow, everything was wiped off.So save it first and talk about it after !

I count on Greeks, turkish people, as wall as bosnian, macedonian etc.. to look on their forum and tell us even as under form of information what they feel about their next belonging to NATO forces....

Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for the info i collected about Cebrian, i just put his name on google and looked what came out. The new of his meeting in may was interesting me :

1. It was in Istanbul
2. In may ( in september, i was not concerned)
3. meeting the world press and the Turkish one ( we know a lot of american and english nababs of the press are invited to Bilderberg)
4. Cebrian is invited these last years. As Spanish journalist he is near the King Juan Carlos and his policy towards the Near east...

So, i invite you to search yourself only by name ( Cebrian by instance , and not Cebrian + Juan Carlos or Cebrian+ Bilderberg.Our good masters are preventing us to collect info on Cebrian+ 2007+ agenda.try, you will see by yourself)

Marek Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2007: close to the Mossad offices in Istanbul's Ritz Carlton Hotel All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: