Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Location, Location

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2007: close to the Mossad offices in Istanbul's Ritz Carlton Hotel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Location, Location Reply with quote

There has been a standard pattern about Bilderberg meetings, around the same time of year and usually in a 5 star hotel, located in a rural setting where security is easy.

Now lets just speculate a little. If you were a high placed Bilderberg player/organiser, you`d know there were dedicated sites like this one and folk like Tucker. So it would be logical to have someone checkout these sites...see what us lot are saying, what they know. It would also be possible to leak possible Bilderberg "locations", see if we take the bait. Cool

If we examin some of the information thats come out of Bilderberg over the last few years, you`d think the hotel was bugged, or that an attendee was recanting every word spoken....is this disinformation, or has the Bilderberg elite designed these leaks as a way of acclimatizing the pubilc to the NWO agenda? Confused

Maybe the Bilderbergers have decided to change their entire structure....maybe they`ve stopped using HOTELS....maybe they are using large private homes....maybe its Camp David; or maybe its being held in one of those alternative government bunkers located under a large country house somewhere in the home counties???? Cool Even better, would be a just refurbished oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico...with the twits flying in by chopper....now try getting pictures of that!! Cool Cool

Sorry, I`m not really that upto date with the Bilderberg hunt. So I thought I`d throw in a few ideas. I know from experience, that large corporations own some VERY large country houses. GSK has a very large country house just North of the South Mimms service area on the M25....you would never know it was there! Sad

Maybe the game has moved to a higher level. As I say, just a few thoughts. Smile
marektysis
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Cj,
I would like to expose reality facts against possible facts.
We are in 2007. Last time the conference took place in a multinational center was in 1996 in King City, Ontario.( Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce Leadership Center).
The time before was in 1990, in Rockefeller owned hotel ( an hotel,yes) in Glen Cove in New York USA. So the facts are saying two times in 17 years.
The time before was in 1985 in Rye Brook hotel owned by Rockefeller in New York.

Yes in 1987 ( a crucial year) yes, the meeting took place in Rockefeller property ' Villa d'Este' with subjects as 1.strategy towards USSR.This villa was the one where Kennedy , then president of USA lodged before meeting Kriutchov in 1960.JFK was the obliged of mr Rockefeller, before a change in mind a bit later....

Marek
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marek

There is a pattern, that does not mean its perfect....why does a so say secret organisation continue to be hounded by persons intent on exposing their NWO activities...and they do nothing to improve their chances of secrecy. Year after year...one can only conclude that they want us to learn "x" amount of their agenda. Or, they would take steps to avoid our activities....we`ve had one hoax and no further possible leads as to this years Bilderberg loctaion. I know there is still time, but as world events escalate towards another war, Bilderberg might get more secretive, on the other hand, we could soon receive another leak.
marektysis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Cj,
I have already thought to that. I do believe the leaks of Munich was unvolontary. Indeed the journalist of 'Le Monde' was saying "You know, that is not a secret organization.The proof is that i know the meeting of this year will take place in Munich. I believe he was not thinking that we may use this info to determine the place and the moment. We did both, have the place AND the moment. After that this journalist called Bruno asked people. How have they done it....??and it was serious. My methods were new then , but now they know them and may calculate to limit their use. I do believe they act so.

As for the leak for Ottawa, it came from an invited, anti Bilderberg, of Turkish origin. I get it roughly, main part in Turkish... Smile
I asked the webowner to translate.He didn't....In this case we may say it is a calculated imprudence from Bilderberg.BUT THE SEARCH WORK WAS HARD.Believe it or not. About Versailles, the leak came from a politician.Tony is more able than me to tell about the leak. This year the leak is coming from the famous Turkish journalist.He was told that the meeting will take place in Turkey. We are not obliged to believe it.Thats a possibility for sure.We must begin with something. Last year i passed from Innsbruck, Austria to Canada trough Banff and then Ottawa.Banff was the place of another meeting two months later about North America Fusion.
We have as well an info about France. I could have begin with a France search hotel. I will tell you.I always begin with hotels to train people to have the good reflex when we have date and a localization possibility.
For OTTAWA, it was not quick easy. I used the hotel.de site before passing on a concurrent hotel search site. Never got i a call of Bilderberg saying ' MArek, look on the other side of the city, you see this red brick building...'.
Instead i got menace calls and am accustomed with that.When i was writing terrible articles upon CIA kidnappings in Europe with the help of German governement or Italian CIA mob. A ring and nobody on the other side. That i will tell you is not an help from Bilderberg.

My understanding is that they happily make msitakes and that we are working enough to take advantage of these mistakes.
I hope there will be enough in the future. Turkey may be the destination but not forcely. Could be Ireland, Spain , Bulgaria, Romania, etc...We have to pick enough info to know.That is the reason for which i need people to help cross and criss cross the agenda of these personnalities.It s not an easy job because of info restrictions.But that s why it is a work.A holy one.

Marek
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2007: close to the Mossad offices in Istanbul's Ritz Carlton Hotel All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: