Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Bilderberger 2007 non-Event.......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: The Bilderberger 2007 non-Event....... Reply with quote

Best guess when I posted in April was that their meeting would be in Ottawa, in May. That was their thinking at that time. We checked in on them a day or so ago, and the situation is that there won't be a meeting at all.

After the Stresa fiasco, see link below, somewhere along about paragraph six;

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/ricksgardeningtips/message/13970

these guys are afraid to get together! With good cause, I might add, because no doubt something just as weird as Stresa would happen to them again if they did.

So it is that there won't be a Bilderberger meeting in the manner which we have seen for over 50 years. What conferencing they do will likely be video conferencing or internet text messages.

Now, let that sink in for a minute. You may find it hard to believe. But, if I am right, and we'll know within 30 days if I am, then it means that the most powerful people in the world are afraid! Afraid to get together! This is without precedent in the history of the West.

The myth of oligarchical power has been shattered. What does this mean for the average citizen? What it means is, the emperor has no clothes. What it means is that the man behind the green curtain [Wizard of Oz] is just a man, no more so than you or I.

What it means is that they are down, their power is/was an illusion because the only power they ever had is the power we ceded to them, unknowingly.

What it means is that they are now vulnerable. And that now is the time for us, all of us, to start taking back our power. I'm addressing this mostly to you folks in Europe, as we have a movement already going here in the states. The seat of world power is in Europe, and out of the effective reach of us over here. We can cut off the arms of what Danny Casolaro called The Octopus, but the body of the Beast is over there.

Write to me, captaindragonfarstar@yahoo.com and let's get started.

Dragon[/b][/i]
samuel

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While you say they are scared they remain able to communicate, this mean they are more effective because they communicate one by one the message they want to send.

This also gives them more time to rethink and evolve.

Reversing a conservative tone that was liberticid into a by default only big brother.

Giving the population the responsibility to integrate to themself the people they've taken to prison serving as a guetto to make them more isolated and extremist.

Still when everyone is supposed to watch, everyone tend to leave it to the other one..so we might need to pay people to take care of our fragile one.

This would put us into a dependancy envirronment again and giving argument to the one who doubted we would remain anarchist.

Should we look for a strong co-development so we don't forget the fragility of faithfull help?

A little revolution at a time for myself and still wishing to retain enough credibility for my neighborhood to retain their attention elsewhere than my duties. So i don't become fragile because around me people are overloaded.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: