Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Book on Bilderberg - not in english

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maximus
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: Book on Bilderberg - not in english Reply with quote

Titel: ”De Bilderbergconferenties. Organisatie en werkwijze van een geheim transatlantisch netwerk”
Auteur: Gerard Aalders
Uitgeverij: Van Praag; Amsterdam; 2007
ISBN 13 978 90 490 2401 7
Pagina’s: 248
Prijs: € 22,50.

Review byt the Reformatorisch Dagblad which is a Dutch protestant newspaper with a circulation of around 60,000.
http://www.refdag.nl/artikel/1303216

Review of the book in the third biggest newspaper of the Netherlands.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Volkskrant

02:47
‘Bernhard heeft zijn rol in Bilderberg overdreven’

Remco Meijer

AMSTERDAM - Prins Bernhard heeft zijn rol bij de oprichting van de Bilderberg-conferentie groter gemaakt dan die in werkelijkheid was. Dit concludeert historicus Gerard Aalders in het boek De Bilderberg-conferenties. Organisatie en werkwijze van een geheim trans-Atlantisch netwerk, dat maandag verschijnt.

‘Bilderberg’ is een Europees-Amerikaans netwerk van zakenlieden, bankiers, wetenschappers en politici dat jaarlijks bijeenkomt. In wisselende samenstelling wordt in een besloten zitting gesproken over actuele problemen. Koningin Beatrix is een van de vaste bezoekers. De bijeenkomst is genoemd naar het Bilderberghotel in Oosterbeek, waar in 1954 de eerste bijeenkomst plaatsvond.

Tegenover zijn biograaf Alden Hatch gaf Bernhard in de jaren zestig hoog op over zijn bepalende rol bij de totstandkoming van Bilderberg. Aalders geeft nu de credits aan Joseph Retinger, een in Engeland woonachtige Pool met goede contacten in Amerika. Toenmalig directeur Rijkens van Unilever introduceerde Retinger bij Bernhard, die volgens Aalders daarna als permanent voorzitter vooral een ‘uitstekend boegbeeld’ van Bilderberg was. De Lockheed-affaire maakte daaraan een door de prins niet gewild einde.

De grondslag onder Bilderberg is vergelijkbaar met die van de Europese Unie: door onderlinge contacten een nieuwe oorlog in het Westen vermijden. De CIA steunde het initiatief, omdat de strijd tegen de communistische dreiging een gedeeld belang was. Deelnemers aan Bilderberg hebben zwijgplicht, een van de redenen waarom rond de conferenties een zweem van geheimzinnigheid hangt. Over wat de kopstukken uit de internationale elite bespreken, komt zelden iets naar buiten.

Aalders begrijpt dat informele machtsconcentraties niet zijn gebaat bij publiciteit. Wel stelt hij de rol ter discussie van vakbondsleiders, parlementsleden en journalisten die een uitnodiging krijgen. Uit de mediawereld namen in het verleden onder meer J.L. Heldring, W.L. Brugsma, H.W. Sandberg, Ben Knapen en André Spoor deel. De wenselijkheid van transparantie over de herkomst van ideeën die opinieleiders uitventen na afloop van een Bilderberg-conferentie, acht Aalders een discussie waard.
http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/article424835.ece/Bernhard_heeft_zijn_rol_in_Bilderberg_overdreven

Last edited by Maximus on Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is also a Turkish book on Bilderberg. Met the author yesterday. Don't know the name of it but I will track it down.
japanhandlers2005

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: How BIlderberg is understood in Japan Reply with quote

I think that ordinary men in Japan have never heard name "Bildeberberg"or"Triltareal Commission". Sad

I knew about Bilderberg and TC during my reaserch about "Lockeed Scandal" in Japan. Generally, this scandal was understood as related to Prince Bernhard.But in Japan,Lockeed Scandal is understood as a Prime Minister's Crime like the Watergate. Media reported that Prime minister Kakuei Tanaka recieved slush fund(500million yen)from Lockeed.But in fact ,this scandal was set up by Rockefeller corporate media to oust Tanaka,and install Trilatelalist Miyazawaa and Nakasone as next prime minister. (about Miyazawa,see Rockefeller "Memoir")

Mr.Tanaka was said to have shouted at the press conference,"I was trapped by Rockefeller".(see "Tokyo Underworld" by Robert Whiting)

In Japan, David Rockefeller,Akio Morita(SONY) and Tadashi Yamamoto(rockefeller's translator in Japan) wrote a book named "Toward the 21 century".They talked about relationship between Rockefeller family and Japan.

Japanese intelectuals understand David Rockefeller as a former independent director of Shinsei-Bank.Tim Collins , aiso bilderberger , bought this bank by funnelling Rockefeller-Rothschild Money 8 years ago.

Consequently, I have understood that problem in Japan can be understood only by exposing the real dominator of this world , aka Bilderbergers. I think that this kind of underground sherpa-like meeting about the transatlantic relationship and the New world Order has long hisitoy.

But, many Japanese who do not use internet have no information about this world organization.I think so.

But last year, Esutulin's book was translated into our language,and this year journalist named Benjamin Fulford, his elder brother
Dr. Wilder Dwight Fulford is protege of former World bank president James Wolfensohn, confessed that he has unknowingly acted like pussy cat of corporate media. He has revealed that his brother was recruited as a globalist banker ,and met David Rockefeller several times.(evidence:http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9800EFDA173FF932A35752C1A96E958260 )

Mr Fulford was born to the family of Canadian diplomat. Unlike his borther Wilder , Benjamin has worked as a reporter of Forbes Asia. He has revealed some secret about relationship between "Japanese Mafia ,yakuzas" and "Japanese politicians".He recognized real secret behind this cozy relationship . At Last ,he recognized that he had been deceived by his employer Forbes all along.The Real Problem is the Corporate media itself and Financial oligarchy .He resigned Forbes ,and naturallised as Japanese now.

Fulford wrote about Bilderberg and "911 as a inside job" in his book.

I am also preparng about a book about this powerful axis of "Financial-politico-business" magnates by quoting many corporate media articles and report in the infowars.com or the AFP.(Topics:Like Davignon's Suez,Rothschild's Atticus Capital, and Franco Benerbe's Rothschild-Petro China )

But I think that stories like "The committee of 300" or "David Icke 's repitilian theory" are informative at some point , but are usually understood like conspiracy theories in whole.I think that they need more substancial evidence .

I think that the Establishments admire finacial oligarchy under "Plato model",and theory on Financial Globalist modelled by Prof. Carroll Quigley is also telling the truth.

I am resarching on Bilderberg from this point of view.

In my first book , " Japanhandlers :Pawns in the game of the American Empire ",I wrote about Joseph Nye's Soft Power, aka Propaganda.(Japanse only)

I have researched Network betwwen "Principal(globalist) and Agent(Japan)"

I explained that Japanese Intellectuals and Politicians have been brainwashed and manupilated by the Globalists in America.This Globalist theory was invented by Mr. Takahiko Soejima, supervisor of this book.

For example , Heizo Takenaka, a fomer postal minister in Japan,was recruited by Fred Bergsten's IIE (now Peterson's IIE) as a fellow.At first , Takenaka was a very patoriotic scholar,but because of his long stay in think tanks and universities in America, he has converted to a globalist scholar.

Takenaka befriends Robert Zoeliick,a bilderberger and Robert Glenn Hubberd ,a former CEA chairman and now an AEI scholar.Takenaka and former prime minister Koizumi did privatization of postal systems in Japan.I think that they were ordered by globalists and ACCJ(American Chamber of Commerce in Japan) to do so.

During the postal devate ,an private letter to Takenaka from Zoellick ,former Goldman Sachs banker,praising "strucutual refroms" in Japan was exposed by opposion lawmakers.But main stream media was suppressed not to report about this letter by the goverment.

On my book I wrote the Trilateral Commission ,Bilderberg and Bohemian Grove a bit.

Thank you Very Happy

Yasu / Japanhandlers2005

[ Other bilderberg related Books in Japanese ]

Soichiro Tahara "Japanse New Power Elite"(Kobunsha,1980)
--Tahara,a leading japanese political commentator but now pussy cat of Japanese propaganda machine, wrote about TC and Bilderberg on this book ,implying that Prime Minister Tanaka was ousted by the Rockefeller-related clan in Japan.

Yoshiaki Sonoda"The new world map of the United States"(Kodansha,2003)
--He wrote about 2002 bilderberg that firece discussion had occured about Neocon's Invasion plan to Iraq.Also,he explained that relationship between SUEZ direcotor Davignon and Toyota,auto maker.An Revealing book.

Yumi Kobayashi"Truth of the USA: A Widen wap society"(Nikkei BP,2006)
---Kobayashi,former banker, mentioned about Bilderberg and TC. Nikkei is main stream newspaper in japan.

Michio Ochi"Secret Societies"(Business pulishing,2004)
---Ochi, Professor of Meiji Univ., has written many books about the WASP , the American Extablishment .He is very critical about populism.But his analysis about the Establishment is like "Mill's Power Elite", and was very informative for me. He also mentioned TC and Bilderberg.

and, Mr.soejima translated Victor Thorn's "The New World Order Exposed" into Japanese.He is a main "populist" commentator in Japan.

In Japan, Takashi Hirose's research on Rothschild Dynasty is very famous.Hirose, a former anti-nuclear plant activist, has checked a lot of "Who's Who" books and Mergent manuals .He has wrote his original familly tree of Rothschid family.

His research on Rockefeller is his weak point , but on Rothschild, his books are full of substantical evidence that Rothschilds now dominate world Economy. Hirose's most famous book is "Red Shield: Secret of the Rothschilds"(Shueisha publishing,1990)

And, in Japan, a counterpart of Mullins and Coleman is Ryu Ohta. He is an ecologist and researcher on books about the "Jewish issues".He is a leading conspiracy theorist in Japan and a admire of John Coleman's "The Committee of 300" theory very much.

I think that Mullins's "The World Order of our secret rulers" is a very superb masterpiece, but his other books on Satanism are beyond my understanding.

By the way, Jacob Rothschild was designated as director of Pete Peterson's Blackstone Group.

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1393818/000104746907004747/a2177304zs-1a.htm

Yasu / japanhandlers2005
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Yasu. Thanks for the info. This is very important and informative stuff. Please keep writing and I hope they translate your book into English quite soon. I'm amazed at how much control these families have, and especially how David Rockefeller was a former independent director of Shinsei-Bank! He seems to be all over the planet. Arigato, T.
Maximus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timuçin Leflef wrote:
There is also a Turkish book on Bilderberg. Met the author yesterday. Don't know the name of it but I will track it down.

http://www.tulumba.com/storeItem.asp?ic=zBK330449EJ399 ?
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Maximus, also Daniel Estulin's Bilderberg book has been translated into Turkish as of May 2007. I have 2 copies at home. I suggest Mr. Koru, Mr. Çandar and Mehmet Ali Birand read it in case they think they know everything about Bilderberg. The reason they still don't know about the Kissinger-Haig World Depopulation policy, or about RFID microchipping of people, is because these attendees are being treated on a "Need to know basis". If they don't want you to know something, you won't hear about it from them.
japanhandlers2005

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:43 pm    Post subject: My book on Bilderberg was published in Japan Reply with quote

Hello everybody,

My book on the Bilderberg,"The Global elites' networks which run the world" was now on sale .

Its japanese title is "Sekai-wo Ugokasu Jinmyaku".

Japanese leading conservative paper Yomiuri and Liberal paper Tokyo Shimbum wrote short reviews on my book.

Unfortunately, my english writing skill is so poor that my book was published from Kodansha,Japan.

Kodansha is a leading publisher that affiliates with publishers such as German Bertelsman and Random House.

I researched about Bilderberg from commercially published books and magazine articles . Unlike Mr.Estulin's book,I did not/can not use any "imformants" such as hotel clerks or taxi drivers.

I only read many MSM sources , corporate websites and their own memoirs.

My book is based on the so-called "Small world network" .This theory is popular among business history professors.I never used a words such as "Illuminati" or "The committee of 300".

Along with Bilderberg, I wrote about Rockefellers ,Rothschilds by mentioning the current events such as SUEZ-GDF merger,ABN AMRO Breakup,and the Global Warming hoax.

In Japan, now ,an half national comany named J-power is under attack by TCI,a Rothschild related hedge fund.

If you can read Japanse,you can buy my book on amazon.co.jp

I wrote about the Bilderberg, but at the same time, I did not any book resorting to the easy conspiracy theory.

my weblog:http://amesei.exblog.jp/

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: