Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bilderberg '07 - analysis by scrutineers not in Istanbul
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2007: close to the Mossad offices in Istanbul's Ritz Carlton Hotel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DANIEL ESTULIN

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Bilderberg '07 - analysis by scrutineers not in Istanbul Reply with quote

First Conclusions of Bilderberg 2007
Well, we have our first conclusions of Bilderberg 2007.
http://www.danielestulin.com/op=noticias&noticias=ver&id=342&idioma=en

Robert Zoellick and the World Bank nomination
The US delegation is standing unanimously behind Robert Zoellick´s candidacy as the next President of the World Bank. Zoellick is a 53 year old Wall Street executive, former administration official and a free-market fundamentalist. During the meeting he pledged “to work to restore confidence in the bank.”

http://www.danielestulin.com/
op=noticias&noticias=ver&id=342&idioma=en
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Danny,

And there has been a bit of a row about who will provide security for Henry Kissingers's private (has anyone done a Hollinger style investigation into Kissinger Associates?) war making cabal.

What disgusts me is the gulibility of the Western world's press to believe ANYTHING a spokesperson for Kissinger's private arms cabal tells them. Now he's made it plain he wants more arab blood-letting and genocide, and he's making his sales pitch right now inside the Ritz Carlton, who are the West's 'free' press to question him?

And where are the Bilderberg Royal retinue this year? Not on the list, that's for sure. As ever the only fear they have is publicity. I don't believe the Royal houses of Europe have stayed away after 54 years of dutiful attendance, to serve Henry his dinner. More likely airbrushed from the list.

Please everyone in Istanbul keep a special eye out for any Bilderbergers, particularly the Royals, who weren't on that list. And does anyone know if any European Royals are at home this weekend? Please let us know here.

Anyway back to that security row... news just in from our Azerbaijan correspondent....

Quote:

Secretive Bilderberg meeting is being held in Istanbul
http://en.apa.az/news.php?id=27592
31 May 2007 13:54  
Azeri Press Agency, Azerbaijan
The Bilderberg group, a coterie of thinkers and power-brokers are meeting in Istanbul.
The meeting was attended by Turkish Minister of State Ali Babajan, Turkish Industrialists and Businessmen Association’s (TUSIAD) chairman Arzuhan Yalchidagh Doghan, rector of Boghazichi University Aisha Soysal, vice president of World Bank Kamal Dervish, of the leaders of “Coca Cola International” Mukhtar Kent and more 5 person from Turkey. The attendees from Europe include Hose Manuel Barosso, chairman of European Commission, Javier Solana, EU High Representative for the CFSP, Bernard Kouchner, Foreign minister of France, Michel Barnie, former deputy US State of Secretary Richard Holbruk, George Alogoskoufis, Economic Minister of Greece.
The place of the meeting was kept in secret. According to some sources’ information US Central Intelligence Agency asked Turkey government’s permit to provide security of the meeting. But Ankara refused CIA involvement in the providing meeting’s security.
Since 1954, the Bilderberg group has convened government, business, academic and journalistic representatives from the U.S., Canada and Europe with the express purpose of exploring the future of the North Atlantic community. The first meeting was held at the Hotel de Bilderberg in the Netherlands – thus the name.
The Bilderberg group is considered world forum where agreements and consensus are made on world issues. Mass media representatives are not let to watch the meetings of the organization with no press release at the end. /APA/

Meanwhile.....
http://www.todayszaman.com/tz-web/detaylar.do?load=detay&link=112889
Turkey deploys extra troops to Iraq border
A Turkish military build-up on the northern Iraq border is fuelling fears of a confrontation between Ankara and the regional administration in northern Iraq that could further destabilize the region as US forces begin to pull back.

Turkey’s armed forces chief said Thursday the army was prepared at any time to start cross-border action to halt attacks inside Turkey by the separatist Kurdistan Workers’ party, which has bases in Iraq. The Turkish army has deployed additional tanks and troops to the border area this week for “spring maneuvers.” But the military moves, although apparently limited so far, have been accompanied by a rising crescendo of public and political demands for action to curb PKK attacks. The government of the prime minister, Recep Tayyip Erdog<breve>an, is under pressure, following a suicide bombing, blamed on the PKK, which killed six people in an Ankara shopping mall last week.
marektysis
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Danny;
Happy to see you here !
I believe Timuçin temefflef has the right to receive a book from you with a personnal dedicace?
Marek Smile
PS : not in flemish.Have an english edition fort him?

He has to be rewarded for his great help.I do believe it stongly.
marektysis

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AGENDA CONTINUED-FROM ISTANBUL
KISSINGER: IF ITS EU BID FAILS, TURKEY AND THE US SHOULD DEVELOP A CLOSER PARTNERSHIP
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Former US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger said yesterday that Turkey should continue its European Union accession process and reforms, adding that if it doesn t get into the club, it should develop a closer partnership with the US. Kissinger, in Istanbul this week for the annual Bilderberg meeting, made the remarks at a conference on global developments and Turkey sponsored by Akbank. He said that Turkey s being part of the European system carries great strategic importance. An immediate withdrawal of US troops from Iraq would spread the crisis to neighboring countries, warned Kissinger. He added that the US would not welcome a cross-border operation by Turkey into northern Iraq. /Milliyet/
BILDERBERG MEETING BEGINS IN ISTANBUL
-------------------------------------------------------
The super-secretive Bilderberg meeting started yesterday in Istanbul under tight security measures. Thirteen Turkish and 122 other international figures came together at the Ritz Carlton Hotel for the group s 55th gathering. The changing world order, Turkey, the Mideast, Europe, the US, democracy and populism as well as climate change are among the topics to be discussed during the four-day meeting. /Milliyet/

So everybody has to reckognize Bilderberg meeting is well taking place on Ritz Carlton Hotel ? no?
How did marek did it.?Everything was exposed on this forum. Work and work, this is the only way to receive something on this earth, nothing else.

Marek
Maximus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to newspapers it seems that the complete list of 135 names has been leaked. Someone can scan it ?

And "Foreign Minister Abdullah Gül arranged a special dinner for the participants at the Bilderberg conference who are meeting in Istanbul this year. The Foreign Ministry protocol organized the dinner for about 150 people at Muayede, the biggest hall in Dolmabahçe Palace on Friday."
http://www.turkishdailynews.com.tr/article.php?enewsid=74829
oltex

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: Governor of Texas at Bilderberg Reply with quote

According to his office, as reported in the Dallas Morning News, Texas Gov. Rick Perry will be attending the Bilderberg gathering to talk about "state-federal relations." This is not a topic on which Perry is particularly well versed, nor does it seem that it would be of much interest to Bilderbergers. Perhaps he is going to audition for the VP spot on the 2008 Republican ticket?

Here's the link to the DMN story via their sister television station:
http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/world/stories/DN-perry_31tex.ART.State.Edition1.43b926a.html
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a Texas Governor, it is apparently illegal for him to be meeting in secret behind closed doors like this. He should be fined. I have Jim Tucker on tape saying that a similar thing happened to Hillary Clinton. Sorry Ive been incommunicado recently. Will have more info once he has done his press conference.
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I believe Timuçin temefflef has the right to receive a book from you with a personnal dedicace?"

Actually Marek, you were the one who mentioned Ritz Carlton originally, so you should get a copy. I was wrong about the Klassis, so I bow my head in shame. Smile

Also we now have a few more researchers on board who have been doing exceptional work. (I still wouldn't mind getting a copy although!)
artichoke

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in Ottawa last year for the meeting.

I don't think any of us will ever know what was really discussed and said in there. We can only speculate using headlines.

I have never heard or read anything really secretive come out of this meeting.
marektysis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dany,
I mistook myself a few months ago but i insulted myself publicly...Smile
Inspector Clouzeau was finding it although that Smile

At the moment we get a flow of info.Good and bad. A part of the turkish press is relaying the classic theme of the conspiracy nutshells on the same music.Others are ginving us good elements of information.(thanks to Maximus informing us about the turkish press and doing a quite good prestation). The presence of King Carlos and queen Sofia was announced by me a few weeks ago. It was necessitated by the relance of the EUROMED work with the new election of Nicolas Sarkozy in France.That s explaining the presence of mr Kouchner and last year attendee former foreign minister of France Michel Barnier related to Gas and Petroleum exploitations by France and all both Sarkozy 's missi dominicci. So France is already anticipating the entrance of Turkey in Europe , and future integration of the mediterranean Club in this economical region.

This is anticipating (if required by peace agreement) by Israel and Palestine in the UE.

The Balkans were certainly spoken about by american and european participants about the independance of Kossovo and the refusal of Moscow to admit it...subject that will be discussen in Heiligendamm (the saint dam)
for the G8 meeting.
There is a lot to speak about, innocents seeing an innocent meeting, culprits organizing their coups in the back of the innocents.

MArek
marektysis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANSWER tO A TEXAN FRIEND
writing on a now closed forum. Why is their governor now belonging to Bilderberg and has been to Istanbul's meeting. He gone because he was invited a lot of month before. Why? you suggest his involvment in the infamous HPV vaccinations of Merck Cy. I do not believe it was the real cause of the invitation. I believe in place that he was invited because he was giving a real chance to regionalism or federalism. This doctrine implies the loss of power of your State ( USA) with more power given to region to satisfy the requirements of Capitalism ( Mexican costing less than American workers). THE EXPERIENCE HAVE DEMONSTRATED THAT CONSTITUTION OF METAREGIONS is better for Capitalism than AGREEMENTS BETWEEN NATIONS.

Your governor is a treasonist.
Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mediterranean Forum ends in Rethimno
The 14th Ministerial Session of the Mediterranean Forum, focusing mainly on energy and immigration, came to an end in Rethimno, on the island of Crete, on Saturday with Foreign Minister Dora Bakoyannis terming it "very successful."
The 11 foreign and deputy foreign ministers expressed grave concern over the worsening of the situation in the Middle East and stressed the need for the European Union's role for peace in the region to be noted, while agreeing to the need for wider Euro-Mediterranean cooperation with energy and immigration being the initial sectors.

The Mediterranean Forum adopted a joint announcement for the first time in years. Speaking at a press conference at the end of the session, Bakoyannis termed it "a political document that covers with clarity and fullness all the issues we discussed."

Bakoyannis "analytically briefed" her counterpartrs on the aims of her visit to the Middle East in the coming days and on Greek foreign policy in general, according to which "Greece must be present in the region as a member-state of the European Union, as a country with great knowledge of the wider region and as a country that is acceptable as an honest and equal interlocutor."

The foreign minister pointed out that "we must intensify our efforts in the Middle East. Europe has a role to play and it must play it effectively."

Bakoyannis also held bilateral talks with French Deputy Minister for European Affairs Jean-Pierre Jouyet, focusing on the proposal made by newly-elected French President Nicolas Sarkozy on the creation of a Mediterranean Union.

I mistakenly annonced the presence of Dora to Istanbul. She was at the time working towrds the same goal anyway.

Marek
agger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Blog from an insider Reply with quote

For the first time we get messages direct from an insider at the meetings.

The swedish foreign minister Carl Bildt is writing a diary on his blog, but only in swedish. He tells about who he meets and what they are talking about. Will that mean the end of his career as a Bilderberger?

http://carlbildt.wordpress.com/

In Denmark the medias have been absolutely silent about this years meeting till now.

Quote:

Lätt konspirativt
http://carlbildt.wordpress.com/2007/06/02/latt-konspirativt/

Jag ser att DN publicerat en lätt konspirativ historia om Bilderberg-konferensen som jag också deltar i.

Jag tror att de till stor del utgår från gamla uppgifter. Det finns ett pressmeddelande om vilka som deltar i konferensen som man tydligen missat. Sådant händer.

Och när de skriver att här skall det diskuteras gasledningen genom Östersjön är de totalt ute och cyklar. Man undrar vem som fabulerat till en sådan uppgift, och hur den smugit sig in i en seriös tidning.

På programmet här står bl a - förutom utvecklingen i och kring Turkiet - frågor om fredsprocessen i Mellersta Östern, om farorna med fortsatt kärnvapenspridning, politik mot klimatförändringarna, USA inför presidentvalet, de transatlantiska relationerna och betydelsen av informationsteknologins utveckling.

I turkisk press är bilden inte alls så konspirativ inte minst därför att ett antal ledande turkiska journalister deltar i konferensen och dess diskussioner.

Och då blir det omedelbart lite mindre konspirativt.

Så märkvärdigt annorlunda än andra informella internationella diskussioner är det knappast. Men det har ett betydande värde med informella kontakter av denna art.

På denna konferens tror jag inte minst att det varit diskussionerna om just Turkiet och dess förhållande långsiktigt till den Europeiska Unionen som varit viktiga.

Och vilka åsikter jag företrätt i den frågan är ingen hemlighet. Det räcker att läsa denna blogg för att få del av dem.

Det här inlägget gjordes lördag, 2 juni 2007 at 10:55 am och är arkiverad under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 kanal. Du kan Skriv ett svar, eller trackback från din egen webbplats.

followed by loads of comments.......... see here
http://carlbildt.wordpress.com/2007/06/02/latt-konspirativt/

Maximus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last year, he published two posts on his blog when he was in Canada. But he tells nothing about Bilderberg. This two posts are available, in english, on his blog.
marektysis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: CARL BILDT AND HIS BLOG Reply with quote

Mr Bildt has written something on his blog- can anybody translate what he is writing.The only thing i can say is that he is speaking about 'Konspirativ' toi say inb all languages of the world: 'conspiratives'.
The title is giving the music. So he does nt reveal anything but accuses the others of what he is. A MEMBER OF THE INTERNATIONAL CAPITALIST ( the fifth international) and a member of a gigantic plot i demonstrated in French on ' Bonjour à tous'-on the french topic. The plot is no more to be contested now and mr Bildt is a member of it. We ask the International Tribunal of the Hague to begin to proceed with the arrests. These guys are acting AGAINST THE WILL AND HAPINESS OF ALL THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH, sabotaging all the plans against poverty in the world. Stiglitz is designating them as a group wanting to take advantage of the IMF and World s bank at the detriment of efficace work for the pursuit of world s wealth IN THEIR OWN NAME AND FOR THEMSELVES ONLY.Stiglitz is however not naming them but you understand it reading 'Another world'.

We have to end with the heirs of the Cesars.

Marek

Marek
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2007: close to the Mossad offices in Istanbul's Ritz Carlton Hotel All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: