Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nick Ross and Jill Dando

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Other influential people you think may have been or may about to be assassinated...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Nick Ross and Jill Dando Reply with quote

As they say, timing is everything. Dando killer gets second appeal and Nick Ross, BBC presenter of "Crimewatch" and co-presenter with Dando at the time of her murder. The London Evening Standard says Ross, who will be 60 in August has been axed, because Crimewatch is failing to attract younger viewers and Ross`s age was a factor...

...all very strange, when the courts and media are normalizing crime by exposing celebs to funny jail terms and a few hours of community service...resurrect my flagging career! Laughing

Did Ross know what Dando knew? Is Ross an SIS asset? A nice friendly smile on TV....I`m not talking to the cops, I`m talking to nice Mr Ross and so the information floods in, get the picture. Cool
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I`d like to make a comment on the current re-trial, however, this post, alledgedly by me looks highly altered.....my original post had much more detail including the strange questioning of Cliff Richard and Dando being captured on CCTV in Hamersmith just before her murder.

Why are posts being censored, why are certian people making so much effort to hide the truth....do these people work for the SIS?? Cool
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my original post, there was considerable detail which has been lost through this site being infiltrated by SIS trouble makers and before I start, I should point out that this is an example of just what you would be up against if you decided to start a pressure group, or a political party. Because no matter what you do, the more noise you make, the more people you attract to your cause, you can be sure that people will flock to you....some of them will be from the SIS and they will use YOU to their own ends.

Ok, Barry George has been aquitted and as I`ve pointd out before, they had no evidence and they had no evidence. Today, a bunch of police freemason detectives had a meeting in an attempt to move forward, but the evidence trail has now gone cold. The real question, is not who murdered Jill Dando, but why and what did she know, that led to her murder? Cool

Any ideas Mr Ross? Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Other influential people you think may have been or may about to be assassinated... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: