Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My uncle is a Bilderberger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
svenghali

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:24 am    Post subject: My uncle is a Bilderberger Reply with quote

I came upon this website while searching for news about my uncle's recent nomination. As it turns out, he's a member of this Bilderberg Convention deal. I'm not sure there's much more to the conventions that he goes to than discussions of world policy and economy. It's a lot of fun to believe in conspiracy, and honestly I'll ask my uncle about it the next time we speak... I'm going to forward him this site as well, he'll be very amused.
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sevenghali,

I once had the good fortune to chat with a Bilderberg attendee. At the time, I had no idea he`d had been to a Bilderberg meeting. I was having some trouble making my point, so I resorted to a new line of debate. I asked if he/they had heard on the Bilderberg Group, one said no, the other said "yes, I went last year". So I asked "what did you talk about", he said "Iraq"....so I said "why did 120/130 of the worlds most powerful people need to talk about Iraq, when the official position on Iraq was already settled, well acording to the media and public rants from politicians. However, the Bilderberg Group needed to chat on another level, maybe not the highest level, but still a level beyond what the public understands and what the MSM fails to report. Cool

When you finally get to chat with your "uncle"...show him this wonderful website....full of the purpose of truth and justice. If he gets another Bilderberg invite, get him to tell his flunkies about us. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: