Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prophecies about the New World Order

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
visionaryman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Prophecies about the New World Order Reply with quote

Here is the key to bible prophecy.

10 = Completness on earth
7 = Spiritual Completness
6 = Spiritual Incompletness
3 = Superior Emphasis
Beasts = world powers
Horns = indivdual "kings" or their kingdoms
Water = Spiritual Energy (Chi / Holy Spirit / Psychic energy)
Water from the Dragons mouth = Negative spiritual energy used to manipulate the masses.
The sea = The people of the nations that are drowned in this energy.
A time = A luna year's worth of prophetic days. Each day equals one literal year.

Daniel

The great image shown to Nebuchadnezzar represents the succession of world powers.

Babylon - Head of Gold
Medo Persia - Arms of Silver
Greece - Belly of Copper
Rome evolving into Roman Catholic empire - Legs of Iron
Democratic & Economic "New World Order" - Feet of mixed Iron & Clay

The beasts shown to Daniel.

Babylon - Winged Lion
Medo Persia - Bear
Greece - 4 headed Winged Leopard (4 heads represent the 4 divisions after Alexander the Great)
Rome / Roman Catholic Empire - 10 horned Beast
British Empire - The horn that stands up from that empire and humiliates 3 other countries (horns). The 3 horns represent France Spain and the Netherlands.

The great tree which was chopped down.

Represents Nebuchadnezzar's kingdom which was restored to him.

Also prophetically represents the fall of the old Jerusalem at the hands of the babylonians and the rise of the new Jerusalem which is in the heavens. Jerusalem would return after 7 times. 1914 is the date calculated by taking the number of days in 7 times (the jewish calender is based on the moon; 360 * 7 = 2520) and, using a day as a year, adding that time onto the destruction of Jerusalem by babylon in 607 BC.

King of the North & King of the South Prophecies

King of the South = The succession of world powers described by the other visions in Daniel.
King of the North = The succession of the king of the south's enemies, one evolving into another.

The prophecy is reffering to the battles between these "kings" which would involve Israel and the Jews. More explanation can be offered. I've only offered the interpretation pertaining to our "last days".

Daniel 11:27-31 = King of South = UK US alliance. King of North = Germany.

27 - 30 = WW1

Kittim = cyprus, which was under british rule. Denotes britain's naval superiority which won the 1st world war.

30 - 31 = WW2

Germany went back, this time acting against the holy covenant by trying to destroy the jews and other non-politcal christians.

Last part of 31 - 35

The disgusting thing = New World Order (note: the scripture says "they" suggesting that both sides of the conflict at that point would be responsible. The illuminati's globalisation ideology ultimately takes hold after WW2. Germany finally onside and a member of the UN, plans for a united Europe are able to take shape and consolodation is free to become established and entrenched.

Daniel 11:36 - 39 = King of South = UK US Alliance / New World Order. King of North = Russia.

These scriptures describe the cold war arms race and rise of capitalism. Russia obviously evolved from Germany since it was once an ally.

Daniel 11:40 - 45 = King of South = New World Order. King of North = Islam.

Islam evolves from Russia as the next king by the breakdown of the USSR. Islam rises as the new king of the north, fueled by Russia's weapons. Meddling foreign policies by the US and USSR create the motivation for hatred against the New World Order.

41 - 43

The New World Order enters into the land of decoration by keeping Israel as a subject.
Hidden treasures = Oil (Black Gold) & resources.
Edom, Moab and the sons of Ammon are the modern day Palestinians.
Egypt, Libya and Ethiopa, despite being divided by the two ideologies, remain under the control of the King of the south.

44 - 45

Currently being fulfilled, likely to culminate in war against Iran and other Islamic strongholds (e.g. Palestine) as part of this "campaign against terror".

Revelation

Revelation's prophecies are about the "last days" which start from 1914. The kingdom of the heavens did battle with the wicked spirits and exiled them to earth on that date.

7 headed wild beast = The Democratic New World Order. Composed of all the elemments of the previous world powers this beast is made up of a number of kings (horns). It's 7 heads represent the 7 world powers it evolves from, Egypt, Assyria, Babylonia, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, British empire. One of it's head's recieves a death blow and is then ressurected symbolising Rome's decline then ressurection as the Roman Catholic Empire.

The 2 horned Wild beast = The Anglo American World Power that breathes life to the Democratic New World Order and forces everyone to bow down to it.

The Mark of the Beast 666 = Given to those that support the Capitalist ideologies of the New World Order. The freemasons claim their roots from Solomon's temple. On Solomon's first years rule his economy totalled 666 talents of gold.

Babylon the Great = The Vatican
The Vatican will suffer destruction at the hands of the new world order.

The Seven Bowls of Anger

1st Bowl = The plague of Malignant Ulcers (Cancer)
2nd Bowl = The death of the seas and the loss of their capacity to rejuvanate the ecological cycle.
3rd Bowl = The diminishing of the fresh water supply, aggrevated by the loss of the ice reserves and glaciers.
4th Bowl = The Scorching Sun and it's increasing danger to life.
5th Bowl = The increasing fear and discontent experienced by all those without vision in the dominion of the New World Order
6th Bowl = Spiritual support from the people would dry up for the Vatican (Babylon the Great. The Euphrates was Babylon's river and water supply.)
7th Bowl = The destruction of our Air supply by pollution.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The Illuminati gain information and direction from the spirit world through their occult practises. Each of these world powers have a demonic "prince" that rules over them as described in Daniel before the prophecy of the King of the North and South. This accounts for their ability to execute such a long term plan of domination. Note that the border between these kingdoms has been pretty much split down the line of Israel.

All these prophecies point to one thing, the establishment of the Kingdom of the heavens, here on earth with Jesus as the King who leads the armies of heaven. According to the bible, it would appear almost upon us. 6000 years from Adam's birth took us to 1975. Mankinds test is to last 7000 years from Adam's sin. The final 1000 is for after armaggedon, again described in Revelation. When Adam sinned, noone knows. But we know the kingdom must come soon. Adam had Seth at 130 which takes us to 2105... and he must have sinned way before that.
Seer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:40 am    Post subject: Other passages often overlooked Reply with quote

You have some notes on Daniel and Revelation---but there is so many other passages in God's word that bring the whole picture into focus.

Numbers 24

14And now, behold, I go unto my people: come therefore, and I will advertise thee what this people shall do to thy people in the latter days.
15And he took up his parable, and said, Balaam the son of Beor hath said, and the man whose eyes are open hath said: 16He hath said, which heard the words of God, and knew the knowledge of the most High, which saw the vision of the Almighty, falling into a trance, but having his eyes open:

17I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth.
18And Edom shall be a possession, Seir also shall be a possession for his enemies; and Israel shall do valiantly. 19Out of Jacob shall come he that shall have dominion, and shall destroy him that remaineth of the city.

20And when he looked on Amalek, he took up his parable, and said, Amalek was the first of the nations; but his latter end shall be that he perish for ever. 21And he looked on the Kenites, and took up his parable, and said, Strong is thy dwellingplace, and thou puttest thy nest in a rock. 22Nevertheless the Kenite shall be wasted, until Asshur shall carry thee away captive.

23And he took up his parable, and said, Alas, who shall live when God doeth this! 24And ships shall come from the coast of Chittim, and shall afflict Asshur, and shall afflict Eber, and he also shall perish for ever. 25And Balaam rose up, and went and returned to his place: and Balak also went his way.

Now compare numbers 24:24 to Daniel 11

28Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own land.

29At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.

30For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.

The King of the North is Assyrian.

Here is more scripture to back it up---

Isaiah 14
1For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob. 2And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

3And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve, 4That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased! 5The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.

6He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth. 7The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing. Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.

9Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations. 10All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us? 11Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners? 18All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.
20Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

21Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities. 22For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD. 23I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts.

24The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:

25That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders. 26This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations. 27For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?

28In the year that king Ahaz died was this burden. 29Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent(Seraph).

30And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.
31Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times. 32What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the LORD hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.

Something to chew... another overlooked passage?

Genesis 14:5-6

5And in the fourteenth year came Chedorlaomer, and the kings that were with him, and smote the Rephaims in Ashteroth Karnaim, and the Zuzims in Ham, and the Emins in Shaveh Kiriathaim, 6And the Horites in their mount Seir, unto Elparan, which is by the wilderness.

From Strong's

And in the fourteenth 06240 0702 year 08141 came 0935 Chedorlaomer 03540, and the kings 04428 that [were] with him, and smote 05221 the Rephaims 07497 in Ashteroth Karnaim 06255, and the Zuzims 02104 in Ham 01990, and the Emims 0368 in Shaveh Kiriathaim 07741,

City meaning is "Ashtoreth-karnaim = "Ashtoreth(Astarte) of the two horns"
The city was located in Northern palestine.

The Roman Catholic Church is the Harlot in Revelation. Or is it?

Nahum 3

1Woe to the bloody city! it is all full of lies and robbery; the prey departeth not; 2The noise of a whip, and the noise of the rattling of the wheels, and of the pransing horses, and of the jumping chariots. 3The horseman lifteth up both the bright sword and the glittering spear: and there is a multitude of slain, and a great number of carcases; and there is none end of their corpses; they stumble upon their corpses:

4Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts.
5Behold, I am against thee, saith the LORD of hosts; and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face, and I will shew the nations thy nakedness, and the kingdoms thy shame.

6And I will cast abominable filth upon thee, and make thee vile, and will set thee as a gazingstock. 7And it shall come to pass, that all they that look upon thee shall flee from thee, and say, Nineveh is laid waste: who will bemoan her? whence shall I seek comforters for thee?

8Art thou better than populous No, that was situate among the rivers, that had the waters round about it, whose rampart was the sea, and her wall was from the sea? 9Ethiopia and Egypt were her strength, and it was infinite; Put and Lubim were thy helpers.

10Yet was she carried away, she went into captivity: her young children also were dashed in pieces at the top of all the streets: and they cast lots for her honourable men, and all her great men were bound in chains.
11Thou also shalt be drunken: thou shalt be hid, thou also shalt seek strength because of the enemy. 12All thy strong holds shall be like fig trees with the firstripe figs: if they be shaken, they shall even fall into the mouth of the eater.

13Behold, thy people in the midst of thee are women: the gates of thy land shall be set wide open unto thine enemies: the fire shall devour thy bars. 14Draw thee waters for the siege, fortify thy strong holds: go into clay, and tread the morter, make strong the brickkiln. 15There shall the fire devour thee; the sword shall cut thee off, it shall eat thee up like the cankerworm: make thyself many as the cankerworm, make thyself many as the locusts.

16Thou hast multiplied thy merchants above the stars of heaven: the cankerworm spoileth, and fleeth away. 17Thy crowned are as the locusts, and thy captains as the great grasshoppers, which camp in the hedges in the cold day, but when the sun ariseth they flee away, and their place is not known where they are.

18Thy shepherds slumber, O king of Assyria: thy nobles shall dwell in the dust: thy people is scattered upon the mountains, and no man gathereth them. 19There is no healing of thy bruise; thy wound is grievous: all that hear the bruit of thee shall clap the hands over thee: for upon whom hath not thy wickedness passed continually?

The harlot trafficked with Assyria....hmmm. She eill also find she trafficked with Tyre....

Mystery Babylon established in Israel?

Zechariah 5

Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth. 6And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth. 7And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah. 8And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.

9Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven. 10Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah? 11And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar(Babylon): and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base.

More proof.... see here:

Hosea 13

1When Ephraim spake trembling, he exalted himself in Israel; but when he offended in Baal, he died.

2And now they sin more and more, and have made them molten images of their silver, and idols according to their own understanding, all of it the work of the craftsmen: they say of them, Let the men that sacrifice kiss the calves.

3Therefore they shall be as the morning cloud and as the early dew that passeth away, as the chaff that is driven with the whirlwind out of the floor, and as the smoke out of the chimney.

4Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

5I did know thee in the wilderness, in the land of great drought.

6According to their pasture, so were they filled; they were filled, and their heart was exalted; therefore have they forgotten me.

7Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe them: 8I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them.

Hmmm Lion, leopard bear and wild beast shall tear them? Hmmm could it be that this is the beastfrom the sea in Daniel an Revelation that looks like a lino leopar and bear--- or is it coincidence? Of course I do not believe coincidences are in scripture.... I believe they are there on purpose. Smile

Why is the Harlot in Revelation dressed in purple and scarlet? Well take a look through Exodus the colors for Israel used under the old covenant for the temple, tabernacle, etc... were Scarlet, Purple, and Blue.

The harlot is missing a color--- it is blue.

Isreal dressed in crimson playing the harlot....

29The whole city shall flee for the noise of the horsemen and bowmen; they shall go into thickets, and climb up upon the rocks: every city shall be forsaken, and not a man dwell therein.

30And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life.

31For I have heard a voice as of a woman in travail, and the anguish as of her that bringeth forth her first child, the voice of the daughter of Zion, that bewaileth herself, that spreadeth her hands, saying, Woe is me now! for my soul is wearied because of murderers.

All the blood of the saints and prophets are found at the hands of that harlot in Revelation. Who is held responsible for all the blood of saints from A-Z?

Matthew 24
27Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

28Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity. 29Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

30And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets. 31Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. 32Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city: 35That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! 38Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

39For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Its not the Vatican...it is Jerusalem---- Pharisees were responsible for the Babylonian Talmud observance and Kabbalah---- the 6 pointed star of Remphan(Saturn) see Amos and Acts...
visionaryman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: will look deeper Reply with quote

thankyou for that information i will look deeper and present some questions and conclusions soon.

one thing immediately comes to mind though.

Rev17:18 that the woman is a city that has a kingdom over the kings of the earth.

The Vatican fits this far better than Jerusalem, which has kinda been everyones "bitch" and the source of a lot of squabbles rather than having any kind of world power. Plus ever since the illuminati inspired "Age of Reason" the power of the church has been slipping. Also certain masonic linked individuals have testified to a conspiracy against the vatican (e.g. that banker that was hung off a bridge with money and bricks in his pockets in the 80's). The vatican has still kept power but has prostituted herself by using her mafia ties to promote democracy in various proxy wars.

Would it not rather make sence that these prophecies have a double meaning since Jerusalem misrepresented the law and Yahweh much in the same way that the vatican misrepresented Christ? It was the priesthood in both cases that withheld knowledge of truth and oppressed people with meaningless laws.
Seer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Regarding the Vatican Reply with quote

The issue I'm pointing out is that scripture fits Jerusalem, it too also sits on 7 mountains. Of course, mountain also means Kings/Kingdoms symbolically. Please don't forget that Harlot is also a Mother of many harlots.

See the old Testament search through. Here are some others to chew on Both Babylon and Israel make the nations drunk with madness.... see Jeremiah 25 and 51

Jer. 25
15For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it.16And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.

27Therefore thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Drink ye, and be drunken, and spue, and fall, and rise no more, because of the sword which I will send among you.

28And it shall be, if they refuse to take the cup at thine hand to drink, then shalt thou say unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Ye shall certainly drink.

Jer. 51
6Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD's vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.

7Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD's hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad.

8Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed.

Double judgements---
Isaiah 40

2Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD's hand double for all her sins.

17For mine eyes are upon all their ways: they are not hid from my face, neither is their iniquity hid from mine eyes.

18And first I will recompense their iniquity and their sin double; because they have defiled my land, they have filled mine inheritance with the carcases of their detestable and abominable things.

Jeremiah 16
17For mine eyes are upon all their ways: they are not hid from my face, neither is their iniquity hid from mine eyes.

18And first I will recompense their iniquity and their sin double; because they have defiled my land, they have filled mine inheritance with the carcases of their detestable and abominable things.

Jer. 17

17Be not a terror unto me: thou art my hope in the day of evil.
18Let them be confounded that persecute me, but let not me be confounded: let them be dismayed, but let not me be dismayed: bring upon them the day of evil, and destroy them with double destruction.

Revelation 18
5For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

6Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

7How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

Revelation 18

22And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;

23And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

24And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Jer. 25
9Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, saith the LORD, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.

10Moreover I will take from them the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the sound of the millstones, and the light of the candle.

Regariding the Vatican--
Vatican could be seat of the false prophet perhaps---that is likely. Especially with the Vatican really trying to unite Islam with them through Mary worship.

The only thing I see in scripture that elludes to the Vatican perhaps is Jezebel within one of the 7 churches. Even though, Thyratira tolerated Jezebel in the church it was still one of the 7 churches. So I do see where you get this idea...

I always try to go to scripture first to build on and then see where secular history fits or could possibly fit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: