Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The mechanisms of recruiting of the members...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shultz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: The mechanisms of recruiting of the members... Reply with quote

Hi, everyone. I`ve got a problem with the understanding of the recruiting mechanisms of the Bilderberg elite. Who is to be the member of the club?
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Various luciferic qualities are needed for anyone to become a Bilderberger. A puffed up opinion of ones own importance, combined with a moral disregard for humanity. Seeing the vast world population as 'scum' and/or 'useless'.
Also an ability to keep secrets within the club. Something like the mafia or a criminal gang but with a more polished PR surface.

These are, I believe, the main criteria. No financial accumen is needed as that is suplied by the banking fraterities associated with Bilderberg.

A good example is Lord Browne...

Quote:

http://uruknet.info/?p=s6626&s1=h1?l=i
Which just goes to show that they are typical multinational oil companies. And like most international companies they are in intimate relationships through cross share holdings and joint directorships, with a myriad of companies from all sectors of global business. An example of this can be seen via the recently disgraced ex-head of BP, Lord Browne who was exposed as having lied under oath in court - committed perjury. Browne, beside being CEO of BP was also a member of the board of Goldman Sachs (bank) and has at least a further handful of non-executive directorships with other companies including Apax Partners (private equity investors) and Intel (computers).

These corporations interest is for a global capitalism regulated to their benefit - maximising returns for their owners and shareholders from the expropriation of peoples labour time, which they are legally mandated to do. They will support the power they think can maintain that environment in a time of organic crisis even if it requires the murder of those who would resist such thievery. Presently it is the Anglo/American alliance using their military might to try and impose such a framework. In this scenario Iraq can be seen as the opening gambit to the bigger game of resolving the global crisis in preference of a unipolar capitalism.
alanfewster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Honorary Members? Reply with quote

I have copies of minutes from Bilderberg meetings held in 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1962 and 1964 that were sent to someone who, as far as I can see, is not recorded in those minutes as having attended the meetings. How unusual would it be for the Steering Committee to have sent them out? I'd be interested in any comments....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: