Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ed and Elaine Brown

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Garbo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: Ed and Elaine Brown Reply with quote

This is an interesting story. From what I can gather, a husband and wife were remaining in their "off the grid" home, when Federal Marshalls arrested them for tax evasion(!). Apparently Ed and Elaine Brown were making a statement about the illegality of the income tax. They have many supporters it seems. They are serving 63 months for their "crime". (These two people are not young). And now it looks like new charges, whether real or imagined, are being dug up in order to keep these two objecters in jail, probably until they die.
The dispute was about 2 million dollars untaxed, from what I see.
My own question is - what about all the graft and corruption and "lobbying" (briberying) that occur every day in our city councils and other higher levels of government? Are those lobbys (bribes) ever taxed?!! Unlikely, to say the least.
And the NWO rolls on, with only the most elite and those with "connections" allowed to have great sums of money untaxed.
Is it not a sad state of affairs that Ed and Elaine are jailed while many real criminals go free? The only positive in this whole thing is that they were not shot and killed, which is what I'm sure everybody expected.http://www.cmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071005/FRONTPAGE/710050387

Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: