Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top Secret - Bilderberg 2008 - original dates/venue search
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2008: Chantilly, Virginia near Washington DC, June 5th-8th 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spooky
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BREAKING NEWS

Romanian newspaper says that Bush and Putin will meet at Neptun (seaside resort) on April 1st, one day before the NATO Summit.

http://www.evz.ro/articole/detalii-articol/794991/Bush-si-Putin-la-Neptun/
(today edition, march 10th 2008)

Bush is also expected to inspect the Mihai Kogalniceanu AFB (US military base).

Defense Minister personnel, SRI (romanian inteligence service), SPP (protection & guard service) and other services (including Police) have started already inspecting the areas, roads around and the meeting revenue.

It is said that Romanian president might meet with Bush and Putin also. The newspaper compares Neptun to Malta and Ialta.

The article says that Bush will stay at the Marriot grant hotel during the NAT Summit.
Ravenhawk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Bilderberg will indeed be meeting in Portugal this year as some have speculated, the most likely location could be around the Algarve Coast.
Hotel resorts that fit the bill there are the Hotel Quinta do Lago in Almancil, Le Meridien Penina Golf & Resort Hotel in Penina near Alvor and the Tivoli Almansor in Carvoeiro. If they're looking for a more out of the way venue, the next logical choice would have to be Reid's Palace in Funchal, Madeira. If Ireland is chosen, the conference could easily be held in either Adare in County Limerick (Adare Manor) or Cong in County Mayo (Ashford Castle). Besides Portugal and Ireland, other possibilities for Bilderberg might be in England, Scotland, Spain, Austria, Italy, Belgium, Denmark, Norway, Switzerland or a return to their old stomping ground, Holland.
marektysis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUSH-PUTIN MEETING
Just indicated after the Romania Nato meeting, in Sotchi ( near Georgia).
On the table: missiles in Poland and Czech Republic.
Usually a displacement of The american President may preceed or follow a Bilderberg meeting. We have to know where Bush is going in Europe BEFORE and AfTER his visit to Putin to get an idea of the place of the Bilderberg meeting (2004, visit to Rome, Bilderberg meeting in Strasi, north of Italy).2001 visit in Sweden, fiftheen days after the meeting in Steenungsunde .Clinton visit to Germany while the Brussels Bilderberb meeting was going on. In fact, the personnal AROUND BUSH WILL HAVE TO DISTACH to go to the bilderberg meeting.
PLease, have a look on the White House programm for Bush.
Awaiting news from you to advance in this gigantic quest.

Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOME DETAILS

U.S. President George W. Bush announced in Washington on March 26 that he has accepted an invitation from President Vladimir Putin to go to "Sochi to discuss the [proposed U.S.-Russian] strategic agreement, a crucial part of which is missile defense," news agencies reported (see "RFE/RL Newsline," March 17, 18, 19, and 20, 2008). Bush added that "we're optimistic we can reach an accord on some very important matters." He noted that "a lot of people in Europe would heave a deep sigh of relief if we're able to reach an accord on missile defense." Bush said that he has been careful "to maintain good relations [with Putin] so he'll listen to what I say." The visit will take place after NATO's April 2-4 Bucharest summit, which Putin plans to attend for a meeting of the NATO-Russia Council. "The Washington Post" commented on March 27 that "Bush's decision to go [to Sochi] was unusually spontaneous by presidential standards. A president's overseas trips are booked weeks, even months in advance." The daily noted that "Putin raised the idea of going to Sochi several weeks ago and brought it up again in a March 7 telephone conversation with Bush. But it was not until [March 26] that Bush decided to take him up on the offer. 'This is a big deal,' said one surprised administration official. 'This is a leap.'" Observers in both countries suggested recently that Bush and Putin might like to reach an agreement on missile defense and some other strategic issues before they both leave office.

Marek
us code copyright art 7 ss 17
marektysis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE OPEN WEEKS FOR BILDERBERG MEETING
------------------------------------------------------
WEE 31/3->6 APRIL

NATO MEETING IN ROMANIA. QUEEN OF NETHERLAND BUSY ON FRIDAY 4

WEEK 7/4->13/4

jEEROEN VAN DE VEER INVITED BY FOE ON 7.meeting of auctionners on 8 ERICSSON WALLENBERG.
mAY BE OPEN BUT ON 12/4 SPRING SESSION OF IMFC WITH TOMMASO pADOA SCHIOPPA -WASHINGTON DC. SPRING SESSION.

week 14 -20/4

meeting BP shareholders 17/4 with Sutherland and Trilateral commission in Washinton 18-20/4/2008
NOT POSSIBLE

WEEK 21/4 -27/4

AG SHAREHOLDERS RIO TINTO IN BRISBANE 24/4 THUS STILL OPEN

WEEK 28/4-4MAY

30/4 QUEEN BEA IN NETHERLAND
SATURDAY 4 -5 MAY QUEEN BEA OBLIGED TO CELEBRATE NETHERLANDS LIBERATION.
STILL POSSIBLE

5/5-11 MAY

MAY 6 -SUEZ GENERAL ASSEMBLY
MAY 8-SOLVAY AG
MAY 8- NOKIA AG

WEEK 12/5 -18/5

14 MAY/ UNILEVER NV
15 MAY/UNILEVER PLC AG
STILL POSSIBLE IF MEETING IN NETHERLANDS OR NEAR GERMANY.

WEEK 19/5-25/5

STILL FREE. 22/5/2008 IS A FREE DAY IN AUSTRIA.

WEEK 26/5-JUNE 1

STILL FREE

mAREK
marektysis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

from the site ' whitehouse'

NATO Trip 2008 President George W. Bush gestures as he addresses a roundtable on free-market democracy at the American University in Sofia, Bulgaria, Monday, June 11, 2007, joined by Stanko Stankov, left, and Olga Borissova, the director of American University in Bulgaria Center. White House photo by Eric Draper White House photo by Eric Draper

President Bush to Attend NATO Summit
The President and Mrs. Bush will travel to Ukraine, Romania, and Croatia in April 2008 to support the advance of freedom and democracy and to strengthen the NATO Alliance to confront 21st century challenges. The President will have a bilateral program in Kyiv, Ukraine on April 1,[tuesday] 2008, including meetings with the President and Prime Minister of Ukraine. The President and Mrs. Bush will then travel to Bucharest, Romania to participate in the NATO Summit on April 2-4. In addition to Summit events, President Bush will have bilateral meetings with the President and Prime Minister of Romania and the NATO Secretary General. The President and Mrs. Bush will also travel to Croatia, where he will meet with the President and Prime Minister of Croatia and leaders of those countries Allied leaders decide to invite to join NATO at the Bucharest Summit.

NATO's ongoing transformation and enlargement has been a historic success in bolstering the Alliance, promoting peace and security, and advancing freedom and democracy in Central and Eastern Europe. The President and Mrs. Bush's visit to Ukraine, Romania, and Croatia will underscore the importance of fostering a Europe whole, free, and at peace.
Speeches & News ReleasesMarch 27, 2008
President Bush Participates in Foreign Print Media Roundtable

March 26, 2008
Press Briefing by National Security Advisor Stephen Hadley on the President's Trip to the NATO Summit

March 13, 2008
President Bush to Attend NATO Summit

Marek

These information are rendering possible the tenue of Bilderberg meeting in Bulgaria.
marektysis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOME NEW DETAILS TO THE SCHEDULE

27/3- ecb-EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK JC TRICHET FRANKFURT
27+28/3 EUROPEAN MEDITERRANEAN PARLIAMENTARY ASSEMBLY+BARROSO/KARAMANLIS ATHENS

28/3 GILEAN GENERAL ASSEMBLY SHAREHOLDERS
APRIL 3- JC TRICHET DECORATED IN BERLIN
APRIL 10 /ECB FRANKFURT
APRIL 24-ECB FRANKFURT
MAY 8 - ECB GOVERNING COUNCIL---- IN ATHENS !! MIND !!!
may 21 wednesday-MIND !!MEETING ecb in frankfurt
JUNE 5- ECB COUNCIL MEETING IN FRANKFURT

MAREK TYSIS
marektysis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOME PRECISIONS..

Bilderbergers Baroso ( EU) and Zoellick ( World Bank- but why?) will be present on tomorrow in Romania.What s going on with the World Bank?Bilderberg meeting beginning?

Marek
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok guys. There has been absolutely no answer from the Turkish informant Atola to a question I PM'ed him last month re: the economic or political reasons for his believing Bilderberg would be held in Portugal this year. Although he said he doesn't understand English, he hasn't answered since my last post when I suspected on this forum that he may be providing us with disinfo. Although his answers have been reasonable, if a bit vague, I still have no guarantee he's acting in our best interests as I cannot verify who he is. Some disinfo agents were present at Bilderberg 2007 in an attempt to delay us. Perhaps he's telling us the truth, or perhaps not.

I can only conclude that the number of Portugese delegates last year had more to do with Bilderberg controlling the signing of the Lisbon Treaty in December (an amendment to the EU Constitution that Bilderberg want) and not necessarily to do with a possible Bilderberg meeting in Portugal this year. This does not exclude a possible meeting in Portugal this year, but merely reduces its significance right now. Holding a meeting there would merely be symbolic if there are no political or economic motives.

In order to figure out where Bilderberg will be held next it is vital that we take into account Economic and Political reasons for their meetings. What do they need to do next? Turkey fit the bill last year as a launching pad for further middle eastern destabilisation as well as Kissinger's need to expand the European Superstate and further plunder Turkey's vast resources.

This year, as Maximus pointed out, the US fits the bill due to the Economic instability they have been manufacturing there, as well as the fact that the pattern of meetings means the U.S. is due for another meeting either this year or 2009.

There are also political reasons for Ireland. Our leader Bertie Ahearn has recently resigned due to a financial scandal. His resignation will be effective May 6th, after he speaks with the US House of Representatives. Like Tony Blair, he has also put in a bid for the EU Presidency. Add to this the fact that Ireland will be voting on the EU Constitution in June this year, and it makes political sense that Bilderberg may meet here in May to control the outcome of the EU Reform Treaty.

Again, this is still conjecture and the only way to figure it out is by checking the availability of hotels between Fridays and Mondays over the next few months. Spooky, any news from Romania?

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"If Ireland is chosen, the conference could easily be held in either Adare in County Limerick (Adare Manor) or Cong in County Mayo (Ashford Castle)."

Hi Ravenhawk, welcome to the forum (sorry it's a month late). I do agree with you here as Adare Manor is very close to Shannon Airport which is usually the first port of call for delegates who fly in from the USA. I think Clinton stayed there a number of times. It's 5-star, has an 18-hole golf course and is the obvious choice (so much so I wrote a screenplay in 2006 setting their first Irish meeting there.)

Since last year's meeting however, it's become evident they're not going with the obvious locations. Ritz-Carlton didn't have a golf course. I asked a Turkish police officer who said that whenever there is a major conference held in Istanbul, it's usually held at the Ritz-Carlton due to the large conference room they have. Although I've stayed at Adare Manor before, I don't remember a large conference room being there, but more like several small ones. It's still a good point though and important to keep in mind. I'll check out your recommendation of Ashford Castle too.

Marek, do we need to revise the criteria to: 5* Hotel, 4 days over a weekend, large conference room (or several small ones?), golf course (?)

It's my birthday today which is why I'm spending more time here annoying you people Smile
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marek,

Irish Bilderberger Peter Sutherland debated the EU Reform Treaty with MEP Mary Lou MacDonald on April 3rd. http://www.no2lisbon.ie/en/press-centre/entry/69 He's currently Chair of London School of Economics Council ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Sutherland ). I don't know if this means he currently resides in the U.K. but if so, and he was over here for a few days, I hope it wasn't also for a super secret meeting. Probably not, but good to keep an eye out all the same. Any word from Jim or Mr. Estulin about this year's possible location?
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. There really don't seem to be any solid leads.
Maybe this year the date & location will elude us?

I always half-felt they may have deliberately leaked it in the past? Like when the Turkish guy tipped us off.
That's just speculation though.

Timuçin Leflef wrote:
Marek,

Irish Bilderberger Peter Sutherland debated the EU Reform Treaty with MEP Mary Lou MacDonald on April 3rd. http://www.no2lisbon.ie/en/press-centre/entry/69 He's currently Chair of London School of Economics Council ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Sutherland ). I don't know if this means he currently resides in the U.K. but if so, and he was over here for a few days, I hope it wasn't also for a super secret meeting. Probably not, but good to keep an eye out all the same. Any word from Jim or Mr. Estulin about this year's possible location?
marektysis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Timuçin, Tonu and others,
Following agenda will give us important information:
week april 7->13 nothing will happen
week 14->20 nothig will happen
week 21->27 possible and open
week 28->may 4 nothing will happen in principle
week may 5->11 possible and open
week 12->>18 not possible
week may 19->25 not possible
week may 26 ->june 1 possible

so we may keep the weeks april 21->27, april 28-< may 4,may 5->11,
may 26->june 1

I will not reveal the tricks i am using to get this sensitive information. Check on the councelled hotel site of last year ( hotel.de) that you have now to subsribe. The IMF site and World bank site are giving new info about their general directors WEEK BY WEEK. aND THE nato SITE IS GIVING THE Info AFTER THE EVENT OCCURED.

(Check it if you want).That is meaning that I have to keep my methods SECRET FOR EVER.(not the revealed ones , of course)
i DON T RENOUNCE EASILY.I KEEP GOOD HOPE TO GIVE WHAT YOU EXPECT. BUT NOT A WORD UPON THE WAYS.

hAVE A GOOD EVENING

Marek Smile
marektysis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just awekening you for this; kissinger, Strauss KahN,, verheugen Mestrallet meeting on the new continent under the title 'Mastering changes, THE GREAT TRANSITION. YES IT IS INDEED.

http://www.conferencedemontreal.com/2.0.html?&L=1.

mAREK,
hoping for the less courageous, a lot of nightmares.
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for this Marek,

Your dedication to freedom, truth, justice as ever is appreciated.

marektysis wrote:
Dear Timuçin, Tonu and others,
Following agenda will give us important information:
week april 7->13 nothing will happen
week 14->20 nothig will happen
week 21->27 possible and open
week 28->may 4 nothing will happen in principle
week may 5->11 possible and open
week 12->>18 not possible
week may 19->25 not possible
week may 26 ->june 1 possible

so we may keep the weeks april 21->27, april 28-< may 4,may 5->11,
may 26->june 1

I will not reveal the tricks i am using to get this sensitive information. Check on the councelled hotel site of last year ( hotel.de) that you have now to subsribe. The IMF site and World bank site are giving new info about their general directors WEEK BY WEEK. aND THE nato SITE IS GIVING THE Info AFTER THE EVENT OCCURED.

(Check it if you want).That is meaning that I have to keep my methods SECRET FOR EVER.(not the revealed ones , of course)
i DON T RENOUNCE EASILY.I KEEP GOOD HOPE TO GIVE WHAT YOU EXPECT. BUT NOT A WORD UPON THE WAYS.

hAVE A GOOD EVENING

Marek Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2008: Chantilly, Virginia near Washington DC, June 5th-8th 2008 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11

Jump to: