Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Waiting For..... - www.nineeleven.co.uk - forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Waiting For..... - www.nineeleven.co.uk - forum Reply with quote

The nineeleven.co.uk forum has been irksome as errorsome recently and it appears to me that our once thriving community is slowly being strangled. I have offered Ian to relocate the site to a reliable UK ISP.
As far as I'm aware Andrew Johnson still has admin access to www.nineeleven.co.uk but... John White and I have had our moderator privileges (locking, moving, splitting, editing, re-headlining, merging posts and topics) removed, contrary to what was agreed with Ian Neal.

STOP PRESS
A trusted source suggests Andrew could have been on the phone, wearing Ian down.

Last edited by TonyGosling on Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
frazzelle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im very concerned about this. i know a small minority of people complained about Tonys editing of their posts but he then stopped editing theirs, and when he did edit, he sent someone an email to let them know. most people were fine about it because they could see that Tony was trying to ensure that the 911 public forum gave the 911 group a credible image, it made the group look credible and intelligent. The 911 public forum and especially the front page needs to present a credible image as it is so often the first point of call for the public who may want to find out more about the 911 group maybe for the first time. there could be sympathetic journos or academics too. iam concerned that without Tony g and John W as mods, it could end up looking totally untogether and amateur.
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this thread has made it's point - the nineeleven.co.uk forum has started working again.
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: annoyed Reply with quote

WWW.NINEELEVEN.CO.UK
STATUS REPORT:
CODE RED

oooops spoke too soon. nineeleven.co.uk has slowed right down to a standstill again.

I'm about as annoyed as one can be about the way John and I have been dismissed as moderators. Neither of us have been given any explanation as to why and all Ian Neal will say is that 'politics' are behind it.

We both know we've been doing a good job shifting the material that will put off joe public (who may have heard about nothing except the official version) into controversies, intervening when people get out of order. The question as to why have we been removed, remains unanswered.

It might help to explain who some of the people involved in managing the nineeleven.co.uk domain are.

It was originally set up by Simon Aaronowitz (who still has admin status) and the front page written and the site currently owned, as far as I know, by admin JHR, James Robinson. Next in the chain is Andrew Johnson who has tried to contact James, requested to by Ian Neal who I've been in touch with.

Since the removal of John's and my moderator status there has been a breakdown in trust between those of us who were keeping the site credible to the outside world by keeping the front page looking clean, tidy and sensible - ish.

There is no discernable management of the site happening to my knowledge at the moment and my calls to James Robinson have gone unreturned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can no longer post anywhere in the 'about this website' section.

This thread Crooked Israeli firm's pre 7/7 access to tube tunnels has been disappearing to new users it comes up as 'no such topic exists' so there are definately deep-rooted gremlins that need weeding out. Personally I have been demanding a total purge of gremlins and a move to a new ISP. Instead my mod privilegers were removed. Andrew Johnson has been lobbying hard for the removal of John and I behind the scenes. ANd has, after declaring he was leaving, actually helped Ian Neal to remove us

We can't have a situation where any of three admins might have been responsible for a change but none of them are admitting to being n active admin. Someone is lying or else the forum's been hacked, neither are an acceptable prospect.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=e7rnwBIyKPY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: