Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Islam is Peace for Britain?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> War on God: The Attack on The Bible, Christianity, Islam and Judaism
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Islam is Peace for Britain? Reply with quote

Hi All.

I would like to know if anyone has seen this yet.

Islam is Peace for Britain?
“Who are we? We are Islam is peace. We want to eradicate Islamophobia. Our home is Britain. And we represent peace.”

It’s a new ad campaign in Britain: Islam is Peace. Buses and trains are sporting the legend, “Islam is Peace,” and an array of images, including that of a Muslim policewoman, a Muslim scout group, and a Muslim chef, attempt to show that Muslims in Britain are ordinary citizens, and should not be regarded with suspicion.

The group’s website derides as a “misconception” the idea that “jihad means holy war.” It speaks about jihad as involving a “struggle to improve the quality of life in society and the struggle against injustice, oppression and tyranny,” but says nothing about armed struggle. It leaves unexplained how innumerable thousands of Muslims worldwide could have gotten the idea that jihad had something to do with violence. The site also dismisses the idea that “terrorism is supported in Islam,” saying, “this misconception is one of the most widely held misconceptions about Islam today,” and quoting the Qur’an to show that “it is clearly Islamically unlawful to murder an innocent person.” However, it doesn’t specify what qualifies a person as innocent, and thus does not answer the jihadist claim that no non-Muslim can be innocent. The British jihadist leader Anjem Chaudary articulated this view several years ago on British television, when he told an incredulous interviewer that “as far as Muslims are concerned, you are innocent if you are a Muslim.”

So if you condemn attacks on innocents, you’ve done nothing -- absolutely nothing -- to condemn the actual jihadist point of view.

The Islam is Peace campaign centers around a five-point plan:

1. To monitor and fight Islamophobia wherever it occurs.
2. To create permanent channels of dialogue and debate between the Muslim community and the rest of Britain, ensuring that your voice is always in the mainstream media. To partner with business and government to ensure that our concerns such as racism and social exclusion are understood.
3. To call upon our government to work towards a just and lasting peace in areas of conflict around the world, helping eliminate the injustices that foment division and nurture violence.
4. To be creative. To ensure that we have our finger on the pulse of the British mainstream. To understand what our community wants the world to hear.
5. To create friendships. To create a culture of understanding. To create a future of dialogue and a lot of new friendships.

Did you have a sense of déjà vu reading those points? They are, not accidentally, quite similar to the goals of the 1960s civil rights movement in America. But the difference between this campaign and a real civil rights campaign is the same as the difference between Rooseveltian reformers and Leninesque revolutionaries.

A few things are glaringly absent from these five points. There is not one word about fighting against the jihadist ideology of Islamic supremacism within English mosques and Islamic schools. Instead, point one of the campaign is to fight against undefined Islamophobia, as if the only reason why anyone regarded Muslims with suspicion was because of bigotry and hatred by non-Muslims.

I believe that these are the five things that they should do if they want what they call islamophobia to stop.
1. Focus their indignation on Muslims committing violent acts in the name of Islam, not on non-Muslims reporting on those acts.
2. Renounce definitively not just "terrorism," but any intention to replace the this country (or the constitutions of any non-Muslim state) with Sharia even by peaceful means.
3. Teach Muslims the imperative of coexisting peacefully as equals with non-Muslims on an indefinite basis.
4. Begin comprehensive international programs in mosques all over the world to teach against the ideas of violent jihad and Islamic supremacism.
5. Actively work with Western law enforcement officials to identify and apprehend jihadists within Western Muslim communities.

As per normal we see Muslims lying to the populations of non muslim countries, trying to make out that islam means peace, that jihad is not about a physical fight & the rest of the lies that is in that book the quran. I just hope that the majority of people have there eyes opened to the truth of this evil religion before its to late.

I got this from http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=22737#continueA This is a report from jihad watch.

Barrentine

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no doubt that Islam presents a peace for all the world not only Britain. But most of the people are misinformed by the Jewish media.
The only solution to all the problems is Islam and nothing else.
willow the wip
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont accept that not when a Muslims threaten to take a knife and stab you with it.

I also know people who that has happens to, peace is the propaganda.

I dont believe Islam is about peace having read the quran myself, this is my own conclusion.
arcee100

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some Muslims think that they are still fighting the Crusaders
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> War on God: The Attack on The Bible, Christianity, Islam and Judaism All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: