Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To the pro-Bilderberg spammers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: To the pro-Bilderberg spammers Reply with quote

Dear "Solve et Coagula" and "aedward1960". Please stop spamming this forum with unnecessary trivia. You're undermining our work and I'm beginning to suspect you're pro-bilderberg campaigners, especially after reading Solve et Coagula's article "Why a One World Government makes perfect sense".

If you have anything important to say, please place it in the relevant thread, or keep it specifically to your own thread, rather than flooding the main forum.
Solve et Coagula

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Re: To the pro-Bilderberg spammers Reply with quote

Timuçin Leflef wrote:
Dear "Solve et Coagula" and "aedward1960". Please stop spamming this forum with unnecessary trivia. You're undermining our work and I'm beginning to suspect you're pro-bilderberg campaigners, especially after reading Solve et Coagula's article "Why a One World Government makes perfect sense".

If you have anything important to say, please place it in the relevant thread, or keep it specifically to your own thread, rather than flooding the main forum.

My dear friend,

You say, you know truth.

Truth, as far as i am concerned contains not only complete knowledge about the bilderberger, but also complete knowledge about ourselves.

In my opinion, its very important to know ourselves, cause the moment we understand ourselves better, we wont judge others (Bilderberger, Skull & Bones, etc.) anymore. We realize that we all belong together and if we work together we can achieve everything: peace, freedom, happiness and prosperity.

Be the change you want to see, therefore know thyself first!

Best wishes from Switzerland

LWWB
Roger
send_someone_for_Gene

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: hey Reply with quote

You and the Seer should speak. I once heard he writes books, and maybe you could put your words to use with him, and littleless with the forums.

Everyone is changing, it is impossible to know oneself and others.

I am losing grounds with the powerful, for now when I see them, something tells me to run the other way. Sometimes change is good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: