Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daily Mail hack changes story to favour establishment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Diana, Princess of Wales - d. 31st August 1997
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Daily Mail hack changes story to favour establishment Reply with quote

'Journalist' changes his 'story'
Diana Inquest

DAILY MAIL 'JOURNALIST' CHANGES HIS STORY TEN YEARS LATER TO FAVOUR BRITISH ESTABLISHMENT

Princess Diana intended to set up a worldwide network of "Diana Hospices" with cash from Mohamed Al Fayed, it was 'revealed' for the first time by the Daily Mail's royal reporter at the Inquest. Diana was also thinking about moving abroad to get away from the paparazzi. Whilst the latter issue is not disputed, the question must be asked why it has taken Richard Kay 10 years to make this 'confession '...?

Kay told the Inquest he had asked Diana about her friendship with Mr Al Fayed's son, Dodi Fayed. Apparently, her plans were revealed in a 30-minute phone call six hours before her death to Richard Kay. When he raised the subject of a possible engagement, she replied: "Absolutely not. I have just got out of one marriage and I'm not going to get into another one." Kay added: "She said she was hoping to move aside from some of the charities and commitments she had got. She said she had something else in mind, another project. She told me she had been discussing with Mr Fayed senior the possibility of setting up some form of worldwide hospice network which she indicated he was prepared to financially underwrite.It was to be called 'The Diana Hospices'. She talked about the possibility of living abroad to get away from the interest of the paparazzi. My destiny is to go abroad' she said and that was a frequent topic for her."

Kay said she had no intention of moving into the Villa Windsor, the former home of the Duke and Duchess of Windsor outside Paris owned by the Fayed family. He opined: "She had mentioned it before when she made it very clear to me that it was not a place she considered living in. She used a phrase something about it being full of old ghosts. To her it was a museum not a home." Kay said Diana spoke of how much she was looking forward to returning to England and invited him to lunch. "She said the British people must be sick of seeing her in the papers, which was something she said often."

Under questioning by Richard Horwell QC, representing the Metropolitan Police, Kay said that the phone call had been the first time the Princess had mentioned the new hospices but no one thought to ask the 'journalist' why it had taken him 10 years to make his latest 'confession'. Mr Horwell said: "It was to be such an important development. She said she was not going to take on any more royal engagements and devote her life to the Diana Hospices?" Kay replied: "They were to be things that she wanted to do rather than the things other people wanted her to do."

He went on to say that in her phone call before the August 1997 crash, the princess had sounded truly happy but never mentioned any plan for an engagement. The day after she died he wrote that he thought that she was likely to have married Dodi but 10 years later he believed it would never have happened. Again, no one thought to ask Kay why he had changed his story after 10 years and what 'evidence' he had seen to help him change his mind....

He said the princess had asked him why the Press was hostile to her new boyfriend, wondering whether it was because he was a "playboy". Kay replied that he thought it was more likely because Dodi's father was a controversial figure in British politics. "Diana's friends and I had told her that Mohamed Fayed can manipulate the situation," he said. "I said to her that he was a great showman and there was nothing he would like more than to have the Princess of Wales as a daughter in law. He was someone who had bitterly divided public opinion about his role in public life."

It should be remembered that the Daily Mail is a firm supporter of the British Establishment and no friend of Mohamed Al Fayed. It is also perfectly clear that Richard Kay has decided that his 'future' rests with the British Establishment which will soon be integrated into the corrupt European Union Establishment....

http://www.news-alliance.com/journalist_changes_his_story.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Diana, Princess of Wales - d. 31st August 1997 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: