Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is Boss Einstein all about?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:09 am    Post subject: What is Boss Einstein all about? Reply with quote

A. Burns MATHEMATICIAN 1210 S Cheyenne Ave #303 TULSA OK 74119

From: bosseinstein5@hotmail.comTo: bosseinstein5@hotmail.comSubject: Blog sent Tony
Gosling, Fry = 5-26-06, by BossEinstein5@Hotmail.ComDate: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 04:51:09

I am the secretly-elected ... Surrogate President for Peace From: "Boss
Einstein-inc" <bosseinstein5@hotmail.com>Subject: Your rant's fine: Got no web sites
to sell today... Found 1(below)!Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 03:13:50 -0500
Tulsa Time: 246am-CDT TULSA OK USA
I am #1 (First Edition) Bilderberger in 1954, -selected by KISSINGER, -for my being
a Mathematician in Theoretical Flutter, -able to derive or prove the Economic Models
presented in the or your Bilderberg piece, on Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, written
by A Machine, per Kissinger. It pairs with REPORT FROM IRON MOUNTAIN, which iz a
parody on the Peace v. War debate: War iz profitable, Peace not! That theorem claims
a proof, -however erroneous it may be, in the book or editorial report designated
SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS.
My patent,= "The Ultimate Silent Weapon for several Quiet Wars", -dubbed, in
1952-54, THE DOOMSDAY BOMB OR WEAPON, and Wooden H-Bomb Delivery System in Space.
Paper assets, for royalties withheld, 1954-2006: $1 tril.
In US $, its $1,000,000,000,000(Petro-$$), which the OIL PATCH, -centered on Tulsa,
should pay.
Media proof: Kissinger's bio-profile(Activity Report) iz strangely silent, for
1952-1953-1954, after being fired at Harvard U., -PolySci prof.
Your postings, on THE BILDERBERG GROUP, in Brits, -or Bristol, are the key to
unlocking this berrid treasure.
Make contact IN MY NAME with Kissinger direct, -to permit him joint sponsorship,
with Chomsky/MIT, down the street, to finance MY BOOK, on Systems Methodology in
Operations Research for Peace, -initiated by Bilderberg Group members, in top tink
tanks, 1943-52-53-54.
iTS NEWS TO ME, & Lie-Berry media in US, in the overt literature, to see
Bilderberger announced az visiting US in October 1952, -to plan the Silent Weapon
for a Quiet War, -using DoD $$$ in Atoms For Peace Plan, presented to UN on
12-15-1953, by WH(ghost writers), and given wide publicity in the silent media.
Flutter Analysis iz applied to EconomicSystems, -the pay-off in OPERATIONS RESEARCH.
I am the secretly-elected Flutter analyst(Mathematician) Surrogate President for
Peace, -30 years uv it, 1954-84. At that time, in 1984, War In Space began, -under
hollerwood sponsorship, -heavily funded again by DoD petro-$$$.
Several pages on-line can be found under net search using: "Silent Weapons for Quiet
Wars".
I was the target, in June-August, 1954, in Domestic Warfare, in Saint City-MO, = the
patsy, goat, experimental subject, -in the World Series, played in Saint City, Fall
1954. Overtly, the media (Sports jocks) called it the Goat uv the Series: Catcher
dropped the ball at home plate, let in crucial run, in 7th game.
If you be curious, I can debrief you on HOW THEY DID IT! ... MY BOOK will be
scandalous for you to read. ... It can now be based on new, senssational book, 2006,
by James Carroll-jr, = HOUSE OF WAR, after ghq-DIA(offices)crushed in 9/11-01 attack
on Pentugun Bldg, = Hous of War.
Also, the Swedish Diplomat presence, for Nobel Peace Prize Committee nomination in
Norway, iz revealed in the 1954 meeting(Bilderbergers) for the first time, in your
editorial reports, on-line.
Jim Tucker-jr may be an ultra-conservative Sr Editor at AFP, -so I'll leave him to
you to deal with, on that $500 loan I mailed him, when Peace over in 1984, to place
MY BOOK with a publisher.
I am still attached to theBilderber Team, and the DEEah mission, -v. SEEah and MY
OPPONENT, for US President, = janssens, now kolvenback, aka: der black pope,
-running 'itler(popes' agent) in Prussia, -v. the Einstein Brain Trust in Berlin.
... Systems Methodology, -Brits invention(patent) since 1916 adequately explains, in
book = SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS, how Germany wuz exploited by the Rothschilds,
in orderto keep Yurp constantly at war, under the principle dubbed Economic
Reluctance in Theoretical Flutter and Hypermoden Economics.
I'll claim a copyright: (C) by A. Burns, Tulsa OK, Fry = 5-26-2006, entitled:
MESSAGE TO THE BILDERBERGERS, 2006, 312am-CDT-TULSA OK USA.
Worldwide distribution suggested, and "tony" above the author agent, at e-bay(aucton).
My fee, in advance, for a public appearance, silent or not: $15,000.
Send all checks to me at address below.

A. Burns/MATHEMATICIANPOTUS, 1953-541210 S CHEYENNE AVE #303TULSA OK 74119

1918-592-4140 RED PHONE, 24/7/52 (I ansr it, if "in")
BossEinstein5@Hotmail.Com A. Burns MATHEMATICIAN 1210 S Cheyenne Ave #303 TULSA OK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: